Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

The Perfect Storm

Go down 
+2
Haris619
xXALIXx
6 posters
AuthorMessage
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226190

The Perfect Storm Empty
PostSubject: The Perfect Storm   The Perfect Storm EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 8:48 am

The Crowd looks quiet but then all of a Sudden Brock Lesnars Theme Song Hits the arena and the crowd Goes Wild (Huge Pop).

Brock Lesnar comes threw the curtains, and stands on the ramp with an intensed look,The Crowd is filled with cheers.Brock then Does his signature Taunt and walks down the ramp as the crowd gives him a Huge Pop, as Brock  gets near the ring he stops, he then jumps on the ring catching the ropes as he does fire works hits from all four corners of the ring,brock enters the ring ,a near by crew member gives him a mic ,he has a big Smile on his face as the crowd keep chanting Lesnar !!,he takes a moment and then begins to speak.

Brock Lesnar

Theres a Storm coming ...a storm that the weather man cannot predict ..a storm that cant be stopped..A storm that will change XWI forever..It is the Perfect Storm and your looking at him (The Crowd Cheers).Since My return ive been on a role ....And Last Night i did what i do best i Inflicted a lot of pain on my opponent Fandango and i kicked his Ass..that was easy.

After beating Fandango ..i am sure hes not even been himself lately ..because this is what happens when a bicycle gets hit with a an unstopable full speed Monster Truck..just like i said any one in my way is gonna feel the pain ..i have been causing utter freaking Chaos and i will continue to do so..but things are gonna be different from now on ..beating my opponents isnt enough ..beating them to a point where they wont be able to continue and will beg the referee to stop the match ..that is what i want.

I am Damn Proud to admit i am gonna love it..because if you look at the XWI Champions ..Seth Rollins..Roman Reigns ..Jeff Hardy ..there a bunch of pussies ..there Kids ..i dont even know how there champs..and it makes things easier for me ...because im looking for a Shot ..theres a PPV coming up ..and after that PPV ..i will achieve my primary Goal ..to win back the XWI Championship and bring Legitimacy to this company..this company needs a guy like me ..an Ass Kicking War Machine ..not some Chicken Shits ..but it will all change ..i will be the champ ..i will wait.. i will be paitent and look for my oppurtunity ..i am gonna keep kicking Asses ..because everyday before my match i visualize ..i visualize Brock Lesnar standing tall Holding the XWI Championship ..while 16 thousand people Chanting his name..its a Moment i will thrive for.

As Brock Says this he gets interrupted by____

TBC:Anyone.
Back to top Go down
Haris619

Haris619

XWI Cash : 225450

The Perfect Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Storm   The Perfect Storm EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 11:54 am

OOC: im going to reply to this so yea Smile
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

XWI Cash : 246866

The Perfect Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Storm   The Perfect Storm EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 1:31 pm

ooc: hey Haris you seeing that you already have a rivalry and probably heading to the XWI title picture, would you let me deal with this one? Wink
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

The Perfect Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Storm   The Perfect Storm EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 1:55 pm

OOC: i talked to him JF he says u reply..go ahead im expecting ur reply
Back to top Go down
Haris619

Haris619

XWI Cash : 225450

The Perfect Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Storm   The Perfect Storm EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 7:03 pm

ooc: sure JF go ahead just wanted to have fun XD
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

The Perfect Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Storm   The Perfect Storm EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:09 am

someone reply here, I won't be able to do it sorry
Back to top Go down
mysteryman23

XWI Cash : 197910

The Perfect Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Storm   The Perfect Storm EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 12:52 am

[Suddenly an unfamiliar theme begins to play and a video appears on the titantron as the theme continues and a man walks out onto the stage, wearing ring gear and mixed martial arts gloves. He has a mic in one hand and he remains on the stage as he raises it to speak]

