Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

XWI- Friday Night Frenzy Results 22/02/2013

Go down 
+3
xXALIXx
Invader-X
feartheviper
7 posters
AuthorMessage
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249443

XWI- Friday Night Frenzy Results 22/02/2013 Empty
PostSubject: XWI- Friday Night Frenzy Results 22/02/2013   XWI- Friday Night Frenzy Results 22/02/2013 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 9:21 am

XWI- Friday Night Frenzy Results 22/02/2013 RenderedImage-6

This past week on Monday Night Warzone, the aftermath of the controversial screw job of Brock Lesnar took another turn as the second member of the yet to be named alliance of the boss and chairman of the company Tej was revealed as he was finally out in public and surprising many it was none other then the self proclaimed "Wrestling God" himself JBL but before that the Boss announced a blockbuster mid card match for the returning second Title (Intercontinental Championship) and gave 6 superstars including JBL an opportunity to vouch for it as they will find themselves in a Battle Royal and the last man standing in the ring will be determined as the Champion. The current and reigning XWI Champion Dolph Ziggler will however find himself in another match with "The Rated R Superstar" Edge contested in a structure feared by many, inside a Steel Cage and all this and much more happens right here, tonight on Friday Night Frenzy!

Michael Cole
Ladies and Gentlemen XWI Present Friday Night Frenzy, I welcome you along with Jerry the King lawyer.

Jerry Lawler
You got that ring Cole, Lots of big matches. First one being two new arrivals in the XWI. Alberto Del Rio takes on Ted Dbiase.

Michael Cole
This will surely be a big match for both these men, Debuting matches are always of high importance, both of these men want to make a good first impression

- Opening Match -
~ Falls Count Anywhere ~

Ted Dibiase [Scsa#1fan] Vs. Alberto Del Rio [Badger]

XWI- Friday Night Frenzy Results 22/02/2013 R30

Spoiler:

Michael Cole
Well that was unexacting King and that's Exactly what the XWI is about. Surprise.

Jerry Lawler
Yes Cole, you never know whats going to happen in the XWI and I am sure the heat between these two men will only increase in the following weeks

Michael Cole
Now Up next we got a rather not so happy Triple H who will be looking to make a statement tonight as he takes on a debuting 400 pound Monster Brodus Clay

Jerry Lawler
Triple H maybe the Game, but he better bring his A Game here tonight because Brodus Clay is no pushover. He can really bring a fight to Triple H.

Michael Cole
Absolutely King, On top of that this is an Extreme Rules match, which means that anything goes.

- Match 2 -
~ Extreme Rules Match ~

Triple H [WhackAss] Vs. Brodus Clay [xXPaulXx]

Jerry Lawler
That was one hell of a Match we had there Cole. both these men really gave each other one hell of a match and in the end the better man was the victor.

Michael Cole
Yes King, we have had one hell of a show so far, and it has only just begun.

Jerry Lawler
Yes Cole, Now up next we got the Big Intercontinental Championship Match which will be decided in a 6 man Battle Royal Match. I Can't WAIT Cole.

Michael Cole
Neither can I King, this match was decided on MNW after Tej reveled the 2nd masked man JBL, who will be one of the 5 men taking part in that Battle Royal Along with the lights of Shawn Michaels, The Rock, Kane, The Undertaker and Chris Jericho.

Jerry Lawler
Six Big superstars and Only one Title on the line.

- Mid Card Match -
~ Intercontinental Championship ~
|- 6 Man Battle Royal -|

Chris Jericho [feartheviper] Vs. The Rock [Haris619]
Vs.
JBL [Dylan James] Vs. Kane [GamingLegend]
Vs.
Shawn Michaels [JF] Vs. The Undertaker [EliteKiller]

Jerry Lawler
Oh My GAWD Cole, We got a new Intercontinental Champion.

Michael Cole
That was one big win for him tonight and now up next we got yet another Big Match here for you.

Jerry Lawler
Up Next we got the Unbeaten CM Punk who takes on a man with a strong momentum coming in Randy Orton.

Michael Cole
The two men had quiet a confrontation earlier in the Open Arena, both these men look to really bring a fight to one another.

- Match 4 -
~ Extreme Rules Match ~

CM Punk [Racky 08] Vs. Randy Orton [Ryan Wolf]

Spoiler:

Michael Cole
Now for the Main event of Tonight. Edge Takes on the XWI Champion Dolph Ziggler in a Steel Cage Match.

Jerry Lawler
Edge hasn't been a happy man ever since Ziggler got that controversial win and was handed the title by the Chairman Tej.

Michael Cole
Handed the title ? What do you mean King. Ziggler deserved the title. Brock had that coming for him and Ziggler pinned Lesnar, He proved everyone last MNW that he deserved to be the Champion and he will do it again tonight.

Jerry Lawler
Lets just see about that Cole, Edge got a win against last week and tonight he will be looking to take down the 'Champ.

----------------------------------

As the camera fades in from commercial break we see The closed locker room door of Edge... Suddenly a female hands knock on the door before opening it.. The camera follows the woman into the locker room where we see Edge lacing up his boots for his main event match against Ziggler. Edge raise his head and a look of surprise is shown on his face as he stands up.

