Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

March 28 Supershow Results

Go down 
+4
xXPaulXx
Invader-X
feartheviper
XxJFxX
8 posters
AuthorMessage
XxJFxX

XWI Cash : 247166

March 28 Supershow Results Empty
PostSubject: March 28 Supershow Results   March 28 Supershow Results EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 3:35 am

The screen fades in and the usual pyros begin to explode in the stage. The camera then goes around the arena to show the fans in attendance tonight and then changes to the ring with Justin Roberts

March 28 Supershow Results 659d6aaede461851774a8cab68d99867

Justin Roberts
The following is a falls count anywhere match scheduled for one fall

A loud “Misterrr!!!” is heard as Anderson’s theme begins to play. The fans start cheering when they see the loudmouth asshole walking to the stage. The arena goes dark and a spotlight focus on him while a mic begins to descend to his hand. The crowd go crazy as he gets the mic close to his mouth

Mr. Anderson
WEIGHING IN tonight, 243 FREAKING pounds!! He helds FROM..GREEEN..BBAYY..WIS..CON..SIIIIN!!.......
MMMMMMIIIISSTEEEERRRRRRRR….AAAANNNNDDDERSONNNN!!!!!...
Anderson

He’s theme plays again as he walks down the ramp and enters to the ring. Then, Dolph Ziggler’s theme hits and the audience start booing when they see him walking out

March 28 Supershow Results 34sow7p

Justin Roberts
Introducing now in his way to the ring, from Hollywood, California, weighing in 213 pounds, Dolph…Ziggler

March 28 Supershow Results 20fchnp
March 28 Supershow Results M8dafm

…………………………………………………………………………………………….........................................................................................................

Justin Roberts
The following it’s a ladder match! Introducing now, Alberto Del Rio’s personal ring announcer, Ricardo Rodriguez!

March 28 Supershow Results Ricardo-rodriguez-o

Alberto Del Rio’s theme song begins to play and the fans boo loud. Del Rio enters to the arena driving one of his cars

March 28 Supershow Results Alberto-del-rio-entrance-x-o

Del Rio gets off the car and starts taunting at the crowd while walking to the entrance ramp

Ricardo Rodriguez
Presentando a la mas grande super estrella de este planeta. El es el mejor de esta compañía, mucho mejor que esos idiotas en el vestidor. El la esencia de la excelencia y el orgullo de Mexico..ALBERTO…DEL…RIO!!!

March 28 Supershow Results Alberto-del-rio-entrance-o

Alberto makes his way to the ring doing his usual taunts to the fans. Then, Drew McIntyre’s music plays on the audio system as he comes out to the boos from the audience

March 28 Supershow Results Drewmcintyreentrance

Justin Roberts
Introducing now, from Ayr Scotland, weighing in 256 pounds, Drew..McIntyre

March 28 Supershow Results Drewmcintyretaunt

…………………………………………………………………………………………….........................................................................................................

Justin Roberts
The following contest it’s an extreme rules match scheduled for one fall. Introducing first, from Marietta, Georgia, weighing in 215 pounds..Cody..Rhodes!!

Cody’s theme song begins to play and the fans in attendance quickly begin to give heat as he comes out

March 28 Supershow Results Codyturnsaround

He walks down the ramp and climbs the steel steps to enter to the ring taunting the fans again. Then, Michael Cole’s theme hits and he walks out in his usual wrestling attire

Justin Roberts
And his opponent, Michael..COLE!

The fans continue booing him as he makes his way down the ramp and then enters to the ring

The show goes to the commercial break

Commercials

We are back from the commercials and the scene starts on the backstage where we can see Drew McIntyre and Alberto Del Rio talking. They finish and shake their hands as the shot then changes to the ring

Justin Roberts
The following contest it’s a tornado tag team match scheduled for one fall

“Born to Win” hits on the audio system and the fans react cheering loud. Evan Bourne comes out with his usual ring attire saluting the crowd

March 28 Supershow Results Dailymotion___Rey_Mysterio_vs_Ev-1

Justin Roberts
Introducing first, from St. Louis Missouri, weighing in 165 pounds..Evan..Bourne!

March 28 Supershow Results Dailymotion___Rey_Mysterio_vs_Ev-2
March 28 Supershow Results Dailymotion___Rey_Mysterio_vs_Ev-3

Evan jumps back to the ring as the fans continue cheering. Then “My Time is Now” hits on the audio system making the fans go crazy cheering and clapping when the Beast from the East comes out and makes his way down the ramp

March 28 Supershow Results Salidacenaxk8

Justin Roberts
And his partner, from West Newbury Massachusetts, weighing in 251 pounds, John…CENA!!

The audience keeps cheering while John enters to the ring and takes off his shirt and hat to throw them to the crowd

March 28 Supershow Results Axt6

They shake hands as Wade Barret’s theme hits and the audience cheers as he comes out

Justin Roberts
And their opponents, first, from Manchester England, weighing in 246 pounds, he is one half of the Tag Team Champions, Wade..Barret!