"Brock Lesnar I know you recognize this face and it is not a "kids" face like the young guys here that you're describing, in fact I have been around for a long time and as you know and these people know, I have done it all. I am The World's Most Dangerous Man, Ken Shamrock and I didn't get that nickname for nothing, I EARNED it by being a fighter and a survivor, and a man not afraid to go to the very limit to prove he is the ULTIMATE fighter. I created a legacy in mixed martial arts as well as one in professional wrestling, just like you Brock but you and I are far from the same. First of all, you started out in professional wrestling and began your legacy and then decided to convert to mixed martial arts and it didn't go too well so now you're back in the wrestling business whereas I started in MMA and had a long and legendary career and then came to professional wrestling and dominated the best in the industry and shocked the world and proved that I could go toe to toe with the likes of The Rock and Steve Austin and Triple H and many many more, however Brock when you came to the MMA scene, you embarrassed yourself AND embarrassed the sport and company I love and have shed blood and tears for for years and now I have returned for one last run to go toe to toe with the next generation and dominate them as well and it just so happens that in the meantime I can embarrass you further by whooping your ass on your own turf!"

[His veigns begin to pop out as Brock stands emotionless and raises his mic to respond]

TBCB: Ali
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

The Perfect Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Storm   The Perfect Storm EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 1:06 am

OOC: hmm interesting "style" of Rping, it reminds me of someone Suspect
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

The Perfect Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Storm   The Perfect Storm EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 5:56 am

Brock Lesnar with a smile on his face Replies

Brock Lesnar

Shamrock Buddy you got wrong information on me.You see i won The UFC Heavyweight Championship in my 3rd Fight something no body has ever done ..and quite honestly nobody can do what i did ...and in my 5th Fight i became the Undisputed UFC HeavyWeight Champion by beating another UFC Heavyweight champion.I was the biggest draw for the company ..When i was on the Card UFC Sold out break records ..UFC is Popular today because of me ...So your either dont have the right information or your just jealous that i was succesfull in both professional wrestling and MMA.

I had a near Death Expirence ..i had surgery and even though i thank god i moved threw it fought hard and defended my championship..Even though i was the Baddest man on the Planet i had Respect ..i was never 100 percent so when i lost my title i decided to retire from MMA ..i did so much in 7 Fights ..the biggest draw of UFC...one of the greatest Heavyweight champions of all time ..while you had a long and legendary Career i agree but not as impressive as mine which is why you are here running your mouth like a retarded Fuck..I won World Championships in both Professional Wrestling and MMA which is something you havent done.

The Reason i returned to professional wrestling after doing it all in MMA is simply to bring legitimacy back..so you wanna whop my Ass on My turf? Bring it on MotherFucker i am gonna Beat the living crap out of you ..You call your Self the Worlds Most Dangerous man after what im gonna do to the worlds most dangerous man ..your gonna be the worlds most Handicapped Bitch!!.So the only person who is about to get embarssed is you Buddy ..Your gonna Feel The Pain.

As Brock stops .ken shamrock Replies

TBC:Ken Shamrock.

OOC: i agree with you JF this style is very familiar with someone we know

Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 225697

The Perfect Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Storm   The Perfect Storm EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 9:19 pm

[Shamrock continues]

"Sure Brock you talk about your first five months in UFC but after that you didn't do shit and you got knocked out in mere seconds by Cain Valesquez and that's exactly the embarrassment I'm talking about. You can talk about your UFC accomplishments all you want but they are very few and mine surpass yours greatly. Just like in your first run with WWE you won the WWE Championship in a short period of time but you only won it one time and didn't win any other titles and here in XWI as well you were the first XWI Champion but you lost it as quickly as you won it and the fact about you Brock is that you look good on paper and have won world titles everywhere you go but that's about it and you don't do much more and I'm here to prove that you are nothing but talk and I am a man of action and you may be a fighter but I am the most dangerous fighter in the world and I may not have won a world championship during my time in professional wrestling but I WILL here in XWI and if you want the XWI Championship so bad and become a contender, you're gonna have to go through me!"