Edge: Lita? What are you doing here?

As the camera come into focus we see legendary diva Lita standing in front of Edge with a look of frustration on her face as she is about to speak.

Lita: Are you seriously asking me what I'm doing here?! What are you doing here wrestling against Edge?

Edge lowers his gaze as Lita continues

Lita: What are you going to do when that injury becomes more worst? I saw... The entire XWI Universe saw that match you had with HBK on XWI revival Show... You took a beating to the point where I'm sure we all thought your first night back would be your last nig...

Edge raises his head and quickly interrupts Lita before she could finish.

Edge: You don't think I know that? Why do you think I teamed with Kane to help him get some revenge? What did you think I would gain by just forming an alliance... I'm sure you and the Universe was wondering what I had to gain from that and it's simple... What I gained was another night to fight here in XWI...

Lita: I never thought about that... But that still doesn't explain fully why you came back to wrestling with a broken neck.

Edge: You've known me longer than anyone in his company Lita... You should know that Edge doesn't take orders from anyone... You should know a broken neck isn't going to keep me away from what I love. If you are so concerned about me why don't you stick around here in XWI as my manager and see what The Ultimate Opportunist still has up his sleeves... To see what Edge can teach snot nose little punks... In fact sit right here and watch what I do to the so called XWI Champion in the main event... Think about my offer Lita...

Edge leaves his locker room as Lita looks on with concern.

- Main Event -
~ Steel Cage Match ~

Dolph Ziggler [Ali] Vs. Edge [Invader-X]

Spoiler:

As Edge gets to his feet on the outside of the ring the cage begins to raise. The camera zooms in on Ziggler who is starting to get up after one of the best match in the history of Professional wrestling... Edge slides in the ring and takes the XWI Championship from the official waiting to give the belt to Ziggler... As Ziggler gets to his feet and turns around he sees Edge holding the XWI Championship... Edge looks at Ziggler and then at the belt before throwing it to Ziggler, who reaches up to catch it... Edge makes a mini charge and spears Ziggler before picking up the Belt again and raising it as the fans jump to there feet in an up roar.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 226224

PostSubject: Re: XWI- Friday Night Frenzy Results 22/02/2013   XWI- Friday Night Frenzy Results 22/02/2013 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 10:36 am

Excellent results but a word of advice you... the whole commentators agreeing with each other is just weird you gotta make em argue a bit

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 227090

PostSubject: Re: XWI- Friday Night Frenzy Results 22/02/2013   XWI- Friday Night Frenzy Results 22/02/2013 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 10:54 am

Awesome Results !!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 226597

PostSubject: Re: XWI- Friday Night Frenzy Results 22/02/2013   XWI- Friday Night Frenzy Results 22/02/2013 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 12:41 pm

Very interesting results all around but great show. congrats to the winners and the new IC champ
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249443

PostSubject: Re: XWI- Friday Night Frenzy Results 22/02/2013   XWI- Friday Night Frenzy Results 22/02/2013 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 1:40 pm

[quote="Invader-X"]Excellent results but a word of advice you... the whole commentators agreeing with each other is just weird you gotta make em argue a bit

I did make them argue -_- see the ending
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

PostSubject: Re: XWI- Friday Night Frenzy Results 22/02/2013   XWI- Friday Night Frenzy Results 22/02/2013 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 1:54 pm

[quote="feartheviper"]
Invader-X wrote:
Excellent results but a word of advice you... the whole commentators agreeing with each other is just weird you gotta make em argue a bit

I did make them argue -_- see the ending

I know that part was awesome but the starting part they kept saying Yes, I agree Neutral
Back to top Go down
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

XWI Cash : 226291

PostSubject: Re: XWI- Friday Night Frenzy Results 22/02/2013   XWI- Friday Night Frenzy Results 22/02/2013 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 2:17 pm

Cool results. Likin the segments.
Back to top Go down
Dashing Viper
Intercontinental Champion
Intercontinental Champion
Dashing Viper

XWI Cash : 226514

PostSubject: Re: XWI- Friday Night Frenzy Results 22/02/2013   XWI- Friday Night Frenzy Results 22/02/2013 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 6:02 pm

Results way better then last time, congrats to Elitekiller and Taker for winning the IC Title. Smile

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

PostSubject: Re: XWI- Friday Night Frenzy Results 22/02/2013   XWI- Friday Night Frenzy Results 22/02/2013 EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 7:00 pm

Racky 08 wrote:
Results way better then last time, congrats to Elitekiller and Taker for winning the IC Title. Smile

Spoiler:

I knew Orton an Punk had a thing for each other
Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 226911

PostSubject: Re: XWI- Friday Night Frenzy Results 22/02/2013   XWI- Friday Night Frenzy Results 22/02/2013 EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 12:19 am

gr8 results ftv

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWI- Friday Night Frenzy Results 22/02/2013   XWI- Friday Night Frenzy Results 22/02/2013 Empty

Back to top Go down

XWI- Friday Night Frenzy Results 22/02/2013
Page 1 of 1