Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

MNM March 12

Go down 
+3
Badger
feartheviper
XxJFxX
7 posters
AuthorMessage
XxJFxX

XWI Cash : 247916

MNM March 12 Empty
PostSubject: MNM March 12   MNM March 12 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 4:52 pm

MNM March 12 RenderedImage1-1

MNM March 12 Wwe-pyro

The show begins with the usual pyro exploding on the stage. The camera goes around the arena to show the fans in attendance tonight. It then goes to the announcers table with XWI commentators

MNM March 12 Imagen-jerry-king-lawler-michael-cole-juntos-justamente-anos_2_590518

Michael Cole
Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to Monday Night Massacre live from St. Louis, Missouri. I’m Michael Cole and next to me is my partner in crime Jerry, “The King” Lawler

Jerry “The King” Lawler
I don’t know about that Michael, but what I do know is that we’re just a couple of weeks away from XWI’s biggest PPV of the year, a night that will make history in sports entertainment

Michael Cole
With the matches we have prepared it will definitely be an historic night for this business. But that’s until march 25, tonight, we too have an awesome show and why waste more time, lets get to it right now

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

The shot changes to the ring with Justin Roberts ready to announce the opening match

MNM March 12 659d6aaede461851774a8cab68d99867

Justin Roberts
The following contest is a triple threat match! Introducing first, already here in the ring, from Mexico City, weighing in 205 pounds..HUNICO! and from El Paso, Texas, 215 pounds..Chavo..Gue..rreroo!!

The fans give some mixed to the wrestlers when their names are said. But then, all a huge pop up from the crowd occurs when “Born To Win” hits on the audio system The crowd goes crazy as Evan Bourne's theme plays thought the arena. Bourne finally walks out

MNM March 12 3620530H

He makes his way to the ring and climbs the turbuckle. He jumps back and the ref then calls for the bell…

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

A promo for Ultimate Showdown is played

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

The scene then changes to the locker room. We see Cody Rhodes and Ted Dibiase getting ready for their match against each other

Ted Dibiase
Listen Cody after all we did for the chairman this is what we get a match against both of us, they are trying to seperate us they know we are unstopable , but what ever happens the legacy will stay united i really dont care who wins tonight and i hope everything stays the same

Cody Rhodes
Yeah TED, i am so not happy with what the XWI management has done, after all we did for Tej we demand more attention. We should be given title shots, and not face each other. What I think is this is a conspiracy. The XWI management knows that we are the best, we have ended careers and that is bad for their business, The only reason Tej contacted us to do his dirty work was because he knew, He knew so well that we wouldn't fail to get what he wanted. We cost Edge that title. The XWI management want us to split because they know that we are UNSTOPPABLE..
Well Ted that will not happen, No matter who wins, we will still be a dominant team which we have been and do what the XWI doesn't want and that is win the Tag Team titles, and destroy every single man who comes in our way

They look at each other and then the shot goes back to Justin Roberts

Justin Roberts
The following contest is a Falls Count Anywhere Match!

The “Ministry of Darkness” Theme hits and the lights on the arena change to red making it look dark

Justin Roberts
Introducing first, weighing in 350 pounds, he’s one half of the XWI Tag-Team champions, the Monster..Abyss!!!

The fans begin to boo when they see the Monster Abyss coming out from the back

MNM March 12 2cgn1g0

He walks down the ramp and enters to the ring passing trough the ropes. He stands on the center and the lights go back to normal. Then “Voices” hits on the audio sytem and the fans get on their feet cheering for the Viper

Justin Roberts
And his opponent, from St louis, Missouri (huge cheer from the crowd) weighing in 235 pounds, Randy…ORTON!!!

The Viper makes his way out passing trough the curtain and the makes his way down the rampo

MNM March 12 97qz9k

He enters to the ring and goes to the corner to raise his hands for the fans who are cheering louder than before. He jumps back to the ring and the match starts…

Spoiler:

MNM March 12 Old-mcdonalds-commercial_1079

We’re back from the commercial break and the next match is ready to start

Justin Roberts
The following, is a First Blood match! Introducing first, from Marietta, Georgia, weighing in 215 pounds..Cody..Rhodes!!

Cody’s theme song begins to play and the fans in attendance quickly begin to give heat as he comes out

MNM March 12 Codyturnsaround

He walks down the ramp and climbs the steel steps to enter to the ring taunting the fans again. Then, Ted Dibiase’s theme is heard

Justin Robert
And his opponent, from West Palm Beach, Florida, weighing in 214 pounds, Ted..Dibiase!!

