Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

A man who needs no introduction but will sure as h*ll give you one......

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
flounder126

flounder126

XWI Cash : 221425

A man who needs no introduction but will sure as h*ll give you one...... Empty
PostSubject: A man who needs no introduction but will sure as h*ll give you one......   A man who needs no introduction but will sure as h*ll give you one...... EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 2:56 pm

The Arena is like a are you smarter than a 5th grader set after Jeff Foxworth said a joke, dead quiet, until a unfimiliar tune to XWI erupts from the P.A system, the lights fall. The crowd dosen't know what to think so is pretty much still in Jeff Foxworthy joke state as Mr.Anderson is seen on stage when the lights come back on, smoke is erupting on either side of him and a spotlight dons the loudmouth 'A**hole'. he sets his feet and raises an arm in wait into the air as his old school announcer mic falls down to its proud ,proud owner. he raises the mic to his lips as you can hear his quiet breathing before he is about to speak the music cuts.

People of XWI, do you know who I am?

Some people in the crowd begin to speak but are immediatley cut-off.

I dont give a f*ck if you know who i am or not!, But I'm as sure as h*ll going to tell you!

The Crowd boos but he just ignores it.

I am 'The Loudmouth'! I am 'The A**hole'! I am the best in wrestler in the world! I am MRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR. AAAANNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDERRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSONNNNNNNNNNNNN!

The crowd boos at his name and arrogance.

And I demand! To be registered and respected as THEE top competitor in this buisness! Whether You b my words or my actions. And I'll show you! I'll show you all that I am the best! as soon as the 'managment' give me a match to prove myself and godd**nitt he better be the best you chumps have to offer! Because I will show you all I am the best!

He shoves his mic away as his music again plays and he struts back to the lockerroom as fans are still screaming boos at him.
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249093

PostSubject: Re: A man who needs no introduction but will sure as h*ll give you one......   A man who needs no introduction but will sure as h*ll give you one...... EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:31 pm

OCC : Nicee Promo Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
flounder126

flounder126

XWI Cash : 221425

PostSubject: Re: A man who needs no introduction but will sure as h*ll give you one......   A man who needs no introduction but will sure as h*ll give you one...... EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 10:27 pm

feartheviper wrote:
OCC : Nicee Promo Very Happy

OCC: thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A man who needs no introduction but will sure as h*ll give you one......   A man who needs no introduction but will sure as h*ll give you one...... Empty

Back to top Go down

A man who needs no introduction but will sure as h*ll give you one......
Page 1 of 1