Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Friday Night Frenzy 26/4/2013 Results

Go down 
+3
RyanWolf
elitekiller
Dashing Viper
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Dashing Viper
Intercontinental Champion
Dashing Viper

XWI Cash : 226764

Friday Night Frenzy 26/4/2013 Results Empty
PostSubject: Friday Night Frenzy 26/4/2013 Results   Friday Night Frenzy 26/4/2013 Results EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 6:31 am

Friday Night Frenzy 26/4/2013 Results 2ajyt6h

Xtreme Wrestling Impact, by the name sounds like any other Wrestling Company which promises you to give the best value for your time but i am not doing that, so you wonder who am i? Well, the sound seems familiar eh? So anyways, for those who missed MNW this week. A Quick recap? Our reigning XWI Champion Randy Orton was pitted against FNF's very own IC Champion Cody Rhodes and contrary to the most of the expectations, Rhodes pulled off a shocking win over XWI's Apex Predator and thereby proved himself to be the bigger champion but if you would ask me, it was pretty much expected. Moving on to tonight's show, the King of Extreme tournament contiues with two worthy matches, both of which will feature debutants. The first match will feature Rey Mysterio taking on Jack Swagger, the newest addition to the FNF Roster. The second match will feature another debutant in the form of Ryback who will be competing The "Game" Triple H to advance further in the tournament. Speaking of Debutants, the Miz will make his long awaited return as he will take on another debutant and a veteran in his own right Farooq. Also, Cody Rhodes will be in action after his historic win on MNW as he is all set to take on Wade Barrett and now on to the main spectrum of the evenning, Chris Jericho will be taking on Dean Ambrose and with Orton as the special guest referee things are surely going to get heated up but then the devil said, add CM Punk in it and no prizes for guessing who the devil is. Wink

Michael Cole

Ladies and Gentlemen, i welcome you all to another impactful episode of Friday Night Frenzy and with me is my partner in crime Jerry "The King" Lawler!

Jerry Lawler

Thank you for that lovely introduction Cole, i am all pumped up for tonight's show, hopefully it turns out to be as good as it's matches.

* Suddenly the crowd cheers again as the music of XWI's most controversial superstar plays again in XWI.*

Michael Cole

Oh god... not this guy again.

Jerry Lawler

Oh come on, He's not all bad!

Michael Cole

He doesn't say anything!

Jerry Lawler

Shush Cole! Maybe he will this time!

*Matt Hardy finally walks out on the stage with a mic in hand again and a huge smile on his face. The crowd starts chanting "Speak! Speak! Speak!" After his music cuts off and he gives off a slight laugh a shakes his head and raises the mic to his face.*

Matt Hardy: H...

*The crowd boos when he puts the mic down and he just smiles and throws his hands up signaling to cheer and the place gets extremely loud, almost sounds like the roof is going to be blown off.*

Matt Hardy: Ha...

*He drops the mic and the smile leaves his face and he walks out with the crowd booing their heads off.*

Jerry Lawler

Oh come on!

Michael Cole

I told you so Jerry! The guy's a freak! Anyways so where were we? Matches and the first of which will be contested between the "Awesome One" The Miz and the veteran who is making his debut tonight, Farooq!

- Opening Match -
~ Falls Count Anywhere ~

The Miz [RyanWolf] Vs. Farooq [W82]
Friday Night Frenzy 26/4/2013 Results R30

Jerry Lawler

Wow, that was quite a match Cole.

Michael Cole

It sure was, King. And up next, we continue our search for the King of Extreme with another...

Suddenly, CM Punk's theme song hits the arena as he recieves an ovation of boo's by the capacity crowd and we leave it to King and Cole.

Jerry Lawler

What the hell? He is not even in the King of Extreme Tournament! Tej clearly mentioned, that he cannot compete for any Titles here untill he accepts his crime and therefore isn't entitled to a match in the tournament.

Michael Cole

I think, he is coming here King. To join us for commentary?

Punk instead of heading to the ring, now goes to the commentary box where Cole is welcoming him with both hands, meanwhile Jerry tries to avoid him.

Michael Cole

Oh my god, it's a pleasure to have the best in the world with us. Please take a seat sir, it's all your's.

CM Punk

Thank you Cole, that was pretty nice of you to welcome me unlike your partner who i think doesn't really realize the importance of me being here.

Jerry Lawler

No, i am just wondering what exactly are you doing here?

CM Punk

Interesting question, infact very interesting question, you will know in a while for sure and so will the rest of the XWI Universe. Let's see, what these two newcomers have in store for us.

- Match 2 -
~ KOE Qualifying Match ~

Jack Swagger [Gaming Legend] Vs. Rey Mysterio [ReyMysterio]

Michael Cole

Damn, that was entertainment simply at it's best and talking about the best, we still have CM Punk with us. Your friend Cody Rhodes will be competing next, how do you think he will fair tonight?

CM Punk

Friend, you got that wrong Cole, i didn't come to the XWI to make friends but however, i do have mutual respect for Cody for the fact that, he is one of the better wrestlers on the roster and after what he did to Orton on MNW, he not only proved that he is better then him but also proved that his championship has more importance then Orton's.

