Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

A New "Million Dollar" Goal

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A New "Million Dollar"  Goal Empty
PostSubject: A New "Million Dollar" Goal   A New "Million Dollar"  Goal EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:31 pm

The Arena is filled with boos as he walks down the ring...he wears an "X-Factor" T-shirt and pair of jeans with a pair of boots with a bandanna on his head...The fans in the crowd are starting to throw trash at him and Pac is still walking down to the stage... He rolls over the ropes and gets up.. and does his "Suck it" taunt at the fans.. while his theme cuts, he starts to speak with a smile on his face.

X-Pac:
As i stand in this ring.... i hear that, Nash left this company and im not surprised at all..(Fans: Boo)...That old man was IC champion and had more wins than i ever did.. well nWo is forever dead and so as Nash...(Fans: nWo > Than You!!).. Fuck you guys then.. Now let me explain why im really out here then,This FnF's superstar is a guy who really loves to have money on him..he's a son of a man who i pinned back in the day...who owned a Million Dollar belt..which wasnt a legit belt anyways..(Fans: Ted, Ted!!)..You guessed it right, Ted DiBiase.. A Man who i would love to speak to tonight and show me what a million dollar ass kicking looks like...So Ted, to claim revenge from your fathers loss against me...Come out to the Stage, and show me what you really made up of.

X-Pac waits for Ted to come out..while the fans are still booing at him in the ring.

TBCB:Ali/Ted
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226940

PostSubject: Re: A New "Million Dollar" Goal   A New "Million Dollar"  Goal EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 3:59 am

Ted dibiase theme hits the arena .

Ted dibiase is seen coming out he stands on the ramp with a mic in his hand and begins to speak.

A New "Million Dollar"  Goal 717976

First of all nash never left this company ediot ..you are so dumb old man, what world are you in? nash is back there in the locker room preparing for his match (crowd laughs) , you just called out the biggest future star of this company , someone who is better than you more talented and afcourse richer than you, i have ended careers done a lot while you lose each and every week and now you think you stand a chance against me?.

Ted starts laughing

now get this in that thick skull of yours pin my father i dont give a dam about it , he was and will always be a legend which is better than you , and i really dont care if you did many other things to him this isnt about my father its about me i aint gonna avenge anyones loss but for sure i am gonna give you a beating of a life time for wasting my time you cheap fool i accept you little challenge.

TBC: X PAC

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New "Million Dollar" Goal   A New "Million Dollar"  Goal EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:26 am

X-Pac:
Oh, im sorry for wasting your time kid, you know what.....How about i leave you and Nash alone.... there's no point of me saying a thing to you...just go back to the locker room, and be a rich-jack ass in your world...and yeah im an idiot and old man, but i got a little somthing for you...its almost St Particks day..and i Really love the color green (Ted: What the hell are you talking about...old fool.)... just look up..youll be able to see it.

Ted looks up from the stage and get slimed..By some green stuff and Ted is in Anger...While X-Pac is laughing at him..in catch of breath..he speaks agian.

X-Pac

You got to say anything now...Mr Superstar of XWI?

Pac waits for a reply from Ted

TBCB:Ted/Ali
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226940

PostSubject: Re: A New "Million Dollar" Goal   A New "Million Dollar"  Goal EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 7:03 am

Ted looks angry he yells You shoudnt had done that and kicks x pac on the nuts he then connects with the dream street as xpac is down cody rhodes also comes running ted picks xpac up as cody punches him repeatedly then ted shoves x pac and immediately cross rhodes x pac is out cold , as legacy leave the ring in anger .

END OF RP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A New "Million Dollar" Goal   A New "Million Dollar"  Goal EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 2:31 pm

OOC: That was a nice reply Ali Smile lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New "Million Dollar" Goal   A New "Million Dollar"  Goal Empty

Back to top Go down

A New "Million Dollar" Goal
Page 1 of 1