Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

XWI- Monday Night Massacre - 9/03-2012

Go down 
+4
Whack Ass
ZChriis--
Invader-X
feartheviper
8 posters
AuthorMessage
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 248643

XWI- Monday Night Massacre - 9/03-2012 Empty
PostSubject: XWI- Monday Night Massacre - 9/03-2012   XWI- Monday Night Massacre - 9/03-2012 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 9:36 am

XWI- Monday Night Massacre - 9/03-2012 RenderedImageCA1W4F43

'' The Camera Rolls and it takes a quick view of the arena, We look at the attendance present andthey all seem very excited for the events that will take place, Then the PyRO hits and the show officially starts ''

Jim Ross
Ladies And Gentlemen Welcome to yet another exciting show of Monday Night WarZone

Jerry Lawler ]
Tonight we got some Big Matches JR, We got the 3 XWI Tournament Matches, and Not to forget the brand VS Brand Match

Jim Ross
Well on to our First match for tonight, Alberto faces JBL, the winner faces Brock Lesnar in tonight's main event/b]

Opening Match
Winner is in the tournament
Extreme Rulez - Singles

Alberto Del Rio vs JBL

Spoiler:

Jerry Lawler
Now On our next Match for tonight, The People's Champ who hasnt had a good start in the XWI is up against another man who has failed to make an impact here Mr.Anderson

Jim Ross
Both these men are desperate for a win, let's see who comes out the winner tonight

Match 2
Extreme Rulez - Singles
The Rock vs Mr. Anderson

Spoiler:

Jerry Lawler
You got that right JR, Now on to our Next match, AJ Styles faces a Surprise Opponent

Jim Ross
Well it's AJ Styles debut's, this man has alot of talent. Let's see who does he have to face tonight

'' The Crowd's silent in anticipation of what will happen next in this exciting show in which you just can't expect anything. Just then JR Stands up and begins to speak '

Jerry Lawler
Ladies and Gentlemen, I just received an Email from Invader X abt AJ Styles Opponent, It will be none other than John Cena

Jim Ross
Ohh Wow King, this should be one hell of a match, AJ Styles better be ready cause he is against an Unbeaten John Cena

Match 3
Falls Count Anywhere - Singles
John Cena vs AJ Styles

Spoiler:

Jerry Lawler
[b]Now to our next Match, which will be another XWI tournament Match

Jim Ross
It will be the Unbeaten Dolph Ziggler vs the Unbeaten Drew Mcyintyre Next

Match 4
XWI Championship Tournament
Singles Extreme Rulez

Dolph Ziggler vs Drew McIntyre

Spoiler:

Jerry Lawler
Ladies and Gentlemen I have just received word from the General Manager John Lauranitis that the man who will represent FNF in the Brand vs Brand match will be The Undertaker

'' Huge Reaction from the crowd ''

Jerry Lawler
Ohh My Gawd JR , It's going to be The Undertaker making his debut against a man from MNM, This match has alot on stake

Jim Ross
No Doubt about that King

As the match concludes and the superstars head to the back after a hard fought entertaining match for the fans... The commentators send the fans back to what took place last week on Monday Night Warzone when not only the brand change name but the GM also became the offical Cheif operating Officer and his words towards the FNF Gm... As it concludes it continues into what took place on Friday night Fights when The Miz showed up to FnF and delivered a powerful and clear message that our GM means Business... As the Commentator's about to talk about the Brand vs Brand Match set for next they are inturrupted by the Famous Phrase "Why So Serious?"

The Theme song keeps playing and the fans present in the arena are raising there invader X signs and are cheering... The theme fades after a while because Invader X is no where to be scene... Suddenly "HeadStrong" starts to play over the PA system and the fans are looking at each other wondering what's going on... The Camera zooms into the video playing on the titantron and then fades on the stage where we see the back towards the ring and crowd... The Person is wearing a black and white suit the crowd is going crazy with there mixed reaction... Suddenly the person turns around and we see It's Invader X with a new Face paint... half Joker and Half Tribal... Invader begins his decend down the ramp as the fans reaction changes to cheers... Invader approaches the ring and stops as he looks around the arena at the crazed fans... He looks at the bottom of the ring and walks towards it... He lifts the apron up and he pulls out his Golden Cane and a black Berlap sack... He then walks over to the steps and climbs it slowly and then walks on the apron and then enters the ring... He walks over to the corner of the ring and places the Berlap sap down and his golden Cane next to it... He then request a microphone from the lovely Lillian Garcia before walking to the center of the ring... Invader X raises the Microphone slowly as the crowd is still frantic and his music is fading...