Jerry Lawler

No, it doesn't prove anything. One match simply doesn't prove that Cody is better then Randy. Everyone has a bad day and Orton had his on MNW.

[size=18]CM Punk

Sure, it doesn't. All i am saying is beating Cody is not an easy task, there is a reason he is undefeated here on XWI and it's about time, you know just why!

- Match 3 -
~ Falls Count Anywhere ~

Cody Rhodes [Invader-X] Vs. Wade Barrett [EliteKiller]

Jerry Lawler

So, what do you have to say about that Punk. Now if i go according to your theory, Barrett is better then Cody. No, it doesn't and i am sure, this rivalry has got more to it, then it seems!

Michael Cole

I don't know about that King but i am just shocked that Cody Rhodes's undefeated streak no longer exists!

Jerry Lawler

Well, you better believe it cause it has. Moving on, up next is another important KOE match. The debutant monster Ryback will compete Triple H!

Michael Cole

Ryback certainly had a lot of things to say in the open arena, let's see if the monster has what it takes to back it up! What are your thought's Punk?

CM Punk

*Stays Silent and waits for the match to begin*

- Match 4 -
~ KOE Qualifying Match ~

Ryback [xXAliXx] Vs. Triple H [WhackAss]

Jerry Lawler

That was quite an impressive debut by the monster. Now, moving on to the main event of the evening.

Michael Cole

That's right King. Chris Jericho will take on Dean Ambrose with the XWI Champion Randy Orton as the Special Guest Referee and that's not all, there is an added stipulation.

Jerry Lawler

The loser of this match will lose his title shot at the next ppv, Oh my god Cole, this is so interesting!

Michael Cole

Indeed, it is! I am sure, Punk has something to add on to that.

CM Punk

*Stays Silent and waits for the match to begin*

Michael Cole

Or maybe not.

- Main Event -
~ FCA Match (Randy Orton as Special Guest Referee) ~

Dean Ambrose [JF] Vs. Chris Jericho [feartheviper]

The XWI Universe cheers for Y2J like never before as the match is on it's final stages. Dean Ambrose finds himself caught in the roars of Jericho as he is almost about to tap out. Suddenly, Orton has a develish smile on his face as Jericho looks at him with disbelief clearly seen in his eyes. Orton hits a thumb to the eye as Jericho is forced to break the haul. Before Jericho can recover from the uncalled attack, Orton now waits for him to turn back and starts coiling like a snake as the crowd in attendence can't believe their eyes. Jericho finally turns and the Viper strikes with a fatal RKO. Ambrose suddenly starts to make an effort to reach towards the lifeless body of Y2J and eventually succeeds to put his right hand over him as the crowd starts to boo him with passion. Orton makes a quick three count as Ambrose wins the match in a controversial manner and Orton raises the victor's hand with a cocky smile on his face as the commentators get into the act.

Michael Cole

What the hell, how can Orton possibly do that to Jericho?

Jerry Lawler

I am just out of words right now, i am going to mark out, Oh my god...

Punk suddenly puts his hand on King's mouth and tells him to shut up. He then comes out of the commentary box and surprisingly starts clapping for Orton, he then takes a mic from the announcer and jumps on the annoucing table and sits on it as Orton, Ambrose, Cole, King and the whole of the XWI Universe are in a dilemma as to what Punk is upto as finally breaks his silence.

CM Punk

Wow, that was so impressive Randy. I must say, you have surprised many of these people out here but unfortunately, not me. I exactly knew, what you were upto since Day 1 and oh, i know i am a genius. Thank You! Hey Jericho, i see you are slowing getting back to your senses. I can't believe, you were so stupid to believe Randy's words. So now, while you lay there, as uneasy as you possibly can be, i want you to listen to me. Not only you, i want everyone in this arena who can hear my precious voice to listen to me cause apparently, i have a lot of things, i want to get off my chest. Now, as you all know, i am not liable to compete for titles anymore, thanks to your stupid chairman Tej who wants me to confess a crime i never committed so if you are watching this kid.

*Waves at the camera with a smile*

I ain't admitting shit here, now let me get a few things straight here. I have beaten all three of you at your game, the same game which i consider myself the best at, yet the champ thought, i wasn't deserving enough for a 1 on 1, man to man Title shot. I hate this idea that you’re the best Randy. Because you’re not, your actions are more cowardly then courage the cowardly dog and unlike he can occasionally give these people a laugh or too. I am the best. I am the best in the world. There’s one thing you are better at than I am and that’s kissing Tej’s ass. I have been the best since day one when I walked into this company. I am sick and tired of seeing the wrong people on top and to that i agree with most of the things Paul Heyman had to say, except for one thing. I am talking about the person who he was talking about, well my only message to that person is, don't give yourself too much importance cause we already have that person and his name is CM Punk. The only thing that’s real is me and the fact that day in and day out, for almost all my stay here, I have proved to everybody in the world that I am the best on this microphone, in that ring, even in commentary! Nobody can touch me! And yet no matter how many times I prove it, I am not on your lovely little collector cups. I am not on the cover of the program. I am barely promoted. The fact of the matter is i am better then you Orton, seeing you competing in main events makes me sick. You simply bore me to death, these people literally go to sleep when you open your mouth.

