Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Debut of The Awesome One

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 226847

Debut of The Awesome One Empty
PostSubject: Debut of The Awesome One   Debut of The Awesome One EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:23 pm

[The arena is quiet when suddenly AWEEEEESOOOOOOOME!!! erupts and a theme begins to play as The Miz walks out from behind the curtain dressed in his ring attire along with a "Haters Love Me" t-shirt. He stops on the stage bends over as he swings his arms behind him then slowly lifts them up in his vintage pose. He then spreads his arms out with a cocky grin on his face as he struts his way down the ramp. He stops at the end of the barracade and backmouths some fans then runs toward the ring and slides up onto the apron, holding onto the middle rope and kicking his leg up as he sits in the corner of the apron in his usual pose. He then pulls himself up and climbs between the ropes.he then walks around the ring and puts one leg up on the middle rope, facing the crowd and puts his hand to his ear to take in the boos. He then spreads his arms out again posing before he demands a mic from the official and hops down, walking to the center of the ring. He then stands there and raises his mic to his mouth to speak.]

"Tonight is my night. Tonight I will compete in my debut match here in XWI and I can hardly wait to get things started. I came to play and I'm here to stay. I just found out a few minutes ago that my very first opponent here is Daniel Bryan. Really? Really?.......Really? That goat-bearded loser who doesn't even know how to compete in a wrestling ring. Seriously all he does when he steps in the ring is make a fool of himself, I don't even have to do it for him. This is gonna be the easiest win of my life, I won't even break a sweat. I mean come on, I'm not called "The Awesome One" for nothing. It's because I truly am awesome and nobody, I mean NOBODY can compare, especially not this nobody. Not only am I a somebody but I am the talk of XWI and the name that has everyone talking since I made the announcement that I was a part of this roster now. Not to mention I'm the only one on the XWI roster who actually matters. Hell not even twenty other guys can compare to The Miz. And to prove it I'm going to eliminate each and every one of them each and every week, beating them one by one, disposing of them like the trash they are and after I beat everyone on the whole roster I will prove I'm the best in this company because I'm The Miz and I'mmmmmm............."

[He pauses for a moment with his head arched backas he shouts at the top of his lungs]

"AWEEEEEEEEESOOOOOOOOME!!!!!!"

[He brings his head down and looks directly into the camera with a cocky grin as it fades to black.]

END OF RP
Back to top Go down

Debut of The Awesome One
Page 1 of 1