Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

The Million $ Child Arrives To Kick Ass

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
scsa1fan

scsa1fan

XWI Cash : 220790

The Million $ Child Arrives To Kick Ass Empty
PostSubject: The Million $ Child Arrives To Kick Ass   The Million $ Child Arrives To Kick Ass EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 8:37 pm

The XWI Universe is looking as bored as ever as they wait for the next match to begin but before that match can begin the words "I come from Money" are heard over the speakers

The Dibia$e Po$$e begins to cheer as their idol walks out and points to the audience before walking down the ramp and smacking the hands of the Dibia$e Po$$e. Dibia$e walks into the ring and climbs onto a turnbuckle and looks toward the audience as they cheer. Dibia$e grabs a mic

The Dibia$e Po$$e has invaded the XWI!

*The Crowd Cheers*

The Million $ Dollar Child is ready to kick ass, take names and win championships. Tonight, we show XWI the power of the Dibia$e Po$$e as we begin our rise to the top of XWI. As long as the Dibia$e Po$$e and I are here, we can not be defeated.

Dibia$e is distracted by the music of .....

TBC: Anyone
Back to top Go down
http://mcavanaugh.me
Badger

Badger

XWI Cash : 224828

PostSubject: Re: The Million $ Child Arrives To Kick Ass   The Million $ Child Arrives To Kick Ass EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 9:35 pm

Dibiase is cut short by Del Rio's theme music bursting out from the speakers. Ricardo Rodriguez appears at the entrance and introduces Alberto. "Señoras y señores,
Es mi gran honor presentarles a aquí,
Un hombre de gran realeza
Un hombre con una inteligencia superior
haciendo su debut aquí en Smackdown
Es, Albertoooo Del Rrrrrrrio!"

The Million $ Child Arrives To Kick Ass Th?id=H.4842748282996624&pid=1
Del Rio Drives up in his 1965 Cobra and honks the horn a few times. He turns off the engine, and steps out of the car. He walks over to Ricardo and takes the mic as golden pyro showers him. Alberto brings the mic to his mouth, and begins to speak.

My name, is Alberto Del Rio!, and you,(pointing to Dibiase) are a peasant. But you already know that. It is destiny for me be better than you. You are just a boy who rode off his fat peasant father's coattails.(laughing) I feel pity just looking at you. Ted, why do you come out here acting like a hero to these people? You come from money, you come from class? I've seen more class from a burrow. I challenge you, to show the fraud which you've done to these people. But you already know that.

TBC by Dibiase
Back to top Go down
scsa1fan

scsa1fan

XWI Cash : 220790

PostSubject: Re: The Million $ Child Arrives To Kick Ass   The Million $ Child Arrives To Kick Ass EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 10:07 pm

How dare you disrespect me and my father! Seems to me like your family is the one full of peasants. What are those things they cover their ugly peasant faces with? Oh yes that's right masks. Speaking of masks where is yours. The Titantron is going to break if you keep looking at it and winking.

*The audience laughs*

Next week, The Real Peasant will be revealed when you are hit with the Million $ Dream

TBC?
Back to top Go down
http://mcavanaugh.me
Badger

Badger

XWI Cash : 224828

PostSubject: Re: The Million $ Child Arrives To Kick Ass   The Million $ Child Arrives To Kick Ass EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 12:51 am

I think we can just fade to black. Nice comeback bro Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Million $ Child Arrives To Kick Ass   The Million $ Child Arrives To Kick Ass Empty

Back to top Go down

The Million $ Child Arrives To Kick Ass
Page 1 of 1