Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Beneath the Darkness

Go down 
AuthorMessage
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249193

Beneath the Darkness Empty
PostSubject: Beneath the Darkness   Beneath the Darkness EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 8:02 pm

Beneath the Darkness Codyy
Beneath the Darkness Dripping_blood

'' The Scene opens and we are in a unfurnished apartment with small droplets of water dripping from the ceiling with the window making a wishtling sound as the wind blows into the room from the open windows. And then we see a small Bulb hanging from the ceiling with a stranger with a hood covering his face sitting on a rusty steel chair. his face is hidden, as he looks down, The Camera goes closer and closer and then stops as, He looks away from the Camera and the man speaks ''

Beneath the Darkness RenderedImage

They say the next step in your career is what you make it. That the shaping of destiny is in your own hands. I myself have shaped my destiny not to be looked at as a man who can win or lose but as someone that has twist as I enter this Company or this Wrestling Show you may call it, called he 'Xtreme Wrestling Impact' , Well the word Xtreme, is something that this company has merely lacked to show, but not for long as I am as Extreme anyone can get, by extreme meaning not hardcore, but as I say Extreme I mean that I can inflict a lot of PAIN on my opponents. I can make them suffer and I can torcher and make them feel the Pain of their lives. When people look at a person they judge right away. They judge on their looks and they judge on how that person without real reason. Who am I, you people wonder just know that I am coming. I am coming to the XWI, I am coming and I can tell your down on your luck, well you people know me and to the people who don't, you should kill your self for being under a Rock for not knowing a Man like ME !!

'' He looks at the camera and its Cody Rhodes with a mask, and he covers his face ''

The Reason I wear this hideous mask, is nor because I have to, its just because I want to. I don't want to expose my face to the sweaty stinky, polluted wrestlers, and you people. I can't let your germs pollute me. I am pure, I am clean and I don't want to be polluted, and the Main reason for me wearing this is, because you people and the wrestlers in the back. No one deserves to see my face, you people don't deserve to see The Dashing Cody Rhodes, My face is too precious for you people to watch.

Now to some real business, Now that I am here, i have some plans which I am looking forward too, and one of them being an alliance. People have been talking about Masked Kane and The Undertaker and Abyss, I have no idea frankly, and neither do I care about them just like the other team being one of Triple H, Kane and Brock Lesnar, and for the last team being Kevin Nash and Vader. Now each team of theirs claim to be the best, while neither of them even have a name decided for their alliance, but unlike their My alliance does. It's an alliance that everyone has seen before, an alliance which shacked WWE as you know it, and this alliance is going to bring about a new era in this company. Success, Is something that everyone is greedy for, It is something, that everyone tries to achieve, and only strong ones out of them, achieve success. In the world of wrestling, Title are what everyone are after. Titles is what defines a man's success in this wrestling Business. Everyone on the Roster have just one aim, Just one thing to which all of them have their eye to, and that Is a title. Now My alliance was known and will be known as 'The Legacy''

Yes you heard it right, Legacy, Me , Ted Dibiase and Randy Orton we are going to Rule over this company once again !! We are the future of this company and it's time to show what we got, we got wrestling in our blood and XWI shall never be the same again.

'' The camera fades as Cody walks away and the scene comes to an end ''
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers

Beneath the Darkness
Page 1 of 1