Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

XWI Presents Pride Before Glory Results!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 225824

XWI Presents Pride Before Glory Results! Empty
PostSubject: XWI Presents Pride Before Glory Results!   XWI Presents Pride Before Glory Results! EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:35 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

After days of waiting XWI Finally aires its first Pay Per View Since it's return, Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to Pride of Glory. Tonight we got one hell of a show as the XWI wrestlers put all on the line.

Tonight marks the End of what is turning out to be a big rivalry. Randy Orton after an impressive month finally gets yet another chance against the XWI Champion Dolph Ziggler. If not the most, he is definitely one of the Most Controversial Superstar in XWI history. He was handed the title earlier this year by taking out Brock Lesnar, he and JBL later took out a man who seemed like a threat Edge. Now Orton is the third man that stands against this man. Orton had his RKO Banned but he doesn't seem to fear the Boss or Ziggler on bit. Will Orton suffer the same faith every other man who has stoof against Ziggler has had to go through. In Other storylines we got The Undertaker going against JBL, a man who made quiet a statement by beating The Undertaker on MNW. JBL with his close relationship with TeJ definitely has his dirty ways, having helped Ziggler in taking out Edge and Brock Lesnar. He is definitely no pushover. Then we have Kane taking on the Rock, with Kane dominating and been targeting the People's Champion. Will The Rock be able to survive this Monster's Rage. We Also got Booker T up against Ted Dbiase, these two men look to make a name for themselves here in the XWI. And Finally we got Chris Jericho up against Triple H. After 6 cxonsequetive loses, Jericho made a strong statement on FNF by beating down Alberto Del Rio, after being assaulted by Triple H if that was not enough we hit the codebreaker on Triple H there by proving that he is a threat. Tonight with All on the line, stay tuned to XWI as Pride Of Glory aires Live in few moments

Michael Cole: Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to Pride Before Glory I'm the voice of the XWI Michael Cole along with my commentary partner here Jerry lawler... Tonight we are going to see things Unfold after a months of hatred.

Jerry Lawler: Of Course Cole, but before we get to that we are going to see some new superstars take it to the ring and try to make a name for themselves. Tonight to open the show we have the Returning Booker T Vs The Million Dollar Child Ted DiBiase.

◄☼► Opening Match ◄☼►
Extreme Rules - Singles

Ted DiBiase (Scsa#1Fan) Vs. Booker T (Invader-X)

Michael Cole: See that King... He stole the victory and Spotlight once again here in XWI

Jerry Lawler: What are you talking about Cole? That was a great match and no one has anything to be ashamed of... Both man went to war and in the end the best man won.

Michael Cole: That's Bull and you know it King... Anyway as for our second match we are going to see the impressive Triple H go one on one with a man who hasn't had a good start to XWI... it'll be Jericho vs The Game.

◄☼► Match Two ◄☼►
Tables Match - Singles

Chris Jericho (FearTheViper) Vs. Triple H (Whack Ass)

Jerry Lawler: Oh My God Cole that was one of the most barbaric tables match I have ever witnessed and you can bet that he's going to be removing splinters from all over including his rare end for the next week.

Michael Cole: I hate to admit it but you're absolutely right King, That match was nothing short of extreme. Both man went to the limit but in the end only one could stand tall.

Jerry lawler: Now ladies and Gentlemen is the moment we've all been waiting for the first Championship match of tonight where we see The Deadman defend against that sell out JBL inside the devils play ground.

Michael Cole: Low life King? Really, How dare you talk about the future of this company like that... JBL is a god and he'll prove it tonight when he beat the Undertaker again inside the cell...

◄☼► Mid Card Main Event ◄☼►
InterContinental Championship
Hell In a Cell - Singles

The Undertaker (c) (EliteKiller) Vs. John Bradshaw Layfield (DylanJames)

Jerry Lawler: I can't believe what I just witness... That was absolutely unbelievable Cole. I'm left speechless after that preformance between these titans.

Michael Cole: I'm not King, I am absolutely thrilled because everything that I said was going to happen indeed came through...

The camera fades into the backstage area where we see Paramedics rushing to the boss office.. The camera man follows them and focus the camera on the broken body of Tej. Everyone in the arena becomes silent as we hear paramedics asking others what to do and telling them to bring the strecher... As the Paramedics put the strecher into the ambulance we see that Tej isn't moving at all.

Michael Cole: Oh my god King, Someone took out the Boss. I wonder who the heartless person is.

Jerry Lawler: I don't know Cole, But it could be anyone in the arena... Afterall Tej wasn't the most liked person in the building... But the Show must go on and it will with the next match being a last man standing contest where we will see The Rock go one on one with the big red monster Kane.

