Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

A Fate Worse Then Death

Go down 
AuthorMessage
VV

XWI Cash : 226571

A Fate Worse Then Death Empty
PostSubject: A Fate Worse Then Death   A Fate Worse Then Death EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 12:26 pm

''It's not showing off .... if you can back it up....'' ~ Dolph Ziggler

Dolph Ziggler's theme song blares over the PA, as ''The Ultimate Showoff'' himself comes out onto the ramp, holding a microphone. Ziggler smirks, as he struts down the ring, showing no love at all to the crowd in attendance. He walks over to the commentators, and holds his hand out. The time keeper looks confused, Ziggler looks disgusted at the time keeper, and pushes him away, reaching for the microphone beside him. Ziggler enters the ring, and begins to speak.

A Fate Worse Then Death Dolph

Look at all your faces. Look how pissed off you all look. Anyone have a mirror? In the tourney to crown a new World Champion, i have progressed to the next round. I defeated Alberto Del Rio. I humbled him. I mean, Alberto Del Rio is a great man. But he's nowhere near as good as he thinks he is. The fact of the matter is .... Alberto Del Rio is a lot like me. We're both good looking, we're both rich, we both have a good taste in cars, and we're both show offs. But I am the ULTIMATE showoff.

Alberto Del Rio likes to show off, but unlike me, he doesn't have the talent to back it up. So, yeah, unlucky for Mr. Del Rio. Maybe next year. So, let's see .... I'm 2-0 here in the XWI. I've beat Mr. Anderson, and I beat Alberto Del Rio. So, who's next? John Cena? Daniel Bryan? The Miz? MICHAEL COLE?! Hah, it doesn't matter. I am the man to beat. Those guys are all quaking in their boots, at the propsect of facing a UNDEFEATED superstar. I've yet to lose, and it's going to stay that way for a very long time.

But, this is just a warning to whoever I'm facing next. I will destroy you. I will humilate you in front of a live audience, and in front of millions of people around the world. I'm going to beat you, to the point you're inches away from death. This loss is going to haunt you for the rest of your life. It's going to be a fate, even worse then death.

Dolph Ziggler drops his mic and leaves the ring casually.
Back to top Go down

A Fate Worse Then Death
Page 1 of 1