Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

A New Prey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249393

A New Prey Empty
PostSubject: A New Prey   A New Prey EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 10:52 am

A New Prey Codyy
A New Prey Dripping_blood

'' The camera rolls and the fans are busy with their snacks and drinks, as they wave their banners as the camera quickly focuses of the attendance that has gathered, and then slowly the noice decreases. Eventually the arena turns into a graveyard, with no noice, no vibration, Silence spreading all around as the excitement builds in the air and then Cody Rhode's Music hits and a then Cody gets greeted with Big BOOOS from the crowd ''

'' Cody Rhodes walks along the ramp not seeing the people, a hood covering his face he walks along the ramp and quickly, The crowd boos loud and Cody doesn't look very happy, he quickly gets a Mic from a staff member outside the ring, and slides in the ring. Cody Rhodes takes his time and waist for the audience to settle down as the raises his Mic near his mouth and begins to speak ''

A New Prey Cdyrhod

Now week in and week out, I have proved everyone why I am the only man who deserves that Intercontinental Championship, Not wade Barret, Not Kevin Nash. Just MEE !! Weather its big show or Brock Lesnar. I fight and inflict pain. I don't just fight to win but I fight to hurt people and my past records have proved that. Now what I plan to do, is continue my domination. I want to beat every single man in the locker room. I want to prove everyone where I truly deserve to be, and that is in the top of this business and you know it.

There is no one who is more sadistic like me, I wear this mask which protects me from all the sweat and the germs that you people exhibit, It protects me and makes me what I am, Absolutely Unstoppable !!

Tonight I give an opportunity for a wrestler, any wrestler doesn't matter who you are, You will get a chance to face the future face of this company, But.. But.. sorry to break the bubble for you, If you come out here be prepared for the worst, as I warn you making a name for yurself on MY EXPENSE is just a very very terrible Idea My friend. I may just end your worthless career because _________________

'' COdy Rhodes IS INtercepted by _________ ''

TBC: The Person Knows
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
xXPaulXx

xXPaulXx

XWI Cash : 225565

A New Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Prey   A New Prey EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:46 am

A New Prey 3004rnq

Cody Rhodes' words were interrupted by a familiar soundtrack

The arena was surrounded and echoed by boos.Hunico comes out in style on a low rider bike taunting his way down the ramp wearing a bandana around his forehead,a black tank top,a pair of jeans and some kicks.He gets off the bike and slides through the ring,staring down rhodes with a smirk,he gets a mic and raises it to his mouth

..::Hunico::..
Haha you can crack some jokes ese,did anyone tell ya that before?Your just like any puto who comes out here and runs his mouth all night,bragging about his inflicting pain,glory and capability.You can throw all of those in a bowl cody,mix them up eh?Result?You get a freak of nature,i mean i gotta be real with you holmes now between you and me don't mirrors break after everytime you take a good look?And on top of that you got this piece of junk on your face so you could have a bit of chance to jaw drop the ladies huh? Oh Jesucristo tenga misericordia de este hombre!God!
Recently,parents have prevented their children from watching this show because they show abnormal content.I mean i can't believe these stupid,underrated people used to pay to watch you ese and all the jobbers in the back before i stepped into this company.I'm the reason,i'm the source,i'm the It factor why this industry is still on its feet.
And to prove that to you and the millions at home that i'm not messing around and not acting as a clown from El Paso,just put your tongue,mask and ugliness on the side...and let the knuckles do the talking right here...

Hunico takes a few steps closer,face to face with Cody

RIGHT NOW!

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249393

A New Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Prey   A New Prey EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 3:53 am

'' Cody Looks at Hunico and burst laughing, and replies ''A New Prey Cdyrhod

Woahh Woahh Woahh.. Wait a second,

You Serious, Now out of all the people from the back, I get the biggest jobber of them all. Huncio do you have any idea who you I am. You want to fight against me, you know Hunico getting a name for yourself and making people know who you are on my expense is a very bad Idea. You Know Hunico I don't know how to say this, but the fact is YOU ARE A JOKE.

[Hunico looks mad, and Cody smirks]

Just look at you, and what have you done in this business, Absolutely Nothing. While I have ended careers son, I have dominated and you see this mask. This mask is a protection you freak. People like you and these filthy, people here, these parasites and the guys in the locker room, all f them are full of germs and have all these diseases. No one is clean and pure like me. No ones got a perfect face like me. You want your match, You got it but before I agree I give you a chance to think twice as The Stipulation for my Match against you will be an Extreme Rules match, allowing me to destroy totally finish you. Are you up for that kid ?

''Cody Smirks and waits for Huncio's reply''

TBC : Paul

xXPaulXx

xXPaulXx

XWI Cash : 225565

A New Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Prey   A New Prey EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 10:53 am

Hunico looks down at the mat,licks his lips before talking,lifts the mic to his mouth

..::Hunico::..
Nothing ese?Well that nothing is gonna make you get in 90210 for plastic fuckin surgery amigo...
And are you kiddin with me?an extreme rules match?it's like playing tick tack toe on the sand for me.I'll throw trash cans like they were paper,i'll hold chairs like they were pencils,i'll set up tables like they were cards,and i'll light your ass up hombre like kindling some campfire
Wear that mask proudly cody...because when that ring bells your gonna swallow a foot and another thing...

Hunico spits in the face of cody,he drops the mic and gets out of the ring with a sickening smile on his face leaving rhodes boiled with frustration gripping the ring ropes staring down the latin superstar

A New Prey Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Prey   A New Prey Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Prey
Page 1 of 1