Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Monday Night Warzone Results.

Go down 
+3
elitekiller
Invader-X
Dashing Viper
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dashing Viper
Intercontinental Champion
Intercontinental Champion
Dashing Viper

XWI Cash : 226564

Monday Night Warzone Results. Empty
PostSubject: Monday Night Warzone Results.   Monday Night Warzone Results. EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 6:14 am

Monday Night Warzone Results. 6yect5

"The night after the reviving XWI's "Special Show" saw an unexpected twist in the tale as the reigning XWI Champion Brock Lesnar came out and addressed the XWI Universe about his mammoth achievement on capturing the XWI World Championship the night before and labelled himself bigger then the company itself in the process. But this didn't go well with one furious "Boss" as he came out to even the scores and made Lesnar bite his words with the entry of two mysterious masked men into the picture. All of a sudden, before Brock can even blink his eyes properly at what exactly was happening, he was put to a test as he had to defend his title against them. With an unexpected task at hand Brock tried his level best to fight back but to no avail as he was finally dethroned as the champion and a new face in Dolph Ziggler came into it's existence. What will be the fallout of the attack and what's the future of the XWI Championship ? These questions and many more will be up for an answer and it all starts here at Monday Night Warzone."

'The scene opens up in Tej's office as we can see the boss formally suited up with the masked man to his left, the new XWI Champion Dolph Ziggler enters into the office and is warmly received by Tej as the two start to talk about the happenings of the night. Tej then tells the masked man to leave abruptly as he quietly exits the scene leaving Ziggler and him to have a rather longer conversation, leading up to something monumental at the end of the night. The camera then shifts it's focus to the main arena as the fireworks start to explode in various color combinations signaling the return of Monday Night Warzone and we leave it to the two commentators, Michael Cole and Jerry "The King" Lawler!

.::: Michael Cole :::.

And finally after a long hiatus....we are back and live from Sand Diego Sports Arena for the highly anticipated return of Monday Night Warzone!

.::: Jerry Lawler :::.

That's right Cole and we have some matches and i mean "blockbuster" matches on air tonight, want to talk about them with our viewers ?

You bet i will, these two couldn't get the job done in the Special Show but they are in for a war tonight in our Main Event. Triple H will go 1 on 1 with the "Viper" Randy Orton in a Tables Match! Also, the man who claims to be the "best in the world" will be in action tonight , you got that right...CM Punk will go one on one with the "Great One" The Rock!

Those are definitely some big matches Cole but what i want to see is how will the unlikely duo of Kane and Edge work as a team tonight ? And as we are speaking it's time to kick off the show with our opening contest. Shawn Michaels squaring off against JBL!

!~! Opening Match !~!
Singles - No Disqualification

Shawn Michaels (JF) Vs. JBL (DylanJames)

That was an epic encounter i must say, moving on as you all know The Rock and CM Punk's word of retaliation ended in a huge brawl last night in the Open Arena.

You know Cole, throughout my career as an announcer and now a commentator here in the XWI, i have had the opportunity to witness some huge fights and if it was not for the security personnel's and the referee's last night i have no clue what these two men would have done to each other.

Well King, you don't have to wait any longer cause they will resume where they left last night and tonight there will be only one man leaving this battle field as the winner!

!~! Match Two !~!
Singles - Falls Count Anywhere

The Rock (Haris) Vs. Cm Punk (Rachit)

That was one hell of a contest and up next is the match you have been waiting for King!

Oh yeah, i am dying to see how this will work out. My money will still be on them, who are you betting on Cole ?

Err, i would rather save it for later!

I don't know if you realized, but you just did a Brock Lesnar!

!~! Mid Card Match !~!
Tag Team - No Disqualification

ManKind (Doink) & Jesse James (Badger)
Vs.
Kane (GamingLegend) & Edge (Invader-X)

I hope you got your answer King! Moving on, as you all know last night Brock Lesnar lost his title and got fired from the XWI in a rather shocking turn of events.

Yes and that wasn't all about it, we now due to the courtesy of the boss of our company Tej, have a new holder in possession of the belt and his name is Dolph Ziggler.

And he has a tough task in hand tonight as he is set to clash with Chris Jericho and the phenom "The Undertaker"

Cole, the way i think of this. Ziggler has a lot of things to prove tonight and this match can very well turn out to be one of those encounters which can define that he indeed deserves to be the champion!

!~! Match Four !~!
Triple Threat - Extreme Rulez

The Undertaker (EliteKiller) Vs. Chris Jericho (FearTheViper) Vs. Dolph Ziggler (Ali)

'' Dolph Ziggler quickly rolls out of the ring and takes his title. He smirks as he walks along the ramp just then, Tej's theme hits. ''

Dolph smiles and the crowd BOoos loud, as Tej comes out along with the Masked man, Tej has a Mic in his hand. He walks up to Dolph, congratulates him and starts to speak.

This! That is what I call a Championship performance, you people may hate me, You people may hate Ziggler. Say all you want about this man, but I saw talent in this man. He is Championship material, the kind of champion that the XWI Needs.

Now for my second man here, Behind this mask lies a man who shall give you people and everyone else an example of what a wrestler should be like just like Ziggler here. This man of mine here is going to take part in a Battle Royal next FNF. A Battle royal that shall give you your new Intercontinental Champion.

[Huge Reaction]

It will be The Undertaker VS Kane VS Chris Jericho VS Shawn Michaels VS The Rock VS

[Tej takes a Pause as the Masked man takes of his mask ]

This man right here my personal pick to win JBL !! [Loud Boos]

JBL , Tej and Ziggler smirk as Taker and Jericho do not look happy. The camera fades and the scene comes to an end.

And now the match we have all been waiting for! It's time for the Main Event of the Evening!

This rivalry has been the talking point of the town ever since they faced each other at the revival show. Will the Viper strike or will the Game show him how it is played is all what is left to see tonight!

Wow, that was an absolutely intense contest right there and for me both of them deserved to win but there was only one man who could have been victorious tonight!

And this is what we do at MNW, we give our viewers nothing but the best but unfortunately that's all we have for you tonight. I hope you have enjoyed as much as we did and we promise you that we will be back next week, until then we say good bye to San Diego and hello to our next destination!

Last edited by Racky 08 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:09 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 226274

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Warzone Results.   Monday Night Warzone Results. EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 7:39 am

Amazing Simply amazing presentation..

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
elitekiller

elitekiller

XWI Cash : 226197

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Warzone Results.   Monday Night Warzone Results. EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:37 am

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249493

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Warzone Results.   Monday Night Warzone Results. EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 9:46 am

I LOVE the Theme (Y) Love that song

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 227140

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Warzone Results.   Monday Night Warzone Results. EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 10:06 am

Awesome Results Very Happy

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 226647

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Warzone Results.   Monday Night Warzone Results. EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:27 am

kickass results. that glitch in my match was interesting lol

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

XWI Cash : 226341

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Warzone Results.   Monday Night Warzone Results. EmptyTue Feb 19, 2013 11:55 am

Hahahahah epic results man. I'm excited to see what's ahead. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monday Night Warzone Results.   Monday Night Warzone Results. Empty

Back to top Go down

Monday Night Warzone Results.
Page 1 of 1