Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

XWI - Monday Night Massacre Results

Go down 
+3
#DylanJamesHEEL
Invader-X
feartheviper
7 posters
AuthorMessage
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249443

XWI - Monday Night Massacre Results Empty
PostSubject: XWI - Monday Night Massacre Results   XWI - Monday Night Massacre Results EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 8:41 pm

XWI - Monday Night Massacre Results Ayopbl

After what was known to be one of the biggest nights of XWI, Things have Changed but the Champions have remained. With many feuds coming to an end, Tonight brings a new start and fresh feuds. Rumors of TeJ appearance tonight happen to be true, as he looks to address the XWI Universe.. also Edge is reported in for an appearance.. With a new hunt for Randy Orton's contenders.. the Show promises to give you a good time so stay tuned to Monday Night Warzone

'' Tej's Music hits and the Crowd BOOS, Tej is wearing a Tuxedo, Italian shoes, with a Big smirk on his face he enters through the curtains and the Crowd BOOO Loud, A You suck chant immediately begins as Tej walks along the ramp. He walks on the steel steps and gets in the ring, and a Staff member hands him a Mic. He looks very happy and Tej starts to talk ''

XWI - Monday Night Massacre Results RenderedImage3-1

Now it's been a while since I came out here.. But the occasion was just so special. As you all show.. my clients were successful at taking out Edge and Lesnar.. and more importantly.. I have a very important new for you all.

From Friday, XWI is going to start the beginning of the ''KING OF EXTREME''. Every Superstar without a title will take part. Qualifiers will take place at FNF and MNW's Respectively.. Eventually the two finalist will face off.. The Winner will be entitled to a title match for any title.. at any time he wants, More ever the winner gets a bragging right of being the First King Of Extreme Champion..

So Until then.. Have a great show.. and stay tuned..

'' The Camera fades as the scene comes to an end ''

[center]

|| Opening Match ||
||Singles - Extreme Rules||
Sheamus [Whack-Ass] Vs. Shawn Micheals [HBK]

|| Match Two ||
||Singles - Falls Count Anywhere||
John Cena [EliteKiller] Vs. Daniel Bryan [FearTheViper]

[center]XWI - Monday Night Massacre Results Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPDvx3vdy4Z3vFFb71eVOLWYypUYW1v4-CGggavoWFJ0bYoeXU

'' The Scene Opens and we are live in Xtreme Wreslting Impact. The arena fills up as the fans take their seats and after a couple minutes the show intro plays on the titantron. Then the arena gets quiet as the show is about to begin when suddenly Daniel Bryan's theme hits to give a mixed reaction, ''

'' Daniel bryan then makes his appearance with an angry look on his face. He has his hardcore Title on his waste as he and a Microphone and cuts the music as he begins to make his way in the ring and speaks on his way ''

Daniel Bryan ll Unbeaten 7-0

NOOO NOOO NOOO NOOO..

I Stand Unbeaten 9-0 after beating 3 men for this Hardcore title on my waste. My actions clearl proved why I am the biggest star in the XWI. My actions in that Ring proved why I am worthy of being your Role Model.. My actions proved that I am simpily better than everyone else, That I deserve RESPECT. Respect that I have been deprived of ever since I stepped foot in this Company. Everyone fell for the illusion that my streak was nothing but a fluke, But now this title.. will teach them to take me seriously.

Now AFTER Sunday's big win.. I see my match tonight And I deserve an explanation. I will not be put up to face against a man who didn't have the courtesy to show his face before the match. He has done nothing over the past few weeks. While I defend my streak every single Night. I beat him yesterday and he doesn't deserve a shot to beat my Unbeaten Streak. I work on my terms..

Now as for the Hardcore Championship, I will address myself later..

'' Daniel Bryan Walks back to the curtains and the Crowd BOOSSS Loud as the camera fades and the scene comes to an end ''

|| Mid Card - Main Event||
||Tag Team - No DisQualification||
Roman Reigns [DylanJames] & Seth Rollins [Rachit]
Vs.
Dolph Ziggler [Ali] & Cody Rhodes [Invader-X]

Just as the match comes to an end Dolph Ziggler is getting ready to exit the ring and head backstage when he suddenly stops with a look of shock in his eyes as the infamous phrase "You Think You Know Me?" begins roaring over the titantron.

The crowd gets to there feet as Edge walks out from behind the curtain in his street clothes... He looks around the arena at the fans holding up the Thank You Edge T-Shirt... Edge looks down the ramp at Dolph Ziggler as he walks back and forth on the stage. He is about to raise his microphone when Dolph Ziggler turns around and walks around the ring to Lillian Garcia and takes her Microphone and raising it to speak as he makes his way back into the ring.

Dolph Ziggler || The Show-Off
No, No, No Last Night You stole my thunder when you hit me with a cheap shot of a spear as these people gave you a send off you didn't deserve... That send off was caused by Me, the Show off who beat you right here in the middle of this ring...

Ziggler pauses as he smirks.

I should Have known that you wouldn't keep your word Edge, I Should have known you couldn't stay away from the spotlight... I should have known that you were just as stubborn as you are stupid...

Edge starts chuckling as Ziggler lowers his microphone.

XWI - Monday Night Massacre Results 11m5cic

No Ziggler, what you should have known is that it isn't I who can't stay away from the spotlight but the spotlight that just can't survive without me. However good you may think you are, there will always be one person better than you... and that is what I learned last night Ziggler.

Edge smiles as he lowers his head.

Last Night I learned that I can't stop you because you are what you are... And that is the future... But what I can do is be proud of the career I have had from day one.. A career that was filled with Championships, glory and love from the fans. However now that all belongs to you because you've done something that no one in my 20 year long career could ever do... and that's derailed me... you've knocked me from the very top all the way back down to the bottom... but I'm not disappointed...