March 28 Supershow Results Wadebarrettentrance

Wade goes and climbs the ring steps and stays on the apron awaiting for his partner. Then,“Voices” begins to play and the Viper walks from the back passing trough the curtain while the fans go crazy

March 28 Supershow Results 97qz9k

Justin Roberts
And his partner, from St Louis, Missouri, weighing in 235 pounds, he is one half of the Tag Team Champions, the Viper, Randy…Orton!!

The audience goes wild cheering agains as Orton and Barret enter to the ring and the match begins

Justin Roberts
The following it’s a no holds barred match scheduled for one fall

Hunico’s theme begins to play as he comes out riding a low bike

Justin Roberts
Introducing first, from Juarez, Mexico, weighing in 205 pounds, Hunico!

The fans give mixed reactions as he walks down the ramp and enters to the ring. Then the lights of the arena go off and everything is dark. Then the camera focuses on the stage where we see the silhouette of a man

March 28 Supershow Results 35W4U

As Jericho turns around a huge explosion of fireworks occur on the stage. The fans give mixed reactions to Chris as he walks down the ramp looking serious

Justin Roberts
And his opponent, from Winnipeg Canada, weighing in 226 pounds, Chris..Jericho!

He then climbs the steel steps and enters to the ring

Spoiler:

Justin Roberts
The following, it’s a triple threat steel cage match! And it is for the XWI United States championship!

Daniel Bryan’s music hits interrupting and the fans start booing when they see Bryan walking out to the stage

March 28 Supershow Results 3415364O

Justin Roberts
Introducing first, from Aberdeen Washington, weighing in 210 pounds, Daniel Bryan!

March 28 Supershow Results 3415384C

Bryan jumps into the ring and takes off his jacket while the fans continue booing. But then they change their boos to cheers when the fire explosion occurs on the stage and the lights change to red while Kane’s theme plays and he comes out

March 28 Supershow Results Aparicion2

Justin Roberts
Introducing now, weighing in 323 pounds, the Big Red Monster…KANE!

Kane stands on the center of the ring stearing at Bryan as the lights go back to normal and Santino’s music hits. He walks out from the back receiving mixed the reactions from the audience

March 28 Supershow Results 208wh3r

Justin Roberts
Introducing first, from Italy, weighing in 233 pounds, Santino..Ma..rella!

March 28 Supershow Results Bi49qg

Santino gets up and the ref calls for the bell

Spoiler:

March 28 Supershow Results 12

Josh Matthews
Ladies and gentlemen please welcome my guest at this time..Stone Cold Steve Austin

The Rattlesnake walks into the shot and the crowd goes crazy cheering for him

Josh Matthews
Austin, it's been 3 days since the Rock attacked you and cost you the WH title and still you haven't said a word, everyone is wanting to hear what you have to say so if you don't mind, can you tell me how you feel about what the Rock did?

Stone Cold Steve Austin
You wanna know how i feel ? how will it feel son when u leave everything behind u return from retirement bust your ass and work your way to the top again and when u finally get your shot your about to win but someone costs you that chance and u lose, you dint lose in a fair way but you were cheated out you busted your ass and did what you had to do to get to the top only to be cheated out ..that pisses me of ,The Rock has made the biggest mistake of his life by costing me my world title shot , i respected the rock , i just cant believe he would do such a thing like this ,but whats done is done , Me and rock we got a score to settle but tonight i want the rock to watch me carefully i want him to watch this rattlesnake beat the shit out of the miz , i want him to know that Austin 3:16 is more dangerous then he has ever been and is ready for some ass whoppin ,here is the perfect answer to your question Son You are gonna know exactly how i feel just watch what i am about to do to the miz

He walks away as the screen fades to black with the show going to the commercial break

Commercials

The screen fades in as we come back from the break. Suddenly, “AWESOME” is heard and the Miz’s theme begins to play. The audience starts booing very loud when the Awesome one comes out

March 28 Supershow Results Tumblr_ln4behOBOQ1qax9gv

Justin Roberts
The following it’s a falls count anywhere match. Introducing first, from Cleveland Ohio, weighing in 221 pounds, The..MIZ!!

He makes his way down the ramp and enters to the ring. He takes off his trenchcoat as the breaking glass is heard announcing the arrival of the Rattlesnake and the audience goes crazy and stand on their feet when Stone Cold Steve Austin walks out from the curtain

March 28 Supershow Results Austinentrer

Justin Roberts
And his opponent, from Victoria, Texas, weighing in 362 pounds, Stone Cold…Steve…Austin!!

The fans now cheer louder than before as he enters to the ring and goes to the corner doing his usual taunt. He jumps back and the ref starts the match

Justin Roberts
The following contest it’s a finishers match!

“I walk alone” hits and the crowd cheer in excitement when the Animal comes out

March 28 Supershow Results Metralleta

Justin Roberts
Now in his way to the ring, from Washington D.C., weighing in 290 pounds, the Animal..Ba..Tista!!