XWI- Monday Night Massacre - 9/03-2012 COOIX

First off I do hope all of you are enjoying yet another episode of the Sports Entertainment greatest Show... Monday Night WarZone!

Invader X lowers the Microphone as the Fans inturrupt him with there cheering reaction... he then raises the microphone to continue.

I'm sure you are all wondering what's with all the changes... First the Face paint followed by the new suit and the New Theme song... Well seeing as there Has been so many changes lately I thought we'd add some more Exciting Changes...

Invader X pauses and turns around before raising the microphone to continue.

Speaking of Changes, Though I hate to admit it I turned it to that god forsaken show... Friday Night Fights and and saw the General Manager "Reveal" his true identity. Now I suppose you are all wondering why I used Air Quotes with the word "Reveal"... Well It's simple actually, I don't get how someone could "Reveal" there identity to the world when it's already been done... Now I know many of you haven't been watching Xtreme Wrestling Impact for very Long and that is understandable... But If I recall correctly the so called Mystery Gm had been to ringside way more than once... Infront of all the fans... and Live on TV! Yet he claims to have been a mystery Gm....

Invader X looks at the floor before raising his head to continue.

And when did this Mystery General Manager thing all started? Right after I came to this ring after Months of being known as The Mystery General Manager of Monday Nights... I was the Shadow that looked out for all the superstars... When I made my first Televised Appearance of Invader X infront of all you people and around the world on the Television sets... Not A Month even passed by when the so called Mr. Excitement General Manager of Friday night Fights stole yet another one of my ideas...

Invader X Looks into the camera before continuing.

It makes me think that I've been the Cheif operating Officer of Xtreme Wrestling Impact for much longer than I'd expect... BEcause without me and my glorious ideas Friday Nights would be no where right now... Much less being mentioned on Monday Night WarZone!! But Enough of my words towards the Friday night Gm... It's time to take action that is why This Next match is scedule...

Invader walks over to the Berlap Sack and picks it up before continuing...

That is why I took the liberty of coming out here myself and give you a hint on to who will be representing Monday Night WarZone for Tonight!

Invader X opens the berlap sack and pulls out a sledgehammer...

Are you Ready To Play the Game?!

Invader Drops his microphone and starts laughing as he exits the ring and stand at ringside clapping as Triple H Theme song Hits and the announcer begins to announce the next match, Triple H makes his to the Arena

[color=yellow]Jim Ross
Ohh Woww, It's Going to be the Undertaker VS Triple H, Now All I know is that this is going to be one hell of a fight

Jerry Lawler
No doubt about that JR

Match 5
Brand vs Brand
Extreme Rules

FNF GM Choice vs MNW GM Choice
The Undertaker VS Triple H

Spoiler:

Jim Ross
Next match up is The Animal Batista facing a mystery Opponent

[color=orange]Jerry Lawler
I wonder who that is

----------------------------------------------------
'' All Of a Sudden Miz's theme hits and the Crowds BOO Loud ''

Jerry Lawler
Ahh Mahn, The Miz is the special opponent

Jim Ross
Well King the man maybe cocky, but you just can't deny the fact that he is Damn GOOD

'' Miz's Music plays but Miz doesn't come out, the fans give a Huge Heat, and then the tiantron hits and we see The Miz is laid out cold in his locker room, With the medics checking on him. We then See Invader X who doesn't look happy one bit, he looks at the titantron and speaks ''

Invader X
Well As You all Can see someone attacked The Miz, Now I am pretty sure who was behind this attack, and Now All I got to say to Mr FNF General Manager, You think by attacking my superstars before their match will ruin my show ? You See the reason my superstars attacked your superstars after the match was cause we didn't have to ruin your show, We never planned to because with you as the GM FNF is already a ruined show, It compeltly sucks. I don't have to even try to do anything, Your skills are bazzard, hopeless, complete Shit just like your personality. The reason for the attack was to send a message. But your attack is on a basis to try ruin my plans, But here's the difference between me and you, I am much much much smarter than you can ever hope to be,

Now enough talk, Well The Miz is no condition to compete, So well here's his substitute a Man who Ladies and gentleman, boys and girls...let me present to you The Latest addition to the MNW Roster , The Olympic Gold Medalist, Kurt Angle

'' Kurt Angle's theme hits a huge reaction from the crowd, A Mixed reaction from the Crowd everyone are n their feet ''

Jim Ross
WHAT THE HELL :O, It Can't Be...

