Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

An Interview With The Devils Favorite Demon

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 246911

An Interview With The Devils Favorite Demon Empty
PostSubject: An Interview With The Devils Favorite Demon   An Interview With The Devils Favorite Demon EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 9:17 am

An Interview With The Devils Favorite Demon KANESIGEPIC
The scene Opens in backstage and The Camera is focused on Josh Mathews.

Josh Mathews:Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome my guest at This time,THE BIG RED MONSTER....KANE!!!

Boos are Heard in The arena As the Name Comes up.

Josh Mathews: so Kane how do you Fell your chances are.. on The 16th Of February going up against Road Dogg and Mankind??

THE BIG RED MONSTER
JOSH...I already made that statement very Clear last night.....My wrath will Not delay The inevitable, I will not let mere defeat get even close to me!!!My path of Destruction will lead me To The Holy Grail and My message To The poor soul who Lay his Hand On The Holy Grail is....My quest to The Holy Grail will NOT BARE mere Defeat and Might you stand in MY WAY!!!You will perish like every soul of nature That has ever stood in my way....And Might He be of The SAME BLOOD!!!There will be no act Of sympathy or Mercy...There will be Nothing but Chaos and Destruction.

Josh Mathews: What do feel about your Brother Undertakers match up against Brock Lesnar...

Kane Is seen Laughing

THE BIG RED MONSTER KANE
Brock....You should be aware of your dauntless attitude...Because you should Know who you are going up against!!!Might a slight fault alight while you are up against My brother and You will find yourself in ABYSS(Hell)....and I pawn That You WILL NOT find your Way Back!!!

Josh Mathews: Thank For your Time Kane.

All of a sudden The Lights Go out and when They Come back up, Josh Mathews is seen on The Ground Knocked Out....The Screen begins To fade and Then Turns black

END OF RP

OOC: Hope you guys liked it... Trying to make as many promos as i can and Stay active.

Back to top Go down

An Interview With The Devils Favorite Demon
Page 1 of 1