Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

A Storm Is Coming

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226290

A Storm Is Coming  Empty
PostSubject: A Storm Is Coming    A Storm Is Coming  EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 6:23 am

The Scene Opens After The commercial break XWI is live and a hotel corridor is shown Jim Ross is then seen walking he stands next to a hotel room door and rings the bell.Jr waits he has some files in his hand looks like an XWI Contract ,The Door Opens and we see the Next Big Thing Brock Lesnar Standing ( crowd in the arena cheers huge pop ),Jr greets brock they shake hands Jr and brock walk into the room the camera man follows they sit on the sofa and Jr begins to speak.

Jim Ross:Finally its time Brock, its a multi million dollar deal, All you gotta do is just sign the contract and then you are officially an Elite XWI Superstar,

Brock is seen thinking ,Jim Ross gives brock the contract ,Brock Looks at the contract he then takes the pen and signs it (the crowd cheers). Brock then gives JR the contract and JR begins to speak.

Jim Ross: Welcome To XWI Brock.

Brock Then Begins To speak,

Brock Lesnar

Do you realise what i have just done JR, A Storm is coming, You just signed The Baddest Dude on the planet.An Ass kicking War Machine is Now an XWI Superstar, But u know what JR? Im not a superstar Im an Ass Kicker ..i am Brock Lesnar ,so That just leads to chaos JR because Pain is coming , thats right im bringing The Pain ,Your are gonna see bodys broken , careers ended and i dont really care whose career i end because i am gonna cause utter freaking chaos.

Brock stops for a moment and begins to speak.

Now i know we are Live and everybody is watching this so just to make things clear why am i back? I am back For the money, I am back for the fame , im an egolistical son of a bitch i am back to become World Champion. i am sorry to dissapoint all the fans, because i am not back because of the fans (crowd boos) its not because why i miss coming threw the curtains at the end of the day i dont give a dam about any one but Brock Lesnar.

This is stricly business,i wanna be at the top of the food chain once again and i will be the champion, anyone who comes in my path i will kick his ass and Believe me this isnt the same old Brock Lesnar From the WWE, You have no idea what im capable of anyways stop wasting my time JR and get out of here ill see you next Week and ill see all of those pussies as well now vanish.

JR then immediately leaves with the contract and the camera man follows him the scene ends as Brock Lesnar smirks ,The show goes to commercial.

END OF RP

Back to top Go down

A Storm Is Coming
Page 1 of 1