Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Who Will Be The Apex Predator's First Prey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 225797

Who Will Be The Apex Predator's First Prey Empty
PostSubject: Who Will Be The Apex Predator's First Prey   Who Will Be The Apex Predator's First Prey EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 5:08 pm

["I hear voices in my head they talk to me they understand, they talk to me!" suddenly erupts and the the theme continues as Randy Orton walks from behind the curtain and stands on the stage. He looks left slowly, then right, then rolls his neck around before staring forward again as he begins to make his way slowly down the ramp with a blank stare. Once he reaches the bottom of the ramp, he looks left to right again and begins walking backwards with a light stride until he reaches the ring steps. He then slowly walks up them and along the edge of the apron until he reaches the middle where he ducks between the middle rope and spins around once he enters the ring and faces the crowd. He then begins striding backwards across the ring and turns around when he reaches the turnbuckle. He then clutches the top rope with both hands on either side of the turnbuckle pad and looks left to right again before lifting himself and slowly arching his body into an upright position, standing tall over the crowd. He then throws his arms up in his signature pose as the camera scans around him. He then hops down and motions for a mic. An official hands him one and he strides backwards into the middle of the ring. He stops as the crowd cheers wildly. He takes it in for bit before raising the mic to speak.]

"A few nights ago I came out here to make my presence known here in XWI and to get things going. Not tonight I want to get things going even more by allowing any man in the backstage area to come out and make their presence known as well and speak their mind. So I'm just gonna get right to it. Anybody who would like to confront the new face of XWI, come on out here."

[He leans back against a corer turnbuckle, facing the stage waiting for someone to come out.]

TBC: Anyone

Last edited by RyanWolf on Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

XWI Cash : 225491

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Be The Apex Predator's First Prey   Who Will Be The Apex Predator's First Prey EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 8:29 pm

*The crowd boos as the music plays and Orton stares down the ramp. Just then, John Bradshaw Layfield walks out onto the stage with a big grin on his face and a mic in his hand. He says "Thank You." to the fans and raises his hand up as his music cuts off and he begins to speak*

John Bradshaw Layfield: The new face of XWI... that's funny Randy. You do not need your vision checked though, it is truly I, JBL, John Bradshaw Layfield and I need to put up an argument against you. If you believe that just because you came out here first and the crowd enjoys you that you're the new face if this company I pity you. The fact is, XWI went on a huge hiatus but this is my first time being here. If you think for a second, Randall, that you are just going to be handed glory then think again. I dare you to try and get past the road block that you're looking at called JBL. I am a wrestling GOD! Nobody can stop me, and I am damn sure that no one will...

*JBL smirks as the crowd boos and waits from Randy to respond*

TBCB: Randy/Ryan
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Be The Apex Predator's First Prey   Who Will Be The Apex Predator's First Prey EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:45 pm

[Randy smiles a cocky grin and walks right up to JBL until he is face to face with him. His grin fades as the two men stare each other down and Randy raises his mic]

"A wrestling God JBL? Hah! Don't make me laugh. For your information I AM the face of this company, not because I was the first to come out here but because I'm the greatest talent XWI currently has on its roster and I'll be damned if I'm degrated by you. Don't you DARE come out here and talk about things being handed to me because I have earned every single thing I've accomplished my entire life. I've even had opportunities for things to be handed to me but I decided to do things the hard way and actually earn it. I don;t want to end up saying something I'll regret because in all honesty John I respect the fact that you too have earned everything in your life. You have your own company as well as having an impressive professional wrestling career and much more but don;t think for a second that just because I respect what you've done that I won't make you choke on your own words and be the one who DOES stop you."

[He gets right in JBL's face, beat red with a crazy look on his face. JBL backs up and smiles a wide grin as he takes his turn to speak again.]

TBC: JBL/ DJ
Back to top Go down
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

XWI Cash : 225491

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Be The Apex Predator's First Prey   Who Will Be The Apex Predator's First Prey EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 6:58 pm

*JBL laughs as he backs up and brings the mic back up to his face*

John Bradshaw Layfield: That's right Randall, I hope you respect what I've done because I know I've done too much to have to be disrespected by people like you. I am a wrestling god and you're just a follower and I am going to prove it and the return XWI show. Thing is on February 16, we are going to battle. The winner will prove to be the true face of XWI competition. There is no way a little RKO can stop me or whatever you decide to pull out of your ass, Randy. The people here know and everyone in the back knows on February 16 we are going to give everyone a show and I will go on to be the first XWI champion...
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Be The Apex Predator's First Prey   Who Will Be The Apex Predator's First Prey EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 7:52 pm

[This time Randy laughs as he raises his mic once more]

"John whatever small amount of respect I had for you just turned to none after that speech. You say I'm a follower? I am a leader. I branched out on my own at a young age in professional wrestling, I created a couple tag teams where I was the leader AND I led a young Cody Rhodes and Ted DiBiase and made them who they are today. I have ALWAYS been a leader my entire life as well as my entire career. I have never, nor will I ever be a follower. I've always been better off on my own and even on my own I am a leader. For example I am going to become a leader once again when I, not you, I become the first ever XWI World Champion and lead this company. And I'm going to start my road to the title by beating you this Friday on the first show and I'm going to kick things off with a bang."

[He suddenly pauses with a blank look on his face and finally snaps out of it, speaking again]

"You know what I just thought about John? There was once a time where I was known as "The Legend Killer" and I was well known for taking out the trash of old timer superstars that didn't know when to call it quits so I made the decision for them and FORCED them to retire. And now that i think of it John, your retirement is way past due so being the nice guy that I am, I'm going to do you a favor and give you an opportunity to enjoy a nice retirement and check off your bucketlist while I go on to check off the first thing on my XWI bucket list and knock you out with an R...K...O!!! Enjoy your last match this friday John, I'll make sure it's a good one."

[He lets go of his mic and lets it drop to the canvas as he backs up and ducks between the ropes. He then makes his way around the ring, continuing to walk backwards, then all the way up the ramp as he pauses on the stage and stares down JBL as the camera fades to black]

END OF RP
Back to top Go down
Dashing Viper
Intercontinental Champion
Intercontinental Champion
Dashing Viper

XWI Cash : 225714

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Be The Apex Predator's First Prey   Who Will Be The Apex Predator's First Prey EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:23 am

OOC : You two never disappoint. Quality stuff all around (like always) with a decent end. :-)
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Be The Apex Predator's First Prey   Who Will Be The Apex Predator's First Prey EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:39 am

OOC: thanx man much appreciated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who Will Be The Apex Predator's First Prey   Who Will Be The Apex Predator's First Prey Empty

Back to top Go down

Who Will Be The Apex Predator's First Prey
Page 1 of 1