Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

RAW Results 6th Feb

Go down 
+3
Invader-X
Whack Ass
feartheviper
7 posters
AuthorMessage
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 248643

RAW Results 6th Feb Empty
PostSubject: RAW Results 6th Feb   RAW Results 6th Feb EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 4:43 am

RAW Results 6th Feb RenderedImageCAYFDRX7

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Match 1

Vader [W82] v.s Dolph Ziggler[Mads MSK]

'' As the Match is over Vader is very mad, he spears down Dolph Ziggler, and beats him down. He does his finishing power bomb and Dolph is out cold. Vader the monster is very angry, he drags the dead meat of Ziggler out of the ring, and hits his finisher on the annoucer's table and he laughs and the scene fades and comes to an end ''

Match 2 (no dq)

Shawn Michaels [omar right/omar] v.s Kurt Angle [Invader-X]

Match 3

Mark Henry [JH] v.s Abyss [GamingLegend]

After the Match Abyss celebrates, he looks at Mark Henry hurt, he smiles and throws some pins and as Mark henry gets up, he Hits his finisher and Henry hits those pins and screams in pain, The vicious sadistic Monster laughs and the screen fades ''

Match 4

Batista [WhackAss/Waqas] v.s Chris Jericho [Invader-X]]

Match 5

Booker T [Ryan] v.s Wade Barrett [Waqas]

Match 6

Randy Orton [Corre/Khalid] v.s Kevin Nash [badger]

'
Spoiler:

Main event ( xtreme rules)

Undertaker [elitekiller] v.s Brock Lesnar [xXAliXx/BRM]

As The Match is Over Brock Lesnar looks angry , as Undertaker is celebrating brock clostlines taker , he lifts taker up and hits him with the F5 !!,

Michael Cole : F 5 king !!!
Jerry Lawler: here we go again.

Brock looks extremely pissed of he lifts undertaker up and hits him with another F5 ,taker is flat , brock now goes down and picks a steel chair.

Jerry Lawler : oh my god that was enough
Michael Cole: brock is gonna end undertakers career.

Brock gets inside as he sees taker is lying in the ring, he lifts the steel chair up as he lifts it down for hitting taker a fire explosion occurs and kanes theme hits the arena , brock drops the chair he sees kane running towards the ring brock exits the ring and escapes threw the crowd quickly, kane enters the ring he sees his brother the undertaker lying ..broken . Kane looks furious , he raises his hands up and as he raises them down to do his siganture turn buckle fire work instead of that the lights suddenly go out. ( Crowd screams) .a fire explosion suddenly hits arena making all the lights go red kane looks shocked , he sees undertaker is gone , kane looks towards the ramp and he sees Hell Fire. The suddenly from under the mat of the ring two huge hands are seen , a huge man comes out and stands the crowd keep screaming in cheers.

Jerrly Lawler : (shocked) WHAT? That's not possible

Michael Cole : Its Kane , kane came from underthe ring .
Jerry Lawler : Masked Kane !!

The huge Masked kane who came from under the ring stands as the other kane turns back he gets shocked , he walks towards the Masked kane and both look at each other kane then chokes masked kane and tries to attempt the chokeslam but Masked kane overpowers him and in a unqiue style lifts him up and hits him With a tombstone pile driver.

Jerry Lawler : Holy shit !!.

The Masked kane now raises his hands up and as he raises them down a fire explosion comes out from all four corners of the ring the crowd is shocked , the scene ends with masked kane stading tall and the other kane Fallen.

The show is about to end but then the XWI chairman's theme music hits, TeJ comes out with the Fans BOOing him loud. We see a Big Grin on his face, and just then he stops, and Lita walks in with a Big smile on her face. She walks along with Tej who seems very happy, the Fans Boo LITA Loud, and chant ''YOU SOLD OUT'', they reach the ring and the staff hand them a Mic and the Chairan of Board Tej Starts to speak''

.::: TEJ l Don't Mess with Me :::.

I repeat what i have been saying time and time again, Don't mess with the Boss. Edge you think I didn't plan this, I knew that you couldn't do this alone, I knew you are dependent on Lita, you need her and I took her away from her. Every one has their weaknesses, I showed her the Light. I told her what all she could get, all she had to do is get your ass out of the way. I payed her an amount that will be enough for her to live for her entire life, not just that I have given her a contract to be 'MY ASSISTANT'. Yes you heard it right, she will now play an authority figure.

