Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

A Champ's Lost..But a New Gain

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Champ's Lost..But a New Gain Empty
PostSubject: A Champ's Lost..But a New Gain   A Champ's Lost..But a New Gain EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 11:29 pm

After Nash Lost his belt from Orton....X-Pac is in the back watching the replays in his locker room in some pair of jeans and a "nWo" T-Shirt with a bandanna on his hair with a pair of sunglasses...Untill Nash comes in all angry...Nash is starting to clam down after seeing Pac in the locker room...Then the two speak to one anther.

X-Pac/Sean

(Takes off his shades), Hey man its been awhile since i seen you... Man that match was a breaker...You should had been able to keep that IC title on your waist... Now it belongs to Orton, Some Viper that gotten bitten off as "Legend Killer" after Taker made him crap his pants before...(Nash and Pac starts to laugh)... Yeah, since im in here.. you wanna gets some hookers off the street?..(Nash's says,"Hell No").. i was just kidding.. what im really here for is to start a new group with you...(Nash says,"What new group and why.")..Well i always thought that we could..Reform nWo and Rule this company and become, The Leaders of this place and dethrone these champ's like...we did years ago..Are you up to it or no...I Dont Want to rush you..You could become IC champion again..with a little help.. what its going to be?...(Nash begins to think).

While Nash was thinking about the plan with X-Pac...Pac just watches the re-runs of the other matches form the other events.

TBCB:Badger/Nash
Back to top Go down
Badger

Badger

XWI Cash : 225828

A Champ's Lost..But a New Gain Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Champ's Lost..But a New Gain   A Champ's Lost..But a New Gain EmptyThu Mar 01, 2012 1:17 am

A Champ's Lost..But a New Gain 24w6245

You know bro, that's the best news I've heard all day.Oh, and for the record that British bastard Barrett won my title. So yeah we can kick it old school. Sadly our good friend Scott Hall is retired. I say it's time for a new member or members.

Nash pulls open a steel chair, and sits next to Pac pointing at the television.

TBC by anyone on MnM who thinks they are sneaky enough to be nWo
Back to top Go down

A Champ's Lost..But a New Gain
Page 1 of 1