Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

things worse than death

Go down 
AuthorMessage
elitekiller

elitekiller

XWI Cash : 225297

things worse than death Empty
PostSubject: things worse than death   things worse than death EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 8:37 am

As the crowd wait impatiently for a superstar to enter, the undertaker's theme song hits the arena and the fans go beserk for a minute. as the undertaker enters slowly through the smoke, and makes his way to the ring in a slow manner. he stops just before entering the ring, and slowly make his way up the steps to the ring. he does a signature move and takes his coat off and keeps it to the side. he walks around the ring and asks for a mic. he starts to talk.

things worse than death Coolte12

]I have come out here to address my opponents for monday night warzone, Chris Jericho and Dolph Ziggler. Chris Jericho, you will see in that ring why i am the deadman. you will see why they call me the phenom, for in that ring, i will dominate both of you. i will unleash my anger and rage upon you.. and there will be nothing you can do about it. i will put a disease in your heart so bad, it is worse than death. you know what that disease is, Jericho, that disease is fear. you will tremble in that ring after looking me in the eye, because you will see that i am here for real and that you cannot stop my power. Chris Jericho, on monday night warzone, you will look death in the face and you will see how scary it is. you will know your place and you will act upon it, for if you dont, i shall send your mortal soul to the bottomless pit of hell, where you shall Rest In Peace

Now, onto my other opponent, Dolph Ziggler. you call yourself the showoff but you have nothing to show. at least Chris Jericho wins his titles with fairness, i bet after stealing the title from Brock Lesnar, you went home, looked yourself in the mirror.. and saw a coward who was scared to get the title fairly. well, Ziggler, you wont be doing any of that anymore, because when you step into that ring, you will know that the Undertaker isnt here for fun, or to be a showoff, you will know that the phenom is going to put you in hell. you will rot away like my past opponents have done and you shall repent for your mistakes. your mortal soul shall be sent to the bottomless pit in hell where it shall Rest In Peace... and thats not the worst, you know why ziggler? because there are things worse than death

The crowd gives a huge cheer to the undertaker as he exits the ring slowly and makes his way to the exit.

Jerry: well, cole, we now know that mondays match is not going to be any old match. the phenom is going to bring hell to that ring

Cole: you got that right, king

END OF RP

OOC: comments appreciated
Back to top Go down

things worse than death
Page 1 of 1