Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

destruction and darkness invading XWI

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
elitekiller

elitekiller

XWI Cash : 225297

destruction and darkness invading XWI Empty
PostSubject: destruction and darkness invading XWI   destruction and darkness invading XWI EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 7:47 am

As the crowd wait impatiently for a superstar to enter, the undertaker's theme song hits the arena and the fans go beserk for a minute. as the undertaker enters slowly through the smoke, and makes his way to the ring in a slow manner. he stops just before entering the ring, and slowly make his way up the steps to the ring. he does a signature move and takes his coat off and keeps it to the side. he walks around the ring and asks for a mic. he starts to talk.

THE UNDERTAKER

last night, brock lesnar had beat me byy a fluke, luck. but i will never let that happen to me ever again. the mortal souls of this company really want to stick together, hence the reason for them attacking my brother last night. i had to chokeslam one of them to show them my true strenghts. my brother has always been the devil's favourite demon. i have always considered that he and i are equal, so when i see weak mortal souls teaming together to make themselves think they can defeat our dark power, my darkness takes over my body and bad things happen. bad things will happen if the XWI mortals start to anger me. i didnt succeed in achieving the holy grail, last night, but if brock lesnar thinks he is better than me, he can Rest In Peace. to keep my goal of achieving the holy grail alive, i have decided i do not want to destroy this business and the mortal souls in it with my anger and power. i have come to a conclusion that i want to team up with my dark brother

i have always considered him an equal to me. i truly believe that the phenom and the big red monster will truly dominate XWI. he will be what will keep my anger in me and we will both win championships together. scenes like what happened last night, where road dog and mankind attack him will never happen again for i will be on the look out and if any body tries to attack him i will send his sould to the bottomless pit of hell where it will rest in peace. now, brother it is your decision to make whether you want to dominate XWI with me and spread darkness and make the mortals of this company pay for the injustice they have done to the phenom and the devils favourite demon. we shall be known as the brothers of destruction and no one shall take us down for if they do they shall truly Rest In Peace

TBC: KANE OR ANYONE ELSE
Back to top Go down
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 246911

PostSubject: Re: destruction and darkness invading XWI   destruction and darkness invading XWI EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 9:07 am

destruction and darkness invading XWI Kane
As Undertaker awaits for a Reply....The theme song hits The P.A system

The Camera Takes us to The announce table Where we see Jim Ross and Jerry The King Lawler.

Jim Ross: Here comes The 7 Foot Monster....The Big Red Machine....KANE!!

Jerry Lawler: Both of The Brothers United... is a Bad sign For The XWI lockeroom.

The Camera Takes us back to The stage...The Big Red Monster, Kane Enters through the curtain in his Attitude era outfit and The crowd cheers loudly,He looks around The arena and Then proceeds towards The ramp.He then makes his way to the ropes Of the ring and for a while Stares into The eyes of The Undertaker...He Enters the ring over The ropes and Then Moves to the Mid Point of The Ring....He then performs His Signature entrance Taunt, As He performs the Taunt Bolts of Fire come out from The four turnbuckles present In the ring. A staff Member slides into The ring to Hand The mic over to The Big Red Monster...Kane Begins To speak...

THE BIG RED MONSTER KANE
I Agree Big Brother, With you and Me as an Alliance.. No mortal Or Immortal can Stand in Our way of Abysmal Abyss (Nothing But Hell).... I have always Considered you as MY Big Brother and our Power can Not be Pulverized...Our opponents will be Sent to The GATES OF HELL and This is not a STATEMENT it is an OBLIGATE!!....... Because we are The Brothers Of Destruction and Our path Hopes For Nothing BUT.... Destruction...Misery.....Everlasting Fire....AND ABYSS!!!

The Camera Takes us to The announce table.

Jim Ross: Oh My God King!!!! The Brothers of Destruction are Re-united here In the XWI!!

Jerry Lawler: The XWI lockeroom should Prepare Themselves for Utter Chaos... Because That's what This Dominant Team is Capable off.

TBC: Anyone

OOC: B.O.D is Back...feedback would be appriciated

Last edited by xXGamingLegendXx on Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226240

PostSubject: Re: destruction and darkness invading XWI   destruction and darkness invading XWI EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 9:21 am

OOC: Great segment guys i like your styles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: destruction and darkness invading XWI   destruction and darkness invading XWI Empty

Back to top Go down

destruction and darkness invading XWI
Page 1 of 1