The Million Dollar Man’s son walks from the back only to hear the crowd booing at him

MNM March 12 Tedentrancemoving

He continues trashing the fans all the way until he finally enters to the ring. The Ref asks for the bell and the match starts

Spoiler:

The scene goes to the backstage where we see Josh Matthews standing in the MNM Interview Zone holding a mic ready to do his job

MNM March 12 12

Josh Matthews
Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome my guest of this time..Brock Lesnar

The camera steps back a little to give a wider shot. Lesnar then walks in and the fans immediately react giving loud boos

Josh Matthews
Brock, tonight you'll have to team up with the Big Show, we all know you can't even look at each other without fighting, how's this match gonna work?

Brock Lesnar
This Match aint gonna work good you fool, when u know we cant even look up to each other why do you ask? Listen dumb fuck The big show is the person who i dislike the most in this world ..he is my arch rival and now i get to team up with him which make it even worse , i dont care if punk or rvd work good as a team but me i aint gonna work with big show, im gonna beat those two my self , which is a good way on showing the giant how dangerous i am ,What i do tonight to punk and rvd is just a taste of what im gonna do to the big show at ultimate showodown, I’m simply gonna destroy him! I’m gonna…

Brock then stops because Big Show appears on screen. He pushes Josh away and gets closer to Show and they both stear at each other until the screen changes back to the announcers table

Jerry “The King Lawler”
This two guys really can’t stand each other, and that’s gonna make their match at Ultimate Showdown very interesting to watch

Michael Cole
I couldn’t agree more King these two are gonna destroy each other that night. But back to the show, we’ve just received word that The World Heavyweight Champion, The Undertaker will be here tonight to talk about what happened between his faction last Friday night

Jerry "The King Lawler"
If you didn’t watch that, it was just brutal, Kane and Abyss turning against the phenom and assaulting him until he got knocked out. I can’t wait to hear what he has to say

Michael Cole
Neither do I King, but we’ll have to wait till later. Now, lets go to our next match Kane against Batista

Justin Roberts
The following contest is a Flaming Tables Match!!

“I Walk Alone” hits on the PA system announcing the arrive of the Animal

Justin Roberts
Introducing first, from Washington, D.C. Weighing in 290 pounds, the Animal…Batista!!

Mixed reaction from the crowd can be heard as Batista makes his way out

MNM March 12 Metralleta

He starts walking again and goes to the ring steps to climb them. He enters and taunts the fans again as they give out cheers. But then, it all changes to hate boos when the explosion of fire appears and the lights on the arena change to red while Kane’s theme song begins to play

Justin Roberts
And his opponent, weighing in 323 pounds, he’s one half of the XWI Tag-Team Champions…KANE!!

MNM March 12 5p2xf

He grabs the third rope and climbs to the apron. Then he enters to the ring passing over the ropes, he stands in the center and raises his hands before quickly bringing them down as the fire emerges from the turnbuckles again. The lights go back to normal and the match starts

The scene changes to the backstage with Josh Matthews and Abyss. The fans react giving loud boos to the monster

Josh Matthews
Abyss, I’m sure you know that the Undertaker is here tonight, and he’ll be out there to address you and Kane, what are your thoughts on this

Josh puts the mic closer to Abyss but he just stands there in silent. He then raises his hand showing his briefcase to the camera and then walks away. The camera turns to the right to watch him leave as the screen fades and changes to the ring

Justin Roberts
The following is an Elimination Tornado Tag-Team match! Introducing first, from Tampa, Florida, weighing in 441 pounds..The Big Show!!

The World Largest Athlete’s theme hits and the fans give mixed reaction as he walks out from the back

MNM March 12 Bse2

Show enters to the ring over the top rope and then raises his right hand screaming. He then turns his attention to the stage when Brock Lesnar’s theme plays

Justin Roberts
And his partner, from Minneapolis, Minnesota, weighing in 266 pounds..Brock..Lesnar!!

As soon as his name is heard the audience starts booing. He passes trough the curtain to come out and walks down the ramp

MNM March 12 Parte4

He enters and goes and stands right in front of Big Show. They look at each other until “Cult Of Personality” is heard on the PA system

Justin Roberts
And their opponents, first, from Chicago, Illinois, weighing in 218 pounds, he is the XWI United States champion, C..M..PUNK!!