Edge hope you now know that, messing with me will just cause problems and nothing else in your life. Edge no doubt you are smart, but I am smarter. You think you can just do anything you want and I will just not be able to do anything. You are WRONG edge. Lita is now...

Suddenly the Boss is interrupted by the Rated R Superstar’s music

Edge comes out from the back as the fans stand on their feet chearing for him. He goes straight to the ring always stearing at Lita. He enters and grabs a mic. He stands right infront of Tej and they’re just inches away from each other

::::R::::The Rated R Superstar EDGE::::R::::
You have NO idea how badly I wan to take this mic and beat the hell out of you with it!

The crowd cheers again and Edge steps back a little

::::R::::The Rated R Superstar EDGE::::R::::
But I won’t do that. I won’t do it not because I’m scared of you. I won’t do it just because it won’t be enough. The pain would only last for a couple of hours and that’s it. But you see I want more than just that, I want you to suffer, I want you to be eaten alive by the pain, I want you to regret messing with me and remember that pain every time you see me!! And hitting you with this mic won’t do that. Hitting you with a chair won’t do it, even putting you trough a table will not be enough. What I gotta do is hit you where it hurts more and hurt what you love the most…your company!!

As Edge finishes out of nowhere Lita slaps him very hard and Tej hits him with his mic and they both throw him out of the ring. Edge gets up very upset and tries to get into the ring again

.::: TEJ l Don't Mess with Me :::.
Stop right there Edge, I recommend you not to get in here cuz you have something else to deal with right now, look at that

Tej points to the big screen and Edge turns around to look. There is being shown a fight between Bret Hart and some security guys who over power him and start beating him. Edge then turns his attention to Tej with a mad look on his face but instead on entering to the ring he runs up to the ramp to go to the back

A camera then appears following him as he continues running to the parking lot. He finally reaches the exit door but as he goes out he immediately is received by a vicious chair shot. The camera turns to the right and lets us see Batista standing right there with a chair on his hand. The fans start booing as the Animal starts beating Edge with everything he finds. He then grabs Edge and picks him up only to hit the Batista Bomb on a car!! The scene ends with Batista walking away as the camera focuses on a bloody and knocked out Edge[/size]

[/b]

OCC : Hope you loved the results, do read... Loads of intresting stuff !!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 226111

PostSubject: Re: RAW Results 6th Feb   RAW Results 6th Feb EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 6:10 am

epic results and edge you are MINE!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 248643

PostSubject: Re: RAW Results 6th Feb   RAW Results 6th Feb EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 6:12 am

Whack Ass wrote:

Dude that sounds gay at soo many levels lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 225424

PostSubject: Re: RAW Results 6th Feb   RAW Results 6th Feb EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:17 am

Kurt owned Michaels but Jericho let me down after a pretty good back and forth match with batista....

PS: i wanted kurt to look the way he did in wwe
Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 226111

PostSubject: Re: RAW Results 6th Feb   RAW Results 6th Feb EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:43 am

feartheviper wrote:
Whack Ass wrote:

Dude that sounds gay at soo many levels lol!

lol ass hole!!

I meant ima deal with the rated r
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226290

PostSubject: Re: RAW Results 6th Feb   RAW Results 6th Feb EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:57 am

Awesome Results !!!! Batista gets involed into the really interesting edge storyline . and now we have 2 Kanes Shocked
Back to top Go down
Haris619

Haris619

XWI Cash : 225550

PostSubject: Re: RAW Results 6th Feb   RAW Results 6th Feb EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 12:14 pm

lol awesome results but gotta admit i knew tht comming XD the 2 kanes thing but its really awesome
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

XWI Cash : 224878

PostSubject: Re: RAW Results 6th Feb   RAW Results 6th Feb EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 7:49 pm

Awesome ending. We made our mark. That's all we needed.
Back to top Go down
TheCorre

TheCorre

XWI Cash : 225573

PostSubject: Re: RAW Results 6th Feb   RAW Results 6th Feb EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:04 am

awesome results. :p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RAW Results 6th Feb   RAW Results 6th Feb Empty

Back to top Go down

RAW Results 6th Feb
Page 1 of 1