Jerry Lawler
But it is, Kurt Angle is here JR

'' Kurt Angle enters the Arena with an arogant smirk on his face the pyro hits, and Kurt Angle wearing his typical Outfit wearing a Olymic Medal hanging by his neck, he walks along the Ramp with a Quick pace, looking left and right among the attendance present tonight, Kurt Angle quickly, reaches near the ring, he walks on the steel steps and then goes under the ropes and into the ring . Angle looks all pumped up and ready to face the iNTERContinental Champion Batista in his debut ''

Match 6
Extreme Rulez - Singles
Batista vs Kurt Angle

Spoiler:

Jim Ross
Now to the Main Event of the Show, It Will be Brock Lesnar facing Alberto Del Rio, the man who Beat JBL earlier tonight to qualify to this round

Jerry Lawler
Brock Lesnar will be one tough man to beat, Lesnar is one man who will do anything to get to the top, After 4 months he may finally get his well deserved world title match

Jim Ross
A Sadistic Monster is Brock Lesnar , The winner of this match faces an Unbeaten Dolph Ziggler next week

Main Event
XWI Championship Tournament
Steel Cage - Singles

Brock Lesnar vs Alberto Del Rio

Spoiler:

Jerry Lawler
With that match, The Show comes to an end, Please do tune in to XWI.com for all the latest happenings

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 225424

PostSubject: Re: XWI- Monday Night Massacre - 9/03-2012   XWI- Monday Night Massacre - 9/03-2012 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:08 pm

Damm the streak is over... But what are you thinkin putting rhodes on mnw? I could end his career for that...

BtwI'm currently having net problem won't know for sure if I can get on.... Will be online via smart phone...
Back to top Go down
ZChriis--

ZChriis--

XWI Cash : 220878

PostSubject: Re: XWI- Monday Night Massacre - 9/03-2012   XWI- Monday Night Massacre - 9/03-2012 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:10 pm

YES!
I ENDED CENAS STREAK WITH A NASTY PIN!!!
GET SOME CENA! WATCH OUT BROCK
Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 226111

PostSubject: Re: XWI- Monday Night Massacre - 9/03-2012   XWI- Monday Night Massacre - 9/03-2012 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 12:18 pm

ahhh not a gr8 day for animal
Back to top Go down
scsa1fan

scsa1fan

XWI Cash : 220840

PostSubject: Re: XWI- Monday Night Massacre - 9/03-2012   XWI- Monday Night Massacre - 9/03-2012 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 1:28 pm

First win and i got my second chance in the tournament altho it was cut short
Back to top Go down
http://mcavanaugh.me
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226290

PostSubject: Re: XWI- Monday Night Massacre - 9/03-2012   XWI- Monday Night Massacre - 9/03-2012 EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 2:24 pm

Nice results !! Lesnar continues to keep winning and is now in the finals ,FNF wins thanx to taker in his debut picking up a great vcitory
Back to top Go down
dakilla

dakilla

XWI Cash : 220163

PostSubject: Re: XWI- Monday Night Massacre - 9/03-2012   XWI- Monday Night Massacre - 9/03-2012 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 1:56 am

Very nice results FTV...I'm impressed by your rp work...you've improved A LOT!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 225424

PostSubject: Re: XWI- Monday Night Massacre - 9/03-2012   XWI- Monday Night Massacre - 9/03-2012 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 7:55 am

Lol welcome back killa.... Btw those are my rp on show xD....
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 248643

PostSubject: Re: XWI- Monday Night Massacre - 9/03-2012   XWI- Monday Night Massacre - 9/03-2012 EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 10:44 am

Invader-X wrote:
Lol welcome back killa.... Btw those are my rp on show xD....

The Kurt Angle return RP and all JR and King's commentary were mine Razz the Triple H introduction was his, And Yess !! Welcome dakilla Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
flounder126

flounder126

XWI Cash : 220975

PostSubject: Re: XWI- Monday Night Massacre - 9/03-2012   XWI- Monday Night Massacre - 9/03-2012 EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 7:04 pm

sweeeeet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWI- Monday Night Massacre - 9/03-2012   XWI- Monday Night Massacre - 9/03-2012 Empty

Back to top Go down

XWI- Monday Night Massacre - 9/03-2012
Page 1 of 1