Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Unstoppable

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 225747

Unstoppable Empty
PostSubject: Unstoppable   Unstoppable EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 12:44 pm

["I hear voices in my head they talk to me they understand, they talk to me!" suddenly erupts and the the theme continues as Randy Orton walks from behind the curtain and stands on the stage. He looks left slowly, then right, then rolls his neck around before staring forward again as he begins to make his way slowly down the ramp with a blank stare. Once he reaches the bottom of the ramp, he looks left to right again and begins walking backwards with a light stride until he reaches the ring steps. He then slowly walks up them and along the edge of the apron until he reaches the middle where he ducks between the middle rope and spins around once he enters the ring and faces the crowd. He then begins striding backwards across the ring and turns around when he reaches the turnbuckle. He then clutches the top rope with both hands on either side of the turnbuckle pad and looks left to right again before lifting himself and slowly arching his body into an upright position, standing tall over the crowd. He then throws his arms up in his signature pose as the camera scans around him. He then hops down and motions for a mic. An official hands him one and he strides backwards into the middle of the ring. He stops as the crowd cheers wildly. He takes it in for bit before raising the mic to speak.]

"Last night was the greatest night of my career so far here in XWI. Last night I delivered an RKO once again to Edge and proved that I am the most deserving as well as the best superstar on this roster. Edge, I guess the third time's the charm because this is the third RKO I've delivered to that weak neck of yours and honestly I don't know how much more you can take. Especially after the aftermath that Ziggler and JBL did to you. But I don't care about what they did, all I care about is what I did and that I finally proved everything I've said and showed the world that I'm the most deserving contender and all you are is talk. Your arrogance and ego has finally got the best of you and I can't help but smile. I've had so much success here already and my future is looking very bright. Now Edge, we've had some great battles the past couple weeks and have had a great feud but now I believe it has come to an end. It's obvious you are in no shape to continue and quite honestly I've proven everything I had to prove with you. We kindled an old flame and ignited it in all its glory but last night on Frenzy I put it out and that's how it's gonna stay, because I have nothing else to prove with you and I'm just flat out done with you."

The only one I need to focus on now is Dolph Ziggler and the championship belt he supposedly holds so dear. I can assure you that when I become champion, I will REALLY hold it dearly and make it honorable again. I will bring prestige back to the XWI World Championship and I will act and compete like a true champion and will not cheat my way through my reign and have others do my dirty work for me unlike the current champion. And I certainly will not........"

[Suddenly the all too familiar theme of Dolph Ziggler hits and stops Orton mid-sentence]

TBC: Ziggler/Ali

Last edited by RyanWolf on Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226240

Unstoppable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unstoppable   Unstoppable EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 1:55 pm

Dolph Zigglers theme song hits the arena as it interrupts Randy Orton

The XWI Champion Dolph Ziggler is seen coming threw the curtain the crowd bursts into Boos,He stands on the ramp and smirks as the crowd keeps booing him, the Title is on his waist. Dolph walks down the ramp as a spotlight falls on him ..Orton looks on,he then climbs the steel steps and enters the ring he climbs on a turnbuckle and raises the XWI Championship high ,Dolph jumps down and keeps the title on his shoulder , a near by crew member gives him the mic, he stands near to Orton and looks at him and speaks as he has a devilish smile on his face.

Dolph Ziggler

Look who we have here The Viper Randy Orton .Randy ...This coming Sunday you get a Shot at the no 1 Wrestler in the world for the XWI World Heavyweight Championship.You go one on one against the Greatest XWI Champion of all time and you stand here in my ring ..The champs ring and you disrespect me..This Championship is all honorable and prestigious because i make it ..I Give it the Feel Randy the feel that only a true champion can give to the Title and yet you stand here like that hypocrite Edge and you run your mouth how pitiful of you...i have been a great champion but a selfish egomaniac like you a former 9 time world champion wants to steal my spotlight ...what is wrong with you old timers who have been in the spotlight time and time again and still keep coming back im sick of you guys ...its because of people like you i had to wait for years to get my shot and mr Tej got sick of it as well so he let me represent this company as champion because i got what it takes ..he dint choose you or Edge because i was always better than both of you.

Speaking of Edge he messed with me ..he messed around for too long and see what happened to him. earlier you said you dont care about what they did?well Randy you should because i assure you if you are a wall in front of me thats makes you a problem i am gonna break that wall just like i broke Edge ..You should be worried ...we ended Edges miserable career..You should be afraid because your not just going against me or the championship..You are going against the Corporation..You are already a problem and i will stop you randy just like i stopped Edge..So keep dreaming about winning this Championship because i promise to you and the world ..i will do what ever it takes to keep this title with me for ever.i dont care what i have to do but to save my lifes work .. ill do anything ...and Randy this is how close you are gonna get to this Title.

Raises the Title high and smirks as Randy Orton looks on.keeps it on his shoulder and begins to speak.