Edge looks at Ziggler who is smirking in the middle of the ring.

BUT! Yes, Ziggler there is a But... Though I may not be disappointed, there is however someone who is very very disappointed by the results of last nights Pay Per View...

The Crowd begins to hype up as Ziggler is wondering who he is talking about.

Which leads to why I'm here tonight, you see Ziggler... I'm a man of my words, I didn't come here tonight to steel the spotlight... in fact I'm here as a favor to the Monday Night Warzone General Manager... Invader X... You see he wanted me to personally introduce you and the world to my replacement on the Monday Night Warzone roster... He's a man of very few words... because he prefers his actions to speak for him.

Edge brushes his hair back and moves from the curtain as the fans begin to cheer..

Ladies and Gentlemen let me introduce to you... The Extreme Enigma JEFF HARDY!!

The arena explodes with cheer as the theme song of Hardy begins to play over the sound system... Dolph Ziggler looks unimpressed as he laughs.

Jeff Hardy comes walking out from behind the entrance curtain in style as he dances and makes the pyro to go off on the stage... he shakes Edge's hand as he takes the microphone from him and raises it to speak.

XWI - Monday Night Massacre Results 2cwpemg
That's right Ziggler, if you thought your nights got easier by eliminating Edge from the Equation you've got a whole new thing coming at you...

Jeff Pauses as he the fans continue to cheer.

I'm not coming at you, because you stole a championship... in fact I don't really about the reign or the coporation... All I care about is inflicting pain... Because you took someone I was looking forward to working with here in this business... someone who I've worked with in the past... someone who actually knew what the meaning of Extreme is... and made him look like a fool.

Ziggler is chuckling in the ring as Jeff continues to speak.

You! You! Someone who knows nothing about Extreme... Just like half the people in the back... They know nothing of what this world means... They know nothing about what the meaning of Extreme is... They respect nothing about Extreme... You respect nothing about Extreme... Because you know nothing of it... That is why I decided to come here... I came here not because I wanted Revenge on the man who ended the legendary career of the rated R Superstar... but to teach everyone in the back the true meaning of Extreme... I'm here to teach you all about Respect... I'm here to teach you all how to Respect Extreme!

Jeff Hardy Drops the microphone as he raises his and Edge hand and the fans go crazy for the duo. Jeff chants Thank You Edge as the fans join in on one last ovasion for the Ultimate Oppertunist.. as the camera fades to commercial

|| Match Four ||
||Singles - Extreme Rules||
Kane [GamingLegend] Vs. Triple H [Whack Ass]

Spoiler:

'' The Scene opens and the camera Rolls.. We are backstage with Josh Matthews, he has a mic in his hand as he starts speaking ''

Josh Matthews ll Interviewer : Ladies and Gentlemen, Please let me welcome my guest at this time, BROCK LESNARR !!

'' Lesnar then comes in sight, as Josh Matthews starts speaking.. Lesnar doesn't seem happy ''

Josh Matthews ll Interviewer : Brock, past few weeks have been bad for you and now after a big loss, What is you mind set after those bad weeks. You face Orton for the third times.. the XWI Champion, what do you think are your chances tonight

Brock Lesnar ll The Freak of Nature : My Chances.. Agreed my days haven't been good in the past few weeks, But tonight I will show the world who Brock Lesnar is.. Well Josh.. Tonight Is a big night. I have had things in my mind.. and It' time that they were done.. so Pardon me.. And hopefully you get your answers by the end of tonight

'' Brock Lesnar walks away as the camera fades and the scene comes to an end ''

|| Main Event ||
||Singles - Falls Count Anywhere||
Randy Orton [ RyanWolf] Vs. Brock Lesnar [GamingLegend]

Spoiler:

Last edited by feartheviper on Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 226224

PostSubject: Re: XWI - Monday Night Massacre Results   XWI - Monday Night Massacre Results EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 9:31 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: XWI - Monday Night Massacre Results   XWI - Monday Night Massacre Results EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 9:34 pm

Invader-X wrote:
Spoiler:

Hahaha, Ikr !! ,
Back to top Go down
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

XWI Cash : 226291

PostSubject: Re: XWI - Monday Night Massacre Results   XWI - Monday Night Massacre Results EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 10:14 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 226597

PostSubject: Re: XWI - Monday Night Massacre Results   XWI - Monday Night Massacre Results EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 10:38 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

XWI Cash : 247766

PostSubject: Re: XWI - Monday Night Massacre Results   XWI - Monday Night Massacre Results EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 1:04 am

oh god!! this show was soo good, very interesting, and lots of great segments, that's whats makes show be awesome, the segments that people put in and these were just amazing, congrats to everyone who participated on this show cheers
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

PostSubject: Re: XWI - Monday Night Massacre Results   XWI - Monday Night Massacre Results EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 5:50 am

Thanks guys.. I will post some more stuff regarding this new tournament.. Since we have many new wrestlers.. It will be interesting to see who is the new breakout star
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 227090

PostSubject: Re: XWI - Monday Night Massacre Results   XWI - Monday Night Massacre Results EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 6:06 am

WOW once again an amazing Episode of Monday Night Warzone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dashing Viper
Intercontinental Champion
Intercontinental Champion
Dashing Viper

XWI Cash : 226514

PostSubject: Re: XWI - Monday Night Massacre Results   XWI - Monday Night Massacre Results EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 8:27 pm

This was probably one of the best MNW shows i have seen, specially that Jeff Hardy Introduction segment was too good, i am sure he will be a superstar to watch out for in the future. Wink

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWI - Monday Night Massacre Results   XWI - Monday Night Massacre Results Empty

Back to top Go down

XWI - Monday Night Massacre Results
Page 1 of 1