◄☼► Match Four ◄☼►
Last Man Standing - Singles

Kane (GamingLegend) Vs. The Rock (Haris)

Spoiler:

Michael Cole: What the hell is he doing here? He has no business coming out here and interuppting such an amazing conclusion to a fantastic match.

Jerry Lawler: I don't know what match you saw Cole but that was brutal and the ending was uncalled for and I for one am glad he came out to help him.

Michael Cole: Oh would you cry me a river King... Now for the Moment we've all been waiting for the XWI Championship Match between the greatest world champion of all time Dolph Ziggler and the sldering snake Randy Orton.

Before the match could start an Unknown character wearing a brown coat and a rorschach mask comes with a top hat comes walking out from behind the entrance Curtain..

Invader X: Pardon the interruption everyone But I had to come out here and address the incident that took place earlier with the Boss Tej... As of right Now we have no idea what happened to him or who is responsible for it. But what we do know is that I'll be taking over until his return to the company.

The fans in the arena goes crazy.

Invader X: My name is Invader X and my first action as the acting COO of XWI is to address the state of the XWI Championship match... Now this past Monday Tej banned Randy Orton from using the RKO in any match or he will lose his job and championship opportunity... Now just like me, the board of directors disagree with Tej's action and think this is an attempt to give the champ the upper hand in the match. But that's not going to happen because as of right now the RKO is officially unbanned.

Invader X is interrupted by an outburst of cheer from the fans.

But that's not all folks... I also have a surprise planed for the end of the show that will blow the roof off this place. But lets get back to the show and the Main Event of this evening.

Invader X turns around and walks backstage as the show goes to commercial break... The show returns from commercial break to the commentary table.

Michael Cole: What I don't believe it! Who does he think he is to do that to our champion. He can't just go and unban the RKO.

Jerry Lawler: Well Cole you need to get your head straight because he can unban the RKO and he just did. I can't wait to see what else he has planned for the show.

◄☼► Main Event ◄☼►
XWI Championship
Tables Ladders And Chairs - Singles

Randy Orton (Ryanwolf) Vs. Dolph Ziggler (c) (Ali)

Michael Cole: No, No, No! This can't happen... Ziggler got screwed King plain and simple.

Jerry Lawler: Cole you need to shut your mouth... All I saw is Karma working at it's finest and Ziggler getting his ass handed to him... More importantly I see a New World Champion.

The Camera goes backstage where we see JBL knocked unconcious and handcuffed to a heater with his forehead covered in blood. The Camera rolls back to the arena to a shocked Dolph Ziggler who is getting to his feet. Ziggler Exits the ring and begins walking up the ramp when he makes a sudden stop to the words "You Think You Know Me" The crowd errupt in joy as a look of terror goes on the face of Ziggler. Edge comes walking out from behind the entrance curtain stareing Ziggler down before charging towards him... Ziggler Stumbles trying to turn around and run away. He gets up and is laid out with a lou dies pres by Edge who unloads a flurry of punch to Ziggler face. Ziggler manages to push Edge off and get on the assult. But before you know it Edge regains his composure and both man begin trading blows. Edge hits Ziggler with a low blow and sends him crashing into the steel steps before rolling him in the ring. He then enters the ring and waits for Ziggler to get up as the crowd is chanting SPEAR! SPEAR! SPEAR! Edge Charges towards Ziggler who ducks down and rolls out the ring and begins backing up the ramp with a look of Shock on his face as Edge looks on with a crazed look in his eyes. Just then Invader X is seen on the Titantron.

Surprise Ziggler, I've renstated The Rated R Superstar due to unfinished Business.

Michael Cole: This can't be happening... This has to be a nightmare, Edge is suppose to be gone for good.

Jerry Lawler: It is a nightmare Cole, For Ziggler because he not only lost his title but his arch rival has returned to claim blood. Well that's all for tonight Folks.. Tune into Monday Night WarZone to see what happens next.
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249043

PostSubject: Re: XWI Presents Pride Before Glory Results!   XWI Presents Pride Before Glory Results! EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 10:56 pm

Amazingg Results , Thanks a ton for having my back, and a great job on the results.. Amazing work. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 225824

PostSubject: Re: XWI Presents Pride Before Glory Results!   XWI Presents Pride Before Glory Results! EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 11:10 pm

No prob bob... Ever need me to post the result just shoot me the videos and segment i'll take care of rest... If i'm not busy of course lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWI Presents Pride Before Glory Results!   XWI Presents Pride Before Glory Results! Empty

Back to top Go down

XWI Presents Pride Before Glory Results!
Page 1 of 1