The capacity crowd now starts to support Punk on his cause as Punk continues.

Oh and for those who are cheering for me right now, you have yourself to blame for all this.Because you’re the ones who are sipping on those collector cups right now. You’re the ones that buy those programs that my face isn’t on the cover of. And then at five in the morning at the airport, you try to shove it in my face and get an autograph. Your role models are the same bunch of people left in this business, degrading this company week after week and yet the chairman has to believe on rumors that are totally false from head to toe. Oh and speaking of the chairman, let me tell you something really interesting about him. So, now i was....

Suddenly Punk's microphone gets cut off and there is a blackout in the arena, with in seconds after the blackout, we can hear noises around the commentary box as it seems like Punk is getting beaten up by a group of men. A huge splashing sound echo's in the arena as the furniture near the commentary box is disturbed. After a while, the light comes back and we see CM Punk's lifeless body on the same (collapsed) table he was ranting on as FNF see's one of it's most bizzare endings of recent times.

Last edited by Racky 08 on Sun Apr 28, 2013 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
elitekiller

elitekiller

XWI Cash : 226397

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Frenzy 26/4/2013 Results   Friday Night Frenzy 26/4/2013 Results EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 10:17 am

awesome results!
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 226847

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Frenzy 26/4/2013 Results   Friday Night Frenzy 26/4/2013 Results EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 11:14 am

Spoiler:

Also, just so you know the first match vid doesnt work it says its a private vid
Back to top Go down
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

XWI Cash : 226541

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Frenzy 26/4/2013 Results   Friday Night Frenzy 26/4/2013 Results EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 12:03 pm

PLOT TWIST. #HeelTurn. And Lol that Punk promo was very... CM Punk like when he did the exact same pipebomb in 2011 lol. Like I wouldn't notice. Wink
Back to top Go down
Dashing Viper
Dashing Viper

XWI Cash : 226764

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Frenzy 26/4/2013 Results   Friday Night Frenzy 26/4/2013 Results EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 2:15 pm

RyanWolf wrote:
Spoiler:

Also, just so you know the first match vid doesnt work it says its a private vid

Yes i know, it was kinda unavoidable. Ftv can explain you better but well, i would have to admit that your match would have certainly made the headlines on XWI Connect. lol! I will add a spoiler soon.

#DylanJamesHEEL wrote:
PLOT TWIST. #HeelTurn. And Lol that Punk promo was very... CM Punk like when he did the exact same pipebomb in 2011 lol. Like I wouldn't notice. Wink

Apparently, i play Punk here too so it should sound like him. I actually saw the promo some days back and it was stuck in my head. It wasn't the exact pipebomb if you read the entire thing, moreover it went well with the plot i have here so using 2-3 lines of the original character shouldn't hurt but yes, you are a genius for catching me, like nobody else would have xD. Wink

Back to top Go down
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

XWI Cash : 226541

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Frenzy 26/4/2013 Results   Friday Night Frenzy 26/4/2013 Results EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 2:31 pm

Quote :
Apparently, i play Punk here too so it should sound like him. I actually saw the promo some days back and it was stuck in my head. It wasn't the exact pipebomb if you read the entire thing, moreover it went well with the plot i have here so using 2-3 lines of the original character shouldn't hurt but yes, you are a genius for catching me, like nobody else would have xD. Wink

Hahah it's all good. I didn't mind I just felt like being a smart ass. Razz
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249693

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Frenzy 26/4/2013 Results   Friday Night Frenzy 26/4/2013 Results EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 2:49 pm

Amazing Resultss .. Just what we needed.. it was delayed due to few reasons.. this wont happen again.. I apologize guys..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 226847

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Frenzy 26/4/2013 Results   Friday Night Frenzy 26/4/2013 Results EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 8:19 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

XWI Cash : 248016

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Frenzy 26/4/2013 Results   Friday Night Frenzy 26/4/2013 Results EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 1:48 am

No offense but for someone who's watched that promo like a hundred times this was kind of a little boring. It was cool, but for me it was just a flashback of Punk's real promo. But like Racky said, it goes with the storyline and all. Good show, Punk in commentary was great. the Main Event match, MATCH I'm saying, sucked since there was actually no match, but eh, the ending was good, Randy turning heel (something pretty clear for smart ppl who have been reading the promos) and I got the match I wanted so it's good for me.
Back to top Go down
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 248011

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Frenzy 26/4/2013 Results   Friday Night Frenzy 26/4/2013 Results EmptyMon Apr 29, 2013 1:32 pm

Awesomee Resultss. They just keep getting awesome .. but damn Dissappointing debut.. Oh well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friday Night Frenzy 26/4/2013 Results   Friday Night Frenzy 26/4/2013 Results Empty

Back to top Go down

Friday Night Frenzy 26/4/2013 Results
Page 1 of 1