He walks again and enters to the ring. As soon as he enters “IF YOU SMELL” is heard loud on the arena and the fans go crazy standing on their feet as the great one’s theme begins to play while the brahma bull walks out

March 28 Supershow Results The-rock-entrance-1-a

Justin Roberts
And his opponent, from Miami Florida, weighing in 260 pounds, The..ROCK!!

The Rock then proceeds to slowly walk down the entrance ramp while the audience keep cheering for him

March 28 Supershow Results The-rock-entrance-2-a

He then climbs the steel steps and walks across the apron to climb the turnbuckle from the outside doing his usual pose

March 28 Supershow Results The-rock-entrace-a

Rocky then turns his attention to the Animal and jumps into the ring as the match begins

Justin Roberts
The following, it’s a first blood hell in a cell match

Brock Lesnar’s theme plays and the fans immediately react giving loud boos

Justin Roberts
Introducing first, from Minneapolis Minnesota, weighing in 266 pounds..Brock..Lesnar!!

As soon as his name is heard the audience boos louder than before. He passes trough the curtain to come out and walks down the ramp. Brock stops and taunts the crowd and then enters to the cage. Then the arena goes dark and the lights change to red as Abyss’ theme begins to play. The crowd starts booing when the Monster comes out from the back

March 28 Supershow Results 2cgn1g0

Justin Roberts
Introducing first, weighing in 350 pounds, he is the World Heavyweight Champion, the Monster…Abyss!!

He walks down the ramp and enters to the cage as the ref closes the door behind him so the match can start

[spoiler][color=white][size=14][i]The match ends and Abyss is no longer in the arena as he left to the backstage. Then Big Show’s theme hits and the fans go crazy when the World’s largest Athlete comes out. He looks very pissed and goes straight to the ring. He enters to it and stears at Lesnar who is getting on his feet trying to clean the blood out of his face. Brock is finally up and Show quickly goes to him hitting him with the KO Punch! Lesnar is now out cold! Show raises his hand saying goodbye to audience. He gets off the ring and walks up the ramp to leave. He passes trough the curtain still with his hand up on the air

Last edited by XxJFxX on Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

PostSubject: Re: March 28 Supershow Results   March 28 Supershow Results EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 3:42 am

So this is how it'll work the Punk thing. Now I'm playing as him, so every record that FTV are now deleted (yes including the two 2 secs reings) so if you're gonna talk about the new Punk don't use the past history here in XWI. and if you must refer to the old FTV Punk, you can say "that guy" or "the former champion". This is just FYI guys
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 248843

PostSubject: Re: March 28 Supershow Results   March 28 Supershow Results EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 5:24 am

Spot on Show , Nice work, FYI, XWI didnt start on jan 18 xP , It started in Dec end Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 225624

PostSubject: Re: March 28 Supershow Results   March 28 Supershow Results EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:11 am

Theres a blank spot where the video is suppose to show up... anyway i already know i won my match Very Happy ChainGang
Back to top Go down
xXPaulXx

xXPaulXx

XWI Cash : 225015

PostSubject: Re: March 28 Supershow Results   March 28 Supershow Results EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:29 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
scsa1fan

scsa1fan

XWI Cash : 221040

PostSubject: Re: March 28 Supershow Results   March 28 Supershow Results EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 1:57 pm

What's a first flood steel cage match?
Back to top Go down
http://mcavanaugh.me
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 225624

PostSubject: Re: March 28 Supershow Results   March 28 Supershow Results EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 2:18 pm

scsa1fan wrote:

cage match with first blood stipulation... win by making opponent bleed or escape the cage
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226490

PostSubject: Re: March 28 Supershow Results   March 28 Supershow Results EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 2:53 pm

awesome results, austin wins ,brock loses and a new punk comes.
Back to top Go down
scsa1fan

scsa1fan

XWI Cash : 221040

PostSubject: Re: March 28 Supershow Results   March 28 Supershow Results EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 3:53 pm

Invader-X wrote:
scsa1fan wrote:

cage match with first blood stipulation... win by making opponent bleed or escape the cage

read it again
Back to top Go down
http://mcavanaugh.me
Drewsky

XWI Cash : 221781

PostSubject: Re: March 28 Supershow Results   March 28 Supershow Results EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:14 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

PostSubject: Re: March 28 Supershow Results   March 28 Supershow Results EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:25 pm

feartheviper wrote:
Spot on Show , Nice work, FYI, XWI didnt start on jan 18 xP , It started in Dec end Razz

I asked you on the freaking chatbox and you never responded so Ali was the one who had to go and look for it and gave me that date
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

PostSubject: Re: March 28 Supershow Results   March 28 Supershow Results EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 4:56 pm

Edited to fit other plans
Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 226311

PostSubject: Re: March 28 Supershow Results   March 28 Supershow Results EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:15 am

batista wins!!
Wade is dominant but lazy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: March 28 Supershow Results   March 28 Supershow Results Empty

Back to top Go down

March 28 Supershow Results
Page 1 of 1