Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

I am Back For Revenge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 246911

I am Back For Revenge Empty
PostSubject: I am Back For Revenge   I am Back For Revenge EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 9:19 am

I am Back For Revenge Brock_lesnar_sig____by_alitaker-d4mqvvt

The arena Is as silent as a Graveyard with the fans waiting to be Entertained with the presence of an XWI superstar....All of a sudden the silence is broken as The Theme song hits the P.A system..

The Baddest man on The planet...Brock Lesnar, enters The arena through The curtains and The crowd replies with a Huge applaud. Brock Lesnar is seen wearing a black shirt with his signature Logo labelled on it and a Black pant.He makes his way to the ramp and then proceeds towards The ring.He then performs his signature ring-in Maneuver..As he performs it, fireworks appear from the four turnbuckles present in the ring.He then enters the ring and walks to and fro around it.A staff member from The commentary area slides into the ring and Hands over a mic to Brock.. He then begins to Speak.

I am Back For Revenge Ebd5ja

THE BADDEST MAN ON THE PLANET
I have come back To The XWI...FOR REVENGE!! I am here to Kick Tej's ASS!! And there's No One that's going to stop Me. You saw Me terrorize On friday..and The same will will recur On Monday!!I am an ASS KICKING MACHINE and you all are gonna witness the utter Chaos I form On this very ring Every time I compete... and I assure my opponents That they will never be The same after They face me!! Might I WIN or LOSE the MATCH!!

Brock Lesnar drops the mic and returns back to XWI lockeroom....The camera takes us to The announce Table.

Michael Cole: He's back King.. and He looks Better than ever.

Jerry Lawler: I can wait to see the Impact that he makes on Monday.

The screen slowly turns to fade and Then turns Black.

END OF RP

OOC: Hope you guys liked it..First promo as Brock. Feedback would be appreciated.

Back to top Go down

I am Back For Revenge
Page 1 of 1