Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Bringing the man back

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XxJFxX

XWI Cash : 246966

Bringing the man back Empty
PostSubject: Bringing the man back   Bringing the man back EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 12:56 am

The camera goes to the backstage to the locker room and we see Edge sitting down and looking very sad and confused. He’s taking off his elbow-pads and boots getting ready to leave, then, Josh Matthews walks in…

..::Josh Matthews::..
Edge, you have a minute?

::::R::::The Rated R Superstar EDGE::::R::::
I’m out of job you moron I have MORE than just a minute now

..::Josh Matthews::..
Well yeah I know that and that’s why I’m here, just to ask you what are your plans now that you’re out of XWI

::::R::::The Rated R Superstar EDGE::::R::::
My plans? You wanna know my plans? Ok let’s see, right now I’m planning to put on my clothes and go home, and then..well that’s ir, I have no plans, I have NOTHING to do now

As he finishes a female voice is heard

..:::Mystery Woman:::..
Oh come on grow a pair!

The camera quickly turns to the left and we see who’s the women, it’s non other than LITA!! The fans go wild erupting in cheers when they see her. Edge then gets up to talk to her, but she interrupts him and talks first

::::The Extreme Diva Lita::::
Shut up and listen to me, this is not you, what the hell happened with the rated R superstar, I’ll tell you what happened he became a weak cry baby! You have nothing to do? Well here’s and idea, why don’t you what you said out there and bring the hell you were talking about, together we can make this company OURS! All you gotta do is go back to being the man you were before, the man who had sex on live television and became the most seeing champion of all time!..I know it’s not easy but we’ll bring him back no matter what it takes!..And here’s something to start..

She gets her hand on a bag and pulls out Edge’s old Sex & Violence T-Shirt. The fans cheer loud when they see it and Edge gets a cocky smile. He then takes the shirt and kisses lita as the fans start cheering and chanting Rated R!…Rated R!

End of RP
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226290

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the man back   Bringing the man back EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 3:21 am

OOC: nice rp bro.i knew edge was not gonna leave so easily Razz
Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 226111

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the man back   Bringing the man back EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 6:59 am

OOC:Rated R is back gr8!!

btw live sex Razz
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 248643

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the man back   Bringing the man back EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 11:25 am

OCC: WOW This storyline is getting sooo Much intresting, KEEP UP the good work JF Very Happy, Im soo xcited in seeing wht r ur future plans !!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bringing the man back   Bringing the man back Empty

Back to top Go down

Bringing the man back
Page 1 of 1