Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

My reign of Destruction is Immortal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 247561

My reign of Destruction is Immortal Empty
PostSubject: My reign of Destruction is Immortal   My reign of Destruction is Immortal EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 12:58 pm

My reign of Destruction is Immortal Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRiHCUXgQZgrWeP8kqQfWrv9LBwOJ6R90d1AttcyqD3G9Qb5b5o

The arena is as silent as a Graveyard...With the fans highly held with their posters.All of a sudden The silence is broken as The Theme song hits The P.A system.

The camera takes us To The announce table where we see Jerry Lawler and Michael Cole.

Michael Cole: Here comes The Big Red Monster...

Jerry Lawler: This past friday He beat Ziggler and On Monday he is going to be facing John Cena.

The Big Red Monster.....KANE Enters through The Curtains in his Attitude Era Outfit ,He looks around The arena and Then proceeds towards The ramp.He then makes his way to the ropes Of the ring and Enters the ring over The ropes. He walks to the Mid Point of The Ring and Then Performs his signature entrance ring Taunt,As He performs The Taunt Bolts of fire come out from The four Turnbuckles present in the ring.A staff member from The Commentary area slides into the ring to Hand over The Mic to Kane and Then slides out...Kane looks around The arena and then He begins to speak..

My reign of Destruction is Immortal Kane_2012_zpsc0fb53dc

THE BIG RED MONSTER KANE
Last Friday I proved to You that I am championship material and That the monster That lives within me is only getting stronger and Cannot be compared to That of yours. I yet again destroyed The stone that stood in My way. Ziggler was just One of my Victims of My path to the Holy Grail. I prove time and again That I am One of The most Greatest competitors In this Ring. Those who come into The ring with me... They never walk out the same. Their souls get weakened due to The pain I Inflict on Their body...while on The other hand I.. who has an Immortal soul and it cannot be weakened by any means Possible.My opponent This Monday is John Cena..who is Going to realize what It means to be In the ring with a Monster.John you will witness The chaos I produce In the ring...you will be taken To The depths of Hell and You won't find Your way Back. This Monday I will get only closer To The Holy Grail by beating You and when I do get to It.. I Gage that I won't Let it go.

Kane drops The mic and leaves the ring over the top Ropes...He then makes his way back to The XWI locker room.The Camera yet again takes us To The announce table where we see Michael Cole and Jerry The King Lawler.

Jerry Lawler: Kane's right...He deserves a Tittle shot..I mean he's championship material.

Michael Cole: I can't wait to see him go One on One with John Cena.

The screen begins to Fade and then slowly turns black.

END OF RP

TBC: Feedback would be appreciated.

Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249243

PostSubject: Re: My reign of Destruction is Immortal   My reign of Destruction is Immortal EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 1:03 pm

OCC : Amazing Promo
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 247561

PostSubject: Re: My reign of Destruction is Immortal   My reign of Destruction is Immortal EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 1:08 pm

OOC: Thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My reign of Destruction is Immortal   My reign of Destruction is Immortal Empty

Back to top Go down

My reign of Destruction is Immortal
Page 1 of 1