Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

THE DEVILS INTENTIONS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Haris619

Haris619

XWI Cash : 226100

THE DEVILS INTENTIONS Empty
PostSubject: THE DEVILS INTENTIONS   THE DEVILS INTENTIONS EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 1:40 pm

the arena is silent and the crowd is waiting for a superstar to address them and everyone has been anxiously waiting to know who kane's target is and whats his evil plot and then suddenly a huge boom and kane's theme hits and everyone get up to their feet cheering wildly for kane

Jerry Lawller : oh my god here he comes

the lights go red,kane is seen standing on the ramp with a devilish smile on his face as he walks down the ramp as he does fire starts coming out from the ramp ,the arena looks like hell.kane then climbs the ring and he enters it over the top rope ,he then goes in the middle of the ring raises his hands up slowly and as he raises them down a fire explosion occurs from all four corners of the ring and the lights go even more red .with an evil look and evil intentions in his mind kane now picks up a microphone and speaks.

*THE BIG RED MONSTER KANE*

all of you must be wondering what my evil plans are well at retribution i have a match with that worthless being danyal bryan with and when i win i will finally gain gain what was my very birthrite THE HOLY GRAIL i hav achieved every championship theres is to get in this busness holy grail after holy grail AFTER HOLY GRAIL AFTER HOLY GRAIL except for 1 belt just one holy grail that i have never possesed yes the us championship well at retribution RETRIBUTION WILL BE MINE and once again like i said that will only be the begening of my rise once again danyal bryan will pay for his sins he will not surrvive my wraith i will finish him why u may ask just look at this video

kane shows a video in it kane is pounding santino and danyal immedieatly escapes the page kane in anger completely kills santino and chockslams him and from behind danyal comes and hits kane with the title on his head and the video ends and now kane continues

*THE BIG RED MONSTER KANE*

you see he dared to dis respect me at retribution i will burn his very soul because we have an inferno match and retribution will be mine i will end your your world danyal and i will take EVERYTHING from you your championship your courage and YOUR SOUL you will not surrvive my wraith there is no escape this time the only thing that you will remember will be my wraith and everyone will smell you burn but remeber this everyone knows here im going to win the match I DONT CARE ABOUT THE HOLY GRAIL what i want is VENGEANCE and to punish you and make you pay for your insolence i will make you wish you werent even born because at retribution you are going one on one with the devil himself and neither your courage nor your stupidity can save you from this monster (KANE LAUGHS).

michael cole: whats he going to do with danyal king i hope danyal know's what hes up agaisnt with that much confidence and that evil intentions i dont think anyone can stop kane now.

jerry lawller: exactly cole oh my god retribution is going to be good cant wait for this match and kane said after he wins that will be just the begning of a new age are we about to see a new dark age of kane ruling this busness ? lets wait and see that till retribution

kane now drops the microphone and he makes his way out of the arena

END OF RP
Back to top Go down

THE DEVILS INTENTIONS
Page 1 of 1