Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Facts ,Revenge and Retribution

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226490

Facts ,Revenge and  Retribution Empty
PostSubject: Facts ,Revenge and Retribution   Facts ,Revenge and  Retribution EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 6:10 am

The Scene opens and brock lesnars theme hits the arena .

Brock Lesnar is seen coming out he looks Hungry to inflict pain , he Jogs down the ramp (crowd keep booing him)

Michael Cole: HERE COMES THE PAIN !!

as Brock gets near the ring he stops he then jumps on the ring catching the ropes as he does fire works hits the arena,brock enters the ring ,a near by crew member gives him a mic ,he takes a moment and then begins to speak

Facts ,Revenge and  Retribution 2r7ofp1

I am The Most dominant Superstar in This business , I have got rid of the longest reigning XWI champion the big show when i completely Destroyed him and Forced Him to do Retire , I inflict a lot of pain on my opponents and i know many ways i can destroy them , After all i was in the UFC and i am known as one of the greatest UFC Heavyweight champions of all time . Speaking of Champions , i am a former 3 Time WWE Undisputed champion and i just did it in 2 short years.

Brock smirks and continues to speak

Let me tell everyone something interesting This Week on MNM i face the great one The rock in The Main event of the XWI championship tournament , Now i gotta beat the Rock to qualify further to get the the Xwi championship ,the good thing about this is i remember when i first joined WWE i was a rookie trying to make a name for my Self i won the king of the ring by beating some of the greatest of all time then i faced the Rock for A WWE title match , it all happened so fast i was just a beginner, The rock at that time was the man he was the guy for The wwe he was the champ , so i fought him and i kicked his ass

Yes thats right i beat the rock to capture my first WWE championship , so its a shame for the rock losing to a new comer , i completelty humiliated the rock , i beat the hell out of him ,So now i face that scumbag again and u know what i am gonna beat him again ,This time i am more hungrier more dangerous and believe me when i say this i am gonna beat the shit out of the rock . I kicked his ass when i was a rookie im gona kick his ass when im a pro a better wrestler then him. I dont respect the Rock because i am the baddest man on the planet.

The crowd keeps booing as brock smiles

So the thing is i have won so many championships and have had good memories but i never won a title here in the XWI.i have been In the XWI from the beginning and i am the only active superstar to be here till now . Others have all been forced to retire while i fought to stay , not to stay for money but to stay to become a champion, and thats all i want right now to have The XWI championship .

Brock stops for a few seconds and then continues to speak

Months ago i was in the first ever XWI Rumble , i was dominating the entire match , i eliminated Most of the people then the miz comes at last and luckily he eliminates me , i did all the hard work only to be eliminated by the Miz , That night Miz got a brief case he holds it which will get him an XWI title shot anytime , from that day i wanted revenge from the miz and now is the perfect time . The winner of the tournament Faces The miz in The main event of retribution.

Brock Lesnar looks angry as he catches the mic in anger

I want my revenge I want retribution Miz .Pain is coming to you , You shoudnt be worried about all these other freaks in the tournament you should be worried about me because i am gonna destroy them all and when ever i fight i lock up i am gonna be thinkin about you because when i beat them it gets me closer to you , You took something i deserved and now i am gonna beat the hell out of you and become The most dominant XWI champion of all time . I am coming for You Miz , You untalented pathetic freak , you dont deserve to be in The main event you are not worthit , You cant out wrestle me you cant fight me infact no one can i am the Next big thing here in the XWI.

As Brock says this Miz theme song hits the arena.

TBC: THE MIZ

Back to top Go down
Dashing Viper
Intercontinental Champion
Intercontinental Champion
Dashing Viper

XWI Cash : 225914

PostSubject: Re: Facts ,Revenge and Retribution   Facts ,Revenge and  Retribution EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:33 pm

Facts ,Revenge and  Retribution THEMIZ

Really ? OMG,i am so scared......brock is coming after me,i better run away from this place before he makes me pay for kicking his ass and winning this briefcase,what makes you think you are better then me you son of a biscuit....?? Talking about talent........if i wasnt talented i would have not been here in the first place and nor would i have this briefcase with me but hey Surprise Surprise.......i have this briefcase and i am standing right in front of your face! Rhyming eh ? Be happy that i gave you my blessings by coming out here cause unlike everyone else here and in the back........you can't be The Miz and you never will,that Brock is your problem! I am a future champ and you are nothing more then a jobber.You think anybody gives a damn about the things you have done here.......no freaking body cares Brock,you are in you world of fantasies and in that world you aim to be the best but when you come to reality brother you are a joke! Your not the NEXT Big thing,you are just another wannabe clown who thinks he can stand in the same ring as me which brings me to tell you and all these parasites what i did to your former XWI Champion CM Punk! You see punk and me......i dont really have a grudge against him but well as the law of the jungle says Survival of the Fittest and thats why i did what i did and made him suffer my wrath.......and guess what Brock,you are soon to go in that list and give company to him!

The Miz goes towards Brock as they both loook at each other face to face as Brock starts to speak

TBC - Brock (Ali)
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226490

PostSubject: Re: Facts ,Revenge and Retribution   Facts ,Revenge and  Retribution EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 7:21 am

Facts ,Revenge and  Retribution 2r7ofp1

Miz ..who wants to be you ? You are a complete jackass ..being you is the worst thing that can possibly happen. You calling me a jobber? (mocks Miz ) REALLY? , am i the person who loses each and every match since winning that brifcase no im not. and yes u are miz because you have been on a losing streak you have been jobbing to new comers and you are losing to grandfathers like stone cold steve austin. Your the Miz and your awesome nah..Your the miz and youre a joke ..You got a mentality of a kid , because u talk just like them.

The miz is about to laugh as brock continues to speak.

Your calling me a joke ..you are calling me a wanna be ? while i go out there and inflict pain on my opponents everynight . and yes they dont care ? do u think i want these people to give a dam about it? i dont give a fuck about these people , People like you need to worry about them to get a good reaction but me i dont have to worry miz ,Because I am The Next Big thing and these people know it.

The crowd Keeps heavily Booing Brock.

By the way jackass what you did to cm punk was a cowardly act . first of all cm punk sucks he is a 2 second champ. whose absoulotely weak and u beat him viciously makes u think you are strong or tough? is that it miz ? is that what you got ..i beat the big show .the first XWI champ and also the longest regining champ , Big show was unstopable so was i . but i dint end his career by attacking him from behind i ended it by giving him a beating of a life time inside this very ring . so face the facts miz you suck ,Luck might have given you that briefcase but there is gonna be no luck to help you when i beat the whole roster to get to you starting from the Rock. See you Later loser .

Brock drops The mic and exits the ring as the Miz smiles . The scene ends.

END OF RP

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Facts ,Revenge and Retribution   Facts ,Revenge and  Retribution Empty

Back to top Go down

Facts ,Revenge and Retribution
Page 1 of 1