Punk comes out from the back while the entire arena boos at him as he walks down the ramp

MNM March 12 2dhy58x

He does his usual taunt and then continues his way to the ring. He shouts “Best in The World” while raising his hands but the fans just give him heat again, but then it all changes to cheers and excitement when “One Of a Kind” hits

Justin Roberts
And his partner, from Battle Creek, Michigan, weighing in 245 pounds, he is the XWI Champion..Rob..Van..DAM!!

The fans say each word along and they cheer again when “Mr. Monday Night” comes out

MNM March 12 Th_RVbDtripnvj

He slides into the right and looks at the three other men in the ring. He then goes and climbs the turnbuckle

MNM March 12 Rvd5rs4

RVD jumps back to the ring and the match starts

Spoiler:

MNM March 12 3896167067_66c53012f3_z

Monday Night Massacre returns from the commercials and the camera gives us a panoramic view of the arena. All of a sudden, the lights go off living the arena in complete darkness. Then the Deadman’s theme song is heard as he comes out walking slowly while the fans give mixed reaction to the World Heavyweight Champion

MNM March 12 Entrance3
MNM March 12 2h323ib

He enters to the ring and takes a mic to speak. He looks at his title belt and takes a deep breath to start, but before he can even say a word, the explosion of fire interrupts him. The lights turn to red as Kane comes out and walks down the ramp and stands on the ringside. They look at each other and then, out of nowhere, Abyss appears from behind and hits Undertaker with a barbed-wired bat! The lights go back to normal and Kane and the Monster start attacking the Phenom. They use everything they find, a chair, the bat, trash cans until they finally stop. Kane goes out of the ring and tells something to Justin Roberts. Justin grabs his mic and starts speaking

Justin Roberts
Ladies and Gentlemen, Abyss has decided to use his contract for a No.1 contenders match against the World Heavyweight Champion, The Undertaker!

He finishes and then a referee comes out and runs to the ring. There, Abyss just puts his foot on the Deadman’s chest and the ref counts to three

Justin Roberts
Your winner, and new no.1 contender for the World Heavyweight Championship at Ultimate Showdown, the monster..Abyss!!

Abyss takes the title and raises to the air while the fans are giving loud boss that surround the entire arena. Kane gets on the mic and makes a sign to the stage. The lights go off and from the back, Undertaker’s own creatures of the night come out bringing a casket with them. They reach the ringside and leave the casket in there before walking away to the backstage. Kane grabs his brother and puts on his shoulder before getting of the ring as Abyss stays in there

The Big Red Monster is ready to put Taker on the casket, the camera is next to him to let us see what’s happening. Kane opens the casket but for everyone’s surprise someone is already there, is non other than Stone Cold!!! Austin punches Kane right on the face and the fans go crazy when they see him. He quickly gets out of the casket and begins beating Kane with hard punches. Abyss then goes and tries to help his partner but he can’t do much because Stone Cold starts beating him too. Austin drags both man and slide them into the ring. He looks under the ring and pulls out a chair

He gets in there but Kane quickly connects a hard punch. He tries to take Austin but he ducks and then kicks Kane on the gut before connecting the Stunner!!! Abyss sees this and doesn’t care about his partner, he just drops the title belt and leaves the ring to walk up the ramp. Stone cold takes the chair and hits Kane with it multiple times until he gets knocked out. Austin takes the title and climbs the turnbuckle. He lifts it and the fans go wild cheering again. On the stage Abyss is shocked for what just happened. Medics then come out with stretchers to help Kane and Taker. Austin’s theme hits and he and Abyss stear at each other until the screen fades to black giving end to the show
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249593

MNM March 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MNM March 12   MNM March 12 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 5:30 pm

One Word AMAZINGGG !!!!!!!! fUCKING AWESOME RESULTS !! Great WOrK Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
Badger

Badger

XWI Cash : 225828

MNM March 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MNM March 12   MNM March 12 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 7:51 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 227061

MNM March 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MNM March 12   MNM March 12 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:01 am

FUCKING AMAZING RESULTS BITCH!!
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 227240

MNM March 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MNM March 12   MNM March 12 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 3:58 am

WOW Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven AMAZING RESULTS Very Happy
Back to top Go down
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 247911

MNM March 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MNM March 12   MNM March 12 EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 11:01 am

AWESOMEEEEEE !!!!! :O WoooooooW
Back to top Go down
xXPaulXx

xXPaulXx

XWI Cash : 225765

MNM March 12 Empty