This sunday im Walking into the ppv as champion and im walking out as champion Randy..Just like at monday Night Warzone in the main event i am gonna beat The Rock and get all the momentum i need...Speaking of Main Events another example of why im better than you is because i belong in the main events because im just that dam good ..im always there main eventing shows while you are somewhere in the midcard who nobody cares about ...but this sunday your in the main event against the Main Event Show Off ..

As Ziggler says this Orton interrupts him.

TBC: Randy Orton

Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

Unstoppable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unstoppable   Unstoppable EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 8:56 pm

[Orton glares Ziggler down before he continues speaking again]

"Whoa whoa whoa, do not and I mean DO NOT compare me to Edge. He is a hypocrite and he is the one who failed to back up his words, not ME. Everything I've said since I've come here I've backed up which doesn't make me cocky, that just makes me a man of fact. And the fact is Ziggler that you are a DISGRACE to the XWI World Championship not the greatest champion that you claim to be. I can't believe you honestly can sit here and say that you have been a great champion when you've lost to the likes of Edge, Triple H, AND me already. A champion is supposed to be the best in the company and represent it and you Ziggler just don;t fit the profile. Unlike you, I only have one loss and that was in my debut match here. Since then I've beaten everyone in my path and at Pride Before Glory you will be yet another victim. You've got me all wrong Dolph and I don't like being called things that are lies. First off you call me selfish? ME? I am not selfish, I just get things done that are necessary and I take care of things ALONE. Unlike you who has JBL do all your dirty work for you. I single handedly beat Edge twice as well as delivering three RKO's to him in a week and all you do is take him out from behind and brag about it like your actions were impressive. At least MY actions actually were. You see a true champion would do his own dirty work just like I do and that's just one of the many reasons I deserve that title more than you ever will Dolph. Lastly i can't believe you called me an old timer. I'm not even close to being old. I'm still in my prime and I'm not like guys like Triple H that retire and keep coming back time and time again, because they can't keep out of the spotlight. I am the guy that the spotlight follows wherever I go and my career is far from over. You claim that you're sick of seeing the likes of me becoming champion over and over and you having to wait for your chance well guess what Ziggler, chances aren't handed to you, you have to ear every opportunity, every chance, and EVERY championship. It's taken you this long because the fact is you simply don't have what it takes to be champion"

[Dolph gets all red and gets right up in Orton's face. Orton just grits his teeth and advances too. Both me are eye to eye staring into each others souls and neither of them are backing down. Orton shoves Ziggler away from him and Ziggler turns around with a devastating slap causing Orton's head to shift. Orton turns beat red and starts tensing up with his back facing Ziggler. Dolph stands there smiling as cocky as ever, motioning Randy to bring it when out of nowhere Orton jumps up, grabbing Ziggler around the head and slamming his face down with a vicious RKO without even looking.]

Unstoppable Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeKZosELQoBrkWXMr6sWYTAbGSrE4Uv5KvHlaM6jwZOosxUS4-

[He gets up quickly and stomps in place with a crazed expression on his face. He stares down at Ziggler and picks up the mic]

"You're wrong about everything Ziggler, especially thinking I'm afraid of you. Huge mistake and now you've paid for it. You dare threaten me and tell me to watch my back well one thing you should know and always remember is that the Viper strikes first and at any time. A fluke champion doesn't phase me whatsoever and this Sunday I'M the one that's gonna show the world. I'm gonna show the world that you are every bit of a fluke and undeserving champion when I beat you and show the world as well as WXI that I am a REAL champion and I will carry the weight of this company on my shoulders and maybe you can watch each week from your hospital bed and see what a true champion looks like. I'll be seeing you at Pride Before Glory..........IF you're awake by then. And you can say goodbye to that title of yours, because after our match, I'm gonna make damn sure you never get your hands on it again. The title belongs to me and me ONLY."

[He reaches down and picks up the belt. He looks at it, holding it in one hand. Then he looks down at Dolph and raises it high above his head as the camera fades to black]

END OF RP
Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 226061

Unstoppable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unstoppable   Unstoppable EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 9:48 pm

OOC:nice segment........but did u tell ali that he was getting an rko ??
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

Unstoppable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unstoppable   Unstoppable EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 10:09 pm

OOC: yes waqas he told me exactly how to end it
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 225374

Unstoppable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unstoppable   Unstoppable EmptySun Mar 03, 2013 10:17 pm

OOC: Great ending.. Lol Waqas leave the questioning to me Razz.... Pretty sure Ali would have allowed it to spice the fued leading to this sundays PPV
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226240

Unstoppable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unstoppable   Unstoppable EmptyMon Mar 04, 2013 2:26 am

OOC: Epic Segment Very Happy loved the way it ended and yep me and ryan planned it out Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Unstoppable Empty
PostSubject: Re: Unstoppable   Unstoppable Empty

Back to top Go down

Unstoppable
Page 1 of 1