Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

The Deadman's reign

Go down 
+3
XxJFxX
#DylanJamesHEEL
elitekiller
7 posters
AuthorMessage
elitekiller

elitekiller

XWI Cash : 226447

The Deadman's reign Empty
PostSubject: The Deadman's reign   The Deadman's reign EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 10:33 am

As the crowd wait impatiently for a superstar to enter, the undertaker's theme song hits the arena and the fans go beserk for a minute. as the undertaker enters slowly through the smoke, and makes his way to the ring in a slow manner. he stops just before entering the ring, and slowly make his way up the steps to the ring. he does a signature move and takes his coat off and keeps it to the side. he walks around the ring and asks for a mic. he starts to talk.

The Deadman's reign Coolte14

the dawning of a new champion brings new hopes and new dreams to the superstars of the XWI universe, but make no mistake about it, the darkness of the undertaker will continue to dominate and collect souls just like i have for the past 2 decades in wwe. last friday, the superstars in the battle royal felt my presence. they experienced a warning.. a warning they will only get.. once. i guess what it is that im trying to say is... that it doesnt matter who wins tomorrow on MNW because i am hell bent on.. destruction. This past friday, i proved to the XWI that the deadman is not a liar, the deadman is not a coward and the deadman is the most feared superstar in the whole of the XWI(the fans go wild) i made an oath to you all (points to fans) that i will win this championship (points to ic championship) and i held that promise. some mortals like randy orton have the inadequate mind to think that i won this championship by luck, and the thing that is very humorous about this is that i dont see a championship around his waist, so from now on, anyone who faces me shall truly REST.. IN.. PEACE.

the undertaker pauses...

Now, onto my next opponent, JBL. he is one of the weakest, most unworthiest superstars i have ever seen in both WWE and XWI. Tomorrow night, you will see my power and the reason why they call me the PHENOM. you will step into that ring and look at me eye to eye, face to face and man to man. you will tremble under my power and you will be scarred for life. you will know that you were in the same ring as the deadman and you will fear my power. JBL, mark my words and do not take them lightly, i WILL take our match to the extreme at Falls Count anywhere. John you will be part of my undefeated streak and you will not beat me because you are the most inferior pest i have and will face in my entire life. you know what the diffference between you and me is.. it is that you got to contend for the intercontinental championship by kissing up to the boss, but i got my contendship through determination and skill and with the help of the devils and darkness, i will put a disease of fear in your heart, and you will truly REST.. IN.. PEACE

TBC: JBL or anyone else

OOC: comments appreciated
Back to top Go down
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

XWI Cash : 226591

PostSubject: Re: The Deadman's reign   The Deadman's reign EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 3:24 pm

*The crowd boos as JBL walks out onto the stage with a look of disgust upon his face. He stares down Undertaker with a mic in hand as his music cuts off. He's about to raise the mic to his face but he just shakes his head and chuckles. He finally begins to speak once the crowd dies down*

John Bradshaw Layfield: You called me out here at a bad time, Deadman. What happened to ya? You got all soft on us. You used to reign terror upon wrestlers everywhere but now you're out here making promises and feeding your title to the fans? That's not the Deadman I fought before but the fact that you barely walked out of the battle royal match was disappointing to all the real wrestling fans out there because everyone knows you just don't have it anymore. The next time I step into the ring with you, this Monday, is the moment you realize it's time to hang it up. I have a lot of bad things to say about this company at the moment and no, not because of Tej. He is leading this company to great heights but it's the wrestlers here that really grind my gears. A good friend of mine, Dolph Ziggler, has had yet to even acknowledge me in his reign. I am along side him with the same goals yet I haven't been mentioned. Every wrestler that comes out here is always looking for an opponent but they never look to me. Whether that's because they're scared or they don't know where I am is a shame but that will all change. I don't belong on the mid-card I am a MAIN EVENT superstar and Taker, *He chuckles* I'll prove that to ya, Monday night...

*He's about to continue but Taker cuts him off*

TBCB: Taker, anyone
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

XWI Cash : 248066

PostSubject: Re: The Deadman's reign   The Deadman's reign EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 4:31 pm

I call this, no answers here I'm next Mad
Back to top Go down
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 248061

PostSubject: Re: The Deadman's reign   The Deadman's reign EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 6:49 pm

OCC: Damn leave it open for me too once u are done replying
Back to top Go down
elitekiller

elitekiller

PostSubject: Re: The Deadman's reign   The Deadman's reign EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 2:56 am

Quote :

tbc says anyone, you can reply too
Back to top Go down
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

PostSubject: Re: The Deadman's reign   The Deadman's reign EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 10:12 am

elitekiller wrote:
Quote :

tbc says anyone, you can reply too

But JF called for the next Promo.. -.- this is annoying.. He didn't even hit a promo, don't get why he wanted to promo next.
Back to top Go down
elitekiller

elitekiller

PostSubject: Re: The Deadman's reign   The Deadman's reign EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 11:46 am

As JBL says that, the undertaker interupts him

Prove what, the only thing you will prove is that you are a little pest and that i am the most powerful entity that has ever existed in the XWI. JBL, there is a reason that ever wrestler that comes to this ring doesnt address you. that reason is because you are not a challenge. everyone knows.. that you have no power so why should they go after someone who isnt a challenge to them?

you weakling .. you actually think you stand a chance against me ? mark my words, JBL you wont even get close and i mean not even close in beating me. and JBL, you think you got talent ? well too bad that worthless talent and soul of yours is gonna go into the depths of hell REST.. IN.. PEACE, there is no dakness more terryfying than me , you and your weak soul are, you are nothing compared to me.. the only thing you know is how to speak and interrupt people and be a kissup to the boss, because you know why? because you know.. that my power is just too much for you undeserving mortal soul so you have to take the cowardly way on your road to victory. and just think what i would do to you when you step into the ring against me , i will bring my wraith upon you and make this whole arena tremble in my presence and i will send your soul to the depths of hell where it shall REST.. IN.. PEACE.

