Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Bringing The Pain To Them

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 227040

Bringing The Pain To Them Empty
PostSubject: Bringing The Pain To Them   Bringing The Pain To Them EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 6:58 am

The scene Opens as we see brock Lesnar and paul heyman in the locker room.

Paul Heyman begins to speak.

Paul Heyman : so Brock the elimination chamber its all over now ,your chance to main event ultimate showdown is gone ,whats next?

Brock looks angry and speaks.

Bringing The Pain To Them 2r7ofp1

Whats Next ? The only thing that matters to the baddest man on the planet right now is bringing the pain to his enemies , enemies like that mother fucking fat ass the big show , for months after every match i f5ed him ,i assaulted him , i beat him in matches but then he pinned me in the elimination chamber and cost me my only chance to become the XWI CHAMPION and my only chance to main event ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN. For this he is gonna pay , he will regret that he ever came in my way , i will not stop attacking big show until i end his career, until he is gone for ever from the XWI , Big show has just unleashed ultimate pain so big show i am sure you are listening to this , you fucked up giant i am gonna crush you i am gonna destroy you and make sure you never ever make it back on your feet , Last night i beat the living hell out of cody rhodes ,and tonight see what i am gonna do to Ted Dibiase .

Brock Lesnar looks furious , he kicks his own personal manager paul heyman to the guts ,lifts him up and hits him with an f5 dropping him on a metal table breaking it in half . The scene ends as brock lesnar looks really angry.

END OF RP

Back to top Go down

Bringing The Pain To Them
Page 1 of 1