[He grits his teeth and Lesnar interrupts him]

TBCB: Ali
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 225324

The Perfect Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Storm   The Perfect Storm EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 9:29 pm

You're three people? What the fuck? Who allowed this?
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

The Perfect Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Storm   The Perfect Storm EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 9:46 pm

no i'm not three people just 2
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

The Perfect Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Storm   The Perfect Storm EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:01 pm

Really? I Gave you Edge and you just threw him away? I had major plans for him Sad
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

The Perfect Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Storm   The Perfect Storm EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 12:29 am

Sorry. I did too but with all the other big storylines I wasnt able to get them going which sucks but maybe at some point u can take him back and b able to carry out ur plans
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

The Perfect Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Storm   The Perfect Storm EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 2:16 am

I KNEW IT Cool
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

The Perfect Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Storm   The Perfect Storm EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 6:10 am

Brock Interrupts Shamrock

For Fucks Sake Shut Your Damn Mouth Shamrock ..me and all these people cant bare that Crap falling out of your mouth..being a Fighter all these years damaged your brain ..you 49 year old Bastard..I was UFC Heavyweight Champion for 2 years ...so that 5 month crap you made shove it up your Ass..yes i did lose to Cain velsquez ....i will make no excuses people know how i lost ..but believe me that Night Cain was the better man ..he deserved to beat me.

Its Funny now that i know what you were doing when you retired ..is thinking about making all this crappy talks up which arent true ..but let me tell you whats real ..whats Real is ive actually lost count on the amount of times Tito Ortiz beat you by TKO ..(A Fan Yells Burnnn)..or the Amount of consecutive Losses you have had in a row ....well there both real..You got your Ass Kicked hard in MMA truth be told you came here because you coudnt get it done in MMA Anymore Old Man.

Your not even a shell of a man you once were ..and now your looking at the Most feared athelete on the planet ..the Most dominant Ass Kicking War machine Brock Lesnar.. So Shamrock you wanna stand in my way and prove your 49 year old retired ass has some gas Left in it ..i am gonna prove you wrong cause Buddy im sending you back to Retirement ..The XWI Championship will be mine so how about you get into this ring and i let you Feel the Pain ..get your Ass in Shamrock im challenging you lets do this now !!..Grow some freaking Balls!!.

As Brock Says This Shamrock Looks pissed ..Brock taunts him to get in as he gets in the Middle of the Ring ..Shamrock runs into the ring and the crowd explodes..Shamrock gets in ..both of them charge at each other as Brock Lesnar takes Shamrock down following a series of ground and pound blows immediately ..shamrock dodges one of Brocks Blows and grabs his Neck and wraps his arms around it tight with a GNT Hold Submission ..Brock is seen turning Purple ..as he tries to lift shamrock up ..but shamrock immediately Losens the Hold and goes for his signature Move the Ankle Lock ..Brock screams in pain ..as he somehow counters the ankle Lock and sends Shamrocks head into the post he then Immediately grabs him and Goes for his deadly submission move the Kimura Lock..which makes Shamrock scream in pain ..many security guards Referees ..XWI Crew are seen running into the arena they immediately get into the ring to seperate these two but they keep coming back at each other with back and forth series of Jabs ..more security is seen rushing into the ring which is seen filled with a lot of people seperating these two men from tearing each other apart..Finally the security Takes shamrock out of the ring threw the crowd into the exit of the arena ..and pull Brock out of the ring as Well..the scene looks like complete chaos as the crowd is pumped the camera slowly fades away and the scene Ends.

END OF RP.

OOC: Brock Lesnar vs Ken Shamrock the Perfect Storm ..this is going to be awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

The Perfect Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Storm   The Perfect Storm EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 9:24 am

RyanWolf wrote:
Sorry. I did too but with all the other big storylines I wasnt able to get them going which sucks but maybe at some point u can take him back and b able to carry out ur plans

Dude, it's too late to have him carry out my plans... my plans was to have him be revealed as the MNW GM and to have Dolph Ziggler do so after countless times stacking deck against him... which eventually leads to Ziggler trying to remove him from power but that's not going to happen anymore since Shane had to take his spot.
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

The Perfect Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Storm   The Perfect Storm EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:32 pm

OOC: Nice ending Ali and I'm just as excited for this feud Smile
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

The Perfect Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Storm   The Perfect Storm EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 3:29 am

OOC: Thanx Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Perfect Storm Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Perfect Storm   The Perfect Storm Empty

Back to top Go down

The Perfect Storm
Page 1 of 1