as he is about to speak again he is interupted my ______'s theme song.
(and he doesnt show any emotion as that person comes)

TBC: anyone

OOC: sorry JF or anyone who wanted to reply, JBL had made undertaker interupt him, so i had to promo.
Back to top Go down
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

PostSubject: Re: The Deadman's reign   The Deadman's reign EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 4:09 pm

The Deadman's reign Masked_kane_sig_by_pixelhwf-d4kxdnx

As The Undertaker speaks for the second time he gets intercepted, This time By Kane. His Music hits and the arena goes red, and everyone in the ring turn their attention to the entrance

Jim Ross: Oh My God!!!King,Its KANE!!

Jerry Lawler: The Monster is here, with this man in the Battle Royal we are bound to have alot of bodies lying in pain after the match.

The Big Red Monster.....KANE Enters through The Curtains in his Attitude Era Outfit ,He looks around at his brother and Then proceeds towards The ramp.He then makes his way to the ropes Of the ring and Enters the ring over The ropes. He walks to the Mid Point of The Ring and Then Performs his signature entrance ring Taunt,As He performs The Taunt Bolts of fire come out from The four Turnbuckles present in the ring.A staff member from The Commentary area slides into the ring to Hand over The Mic to kane. As he hands over the mic to Kane, He then looks at everyone in the ring with anger in his eyes and begins to speak.

The Deadman's reign Kane_2012_zpsc0fb53dc
Kane - The Big Red MONSTER

Shocked to see me huh ? Well big brother.. we maybe the Brothers of Destruction but you hold that Intercontinental Title which i Have my eyes on. You may have gotten the win On Friday. I respect you brother for all you have done, but I am on a journey. A Journey, A quest to reign Hell and terror in the XWI and if that involves taking you out so be it.

I am no mortal man and neither are you the man you once were. We all see you degrading with your powers not the same they used to be. While I got no problems tormenting and beating anyone that stands in my way. Tonight I face the Legendary Shawn Michaels, He will be my first of examples to a statement I plan to make. A Statement that I and Only I deserve that title shot Big Brother. We are and forever will be the Brothers of Destruction.

But i shall no longer live under your shadows. XWI is my playground and I will make it clear that the tables have turned and it is you who now shall be under my shadows, Forever and always.

*Turns to JBL*

Now JBL, If for one second you think your ass kissing is going to help you out, You are mistaken. You sadly aren't as lucky as Dolph Ziggler because you got two immortal monsters here and the best thing for you to do is to stay out of our way, or I shall prove to you why i am the Devil's Favorite Demon. I will leave you to a mangled wreck who shall be known as nothing but a start to the long list of victims that have fallen to my path.

* Kane and Jbl stare at one another, Just then they are intercepted by ____ ''

TBC : Anyone

OCC : Sorry JF waited for a day no promos..

Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249743

PostSubject: Re: The Deadman's reign   The Deadman's reign EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 1:11 pm

OCC - Its cool, good you replied.. the promo must go on
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
elitekiller

elitekiller

PostSubject: Re: The Deadman's reign   The Deadman's reign EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 2:12 pm

as kane says that, the undertaker interupts him

my objective was to posses the holy grail which i have and i have done it with alot of darkness. kane, if you for one second think that you actually have the power to take my holy grail, you are very mistaken. if you actually think that i am going to give you any remorse, then you are very mistaken kane, because if you come for my holy grail, i will treat you no different to how i treat mortals. i will send you to the depths of hell where you will REST.. IN.. PEACE. hold on just a second, kane.. what was it you just called yourself, let me .. see.. THE DEVIL'S FAVOURITE DEMON. kane, have you forgotten.. or have you just chose to forget that the house that the devil lives in.. i built it.. brick by brick.. layer by layer.. and when i come calling, the devil still answers to me with SIR. you have never been worthy.. and you never will be.. you are not worthy to carry this championship (points at intercontinental championship).. you are not worthy of the power that you steal with the power that you inspire.. and most of all.. you are not worthy of being.. my brother. we may be partners, kane, and i may respect you more than these mortals, but if you challenge me in the ring, you will see the grave mistake you have committed. if you step in that ring with me, kane.. i can gaurantee you, that you shall REST.. IN.. PEACE. now you listen.. and you listen good.. i thought you every thing you know about evil, but i didnt teach you everything I know. (the fans go wild)

kane is seen with an angry look on his face.

undertaker turns to look at jbl

you better get ready for our match, because you will truly see me unleash my strength on your mortal body. you will know who to fear and what to do.. you know why, because i am the phenom. your championship days.. if you had any are all over, so wipe off any thoughts about beating me tonight because you failing is going to be the start of my unremorseful streak. on this ring tonight, jbl, i will truly send your souls to the darkest, most painful pit of hell, where you will REST.. IN.. PEACE

END OF RP

OOC: sorry to anyone who wanted to reply, FTV is going to post results so i thought it would be necessary to post before results were posted.

Comments or feedback appreciated
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 227390

PostSubject: Re: The Deadman's reign   The Deadman's reign EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 3:05 pm

OOC: Nice segment guys keep it up !!
Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 227211

PostSubject: Re: The Deadman's reign   The Deadman's reign EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 6:08 am

ooc:awsum segment

Liked kane's reply
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Deadman's reign   The Deadman's reign Empty

Back to top Go down

The Deadman's reign
Page 1 of 1