Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

MNM Results !!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249443

MNM Results !!  Empty
PostSubject: MNM Results !!    MNM Results !!  EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 6:56 am

=======================================

The cameras fade into the Monday night Massacre arena where we see the pyro tech going off right after the opening promo... The fans in the arena are going crazy as the commentators are welcoming those watching around the world to yet another fantastic show... The lights go out and the signature red glow goes into the arena where we see the Figure of Invader-X on the Titantron the fans are going crazy with cheers but are inturrupted by him...

It's been a long time since I confronted the XWI UNiverse... So I thought I would personally give you a run down on tonights Show that we have taking place in the Massacre Arena... There will be blood and there will be MayHEM!!!

The Crowd is going crazy chanting for the Invader...

IN our opening match we have a legend vs a Rookie in which will definately be for a good match... it will be taking place in an EXTREME RULEZ MATCH!!!

MNM Results !!  MnM1

In our second match of the Night it features the young tag team Known as Legacy against HBK and Sheamus... This promises to be a blood bath because it's gonna be contested in a FCA TORNADO TAG TEAM MATCH !!

MNM Results !!  MnM2

In our third match of the Night it involves 2 people who have faced each other before... However this match could very well be the Last match in ortons career..It will be inside the STEEL CAGE

MNM Results !!  Mnm3

'' After the Match as Randy Orton is out of the Cage all exhausted, Legacy's music hits and Cody Rhodes and Ted Dbiase run in, Randy Orton smirks and the two men raise his hand, ad then Ted and Cody look at each other and we they dont let go Randy Orton's hand, Randy Orton looks at cody, and Cody says Goodbye Randy, and hits the Cross Rhodes, Ted Dbiase hits his dream streak and the fans are shocked. Cody gets the steel chair and they attack randy. Randy Is completely knocked out and the two men smirk and Legacy's music hits as the scene fades with Randy being taken out in a stretcher ''

IN our fourth match of the night you could say its DAVID vs Galioth... becuase we have a Giant vs a not so Giant inside a Falls Count Anywhere Match

MNM Results !!  Mnm4

In Our Main Event it's a real Threat we have a Former Champion vs the Current Champion 2 people who would very well kill each other if need be... it will be in an Extreme Rulez Match.

MNM Results !!  MnME

The ref calls for the bell ending the match.Edge and Big Show stare at one Another just then, Big Show starts pounding and Headbutting Edge, and then CM Punk enters, Edge is laying on the mat, and the two men smirk as they Look at the XWI Champion all hurt

CM Punk: NO Jericho to Save you now [Laughs]

The two men continue the assault and then Batista's Music HITS !! The Fans give a huge reaction as Batista walks along the ramp and Punk and Big Show and shocked, Batista walks quickly, and slides int he ramp. Big show and CM Punk don't understand why is Batista here, Batista directs them to beat Edge, the two men go to Beat Edge, just then Batista walks behind Big show, turns him back and SPINEBUSTER, CM Punk looks shocked, he runs towards Batista and another SPINEBUSTER !! Edge looks Shocked, and Batista gets him up on his feet, and Big Show and Batista roll out of the ring, holding their backs, and the Punk and Show stare at Batista and Edge and the camera starts to fade and comes to an end

Last edited by feartheviper on Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 226911

MNM Results !!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MNM Results !!    MNM Results !!  EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:41 am

pirat Gr8 results broski
Back to top Go down
xXPaulXx

xXPaulXx

XWI Cash : 225615

MNM Results !!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MNM Results !!    MNM Results !!  EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 10:14 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

XWI Cash : 247766

MNM Results !!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MNM Results !!    MNM Results !!  EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 12:38 pm

no no no no no nooooooo what the hell is this, didn't you get my pm, this makes no sense Batista's trashed me and attacked me why would he save me :S..now once again I have no opponent for Ultimate Showdown :'(
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

MNM Results !!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MNM Results !!    MNM Results !!  EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:12 pm

Waqas wanted to turn him face, so this was the perfect chance to do it. He was left out of MNM, and this was a chance to make things intresting and get people to think what is In Batista's mind. and about Lesnar not hitting Show, Ali was fine with it, so it really shouldnt bother you, you just couldnt bleed Big Show, :s You anyways aren't facing Lesnar or Batista or Big show, how is it going to affect your Ultimate Showdown Opponent

Brock and Show are facing at the Ultimate Showdown, and About Batista, you yourself said he was only used for taking u out, and What better way to turn face than him saving a man he was just attacked a couple of weeks ago
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

MNM Results !!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MNM Results !!    MNM Results !!  EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:24 pm

you said it yourself there I'm not facing any of them nor anyone else right now I've no one to face..
And it affects me cuz I had a big promo regarding the one I did yesterday and this match and the match on friday but now it's just a waste
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

MNM Results !!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MNM Results !!    MNM Results !!  EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:25 pm

XxJFxX wrote:
you said it yourself there I'm not facing any of them nor anyone else right now I've no one to face..
And it affects me cuz I had a big promo regarding the one I did yesterday and this match and the match on friday but now it's just a waste

U do have someone to face :S , we even talked abut it, u forgot ? The match on friday is going as scheduled, Waqas told me frm b4, abut the segement this MNM.. so i had to make that happen
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

MNM Results !!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MNM Results !!    MNM Results !!  EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 1:32 pm

I've no idea what you're talking about, PM me the plan you have for me for the ppv
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

XWI Cash : 225678

MNM Results !!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MNM Results !!    MNM Results !!  EmptyTue Feb 21, 2012 7:30 pm

@Paul trolololol!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MNM Results !!  Empty
PostSubject: Re: MNM Results !!    MNM Results !!  Empty

Back to top Go down

MNM Results !!
Page 1 of 1