Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Lost a Championship and Won another so lets CELEBRATE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 226311

Lost a Championship and Won another so lets CELEBRATE Empty
PostSubject: Lost a Championship and Won another so lets CELEBRATE   Lost a Championship and Won another so lets CELEBRATE EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 5:14 am

MusicPlaylist

"As the theme music hits fireworks burst from pyro system and Wade barret show up on the ramp with the Tag team title on his shoulders.Wade Barret smirks and walks down the ramp as he gets a mixed reaction.He climbs the steel steps and moves in the ring.He then climbs the turn buckle and raises his tag team title up in the air as Crowd still gives a mixed reaction.He then gets microphone handed to him and he stands in the centre of the ring and starts to speak."

Lost a Championship and Won another so lets CELEBRATE 2coo9xh

Well,Well,Well! Today is a great day for me and i am pretty sure you all know why.I beat randy on MnM in a Steel Cage match and i enjoyed my self pretty much competing against my partner but then I lost My IC title to randy at friday and i was really upset but it was just a momentary Lapse and few days back i and Randy did what we have waited for a long long time and that's was beating the Legacy and not just that we are your new tag team champions.

Wade stops to speak and raises his title in the air as Viper barrage chants begin.

The Legacy was the new victim of the Viper Barrage and more victims will come.When i first joined this company i said to every one present in the XWI universe that when it's the right time i will put my self forward for Title shots. and after winning many matches i got a IC title shot and i won it but then i was on a losing streak but i beat randy at MnM and felt better but i lost my title a few week after that to randy and then i was a former IC champion but then at the grandest stage of the all ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN history was made when the viper barrage took on Legacy and dominated them and won this Tag team title.

Crowd cheers as wade smirks.

I thought randy would leave ULTIMATE SHOWDOWN as not just the tag team champion but also the IC championship but then randy lost his title to non other ten the so called "Animal" BATISTA.It was a really short match and batista had the upper hand and congratulations batista on winning your first title,finally you got paid after working hard.

batista chants are filled up in the arena as Wade chuckles.

Me and Randy haven't started celebrating yet our victory so i request my partner in Crime to come out here and bring a Champagne out here so we can celebrate with the XWI universe and that was what randy said to me after we won the titles he said:"we will celebrate but with the Fans because this is a special moment and it will be celebrated with you"

crowd chants Randy orton repeatedly

Don't consider yourself special because the special people are me and Randy and all those who faced us because we are the best this company has to offer and it's an honour not just for them but also for you to see us fight and celebrate with us.We are your Champions the TAG TEAM CHAMPIONS!

Crowd gives a mixed reaction to Wade barret as randy's theme music hits and crowd cheers for Randy Orton

TBC-Randy Orton(CORRE) ONLY!

Back to top Go down

Lost a Championship and Won another so lets CELEBRATE
Page 1 of 1