Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

From The Figurative Ladder To The Ladder Of Success

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 225997

From The Figurative Ladder To The Ladder Of Success Empty
PostSubject: From The Figurative Ladder To The Ladder Of Success   From The Figurative Ladder To The Ladder Of Success EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 8:48 pm

[The arena is silent as thousands of fans in the audience settle down in their seats and wait for the show to begin. Suddenly a video appears on the titantron as the words "Can You Dig It? Sucka!!!" erupts and the theme of Booker T begins to play.]

[Booker walks out onto the stage. Once in the middle, he drops down to one knee, raising the palm of his right hand and staring it down. He then begins to shake his head up and down and back and forth facing his open hand. Then he suddenly leaps up, arms stretched high above his head and hopping off one leg as a massive burst of flame pyro erupts behind him. A grin spreads across his face as he makes his way down the ramp, extending his hand to the barrier as fans reach out to touch it. He then reaches the ring steps and runs up them. Once on the apron he walks across the edge with his one hand sliding, clenched across the top rope. Then he lifts his other hand to his face again and lifts his leg and ducks in between the ropes. Once in the ring he goes to the corner and climbs the turnbuckle. He poses with his arms stretched high again as the crowd goes wild with cheers. He then hops down and takes a mic from an official and raises it to speak.]

"Yo how we doin tonight XWI Universe!? It's crazy up in here. The energy is palpable and Bookah T is lovin it. I feel on top the world up in here. Now now even thought ya'll may question Bookah T being on top of the world after my devastating loss to "Big Sexy" Kevin Nash this past Monday on Massacre but that sucka didn't do a single thing to put The Bookman off course. My eyes are still set on the XWI World title and now I'm even more pumped after knowing who my final opponent will be in the ring along with Randy Orton and myself. Now two suckas are gonna fall to Bookah T's awesome fury of kicks and Bookends and whatever I got in my arsenal until them suckas are lying on the ground unable to move and I make my way from the metaphoric ladder that I've been climbing in XWI and make my way rung after rung towards the XWI World Championship and finally achieve my ultimate goal and prove that Bookah T's still got it. NOW CAN YOU DIG THAT!?!?!?...."

[He pauses and holds up the mic high in the air as the whole XWI Universe joins him.]

"SUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAS!!!!!"

[The crowd goes wild with cheers as Booker smiles wide as the camera fades to black.]

END OF RP

Last edited by RyanWolf on Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 248843

PostSubject: Re: From The Figurative Ladder To The Ladder Of Success   From The Figurative Ladder To The Ladder Of Success EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 4:07 am

Dude your final opponent was chosen last week on MNM, Its The Undertaker !!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 225997

PostSubject: Re: From The Figurative Ladder To The Ladder Of Success   From The Figurative Ladder To The Ladder Of Success EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:31 pm

i know lol
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 248843

PostSubject: Re: From The Figurative Ladder To The Ladder Of Success   From The Figurative Ladder To The Ladder Of Success EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 4:05 am

well Nice RP Mahn keep up the good work !!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From The Figurative Ladder To The Ladder Of Success   From The Figurative Ladder To The Ladder Of Success Empty

Back to top Go down

From The Figurative Ladder To The Ladder Of Success
Page 1 of 1