Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

The Biggest Mistake Of Your Life By Challenging The Phenom!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
elitekiller

elitekiller

XWI Cash : 225347

The Biggest Mistake Of Your Life By Challenging The Phenom!! Empty
PostSubject: The Biggest Mistake Of Your Life By Challenging The Phenom!!   The Biggest Mistake Of Your Life By Challenging The Phenom!! EmptySun Mar 17, 2013 1:44 pm

As the crowd wait impatiently for a superstar to enter, the undertaker's theme song hits the arena and the fans go beserk for a minute. as the undertaker enters slowly through the smoke, and makes his way to the ring in a slow manner. he stops just before entering the ring, and slowly make his way up the steps to the ring. he does a signature move and takes his coat off and keeps it to the side. he walks around the ring and asks for a mic. he starts to talk.

As you all know, on Friday, i beat my opponent, Triple H. i told you all that i would and i did. Triple H made the worst mistake in his life. He tried to think that he was achieving something by going up against the strongest entity in this company, but in reality, he was asking a death wish, as i demonstrated on friday when i put his soul to rest. the next time he wants to play the game, the game will be played and he WILL be the loser. the thing that he does not understand about games is that there will always be a loser, and on friday, i showed that he will always be the loser when he tries to play the game with the deadman. Unfortunately for the hunter, he messed with the wrong person, for he messed with the phenom, and when the phenom is angry, hell will be unleashed on this business, this company and this ring, as triple h witnessed. i put his soul to rest with my tombstone, and if he ever wants to anger me i shall send his unworthy soul to the pits of hell, where it shall REST.. IN.. PEACE.

the fans give a huge cheer, and a chant goes on.."taker, taker". the undertaker waits until it dies down and starts to speak.

That bring me to my opponent on Monday, Stone Cold Steve Austin. I understand that you all(points to the fans) respect him and cheer for him as a superstar of this company, but you all also know that I WILL beat stone cold steve austin and that i will not lose(a huge cheer goes up). i myself respect Austin for the matches and duels we have had in the WWE but this is XWI, and if he comes up against the most powerful entity in this business, there is no doubt about it that i will send his soul to the bottomless pit.. in hell.. where it shall REST.. IN.. PEACE.

the fans give a huge cheer, and a chant goes on.."taker, taker". the undertaker waits until it dies down and starts to speak.

Austin, you made your biggest mistake by challenging me on thursday for a match on monday night warzone, for i know that you will give me your best, but mark my words, austin, i will show no remorse to you this monday, and for your grave mistake of angering the phenom, your soul shall REST.. IN.. PEACE. /size]

[size=12]so if you would just come out here and look me eye to eye, face to face, man to man, i will show a preview of the pain of what you will face on Monday, but if you are the coward you are and are making a mess in your pants for the horrorful things i will do to you this monday, somebody else who defies me can come out here and seek their career to end or their doom.

As the undertaker finishes, ________'s theme song hits the arena.

TBC: ANYONE(preferably AUSTIN) but anyone
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226290

The Biggest Mistake Of Your Life By Challenging The Phenom!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Biggest Mistake Of Your Life By Challenging The Phenom!!   The Biggest Mistake Of Your Life By Challenging The Phenom!! EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 9:41 am

A Glass breaking sound occurs as Stone Cold Steve Austins theme hits the arena and the crowd goes nuts.

Stone Cold is seen coming out he walks down the ramp quickly as the crowd keep chanting his name. he enters the ring and climbs the turn buckle as he raises both his hands up and taunts the crowd by his middle finger signature taunt, he gets down and climbs the other turnbuckle and does his signature taunt again , gets down and continues to climb the remaining turnbuckles . Stone cold then gets down to the mat , a nearby crew member gives him a mic ,he stands face to face with the undertaker and begins to speak .

Stone Cold

You call yourself The Phenom, yet you come out here and hee-haw like a jack ass!(the crowd laughs out loud).You Taught Stone Cold doesnt have the balls you piece of crap ...Austin 3:16 says he has bigger balls then paul bearers fat Ass .Im standing here face to face im looking you in the eyes son and i dont see the same man i once knew all i see is a weakned soul ..a weakned Jack ass who comes out here and runs his mouth everytime and talks about sending people to Hell ..well Smart Ass all of us are already going to Hell even if u want us to go there or not and so are you because when i Raise Hell on monday i am gonna give you a taste of Stone Colds Hell and you aint gonna like it son.

You said you Respect me ..you want sportsmanship dont ya?Sportsmanship...what a load of crap, don't preach your morality to me. Steve Austin doesn't have any mercy... you want mercy? Take your ass to church You son of a bitch.Hell i dint make any mistake by challenging You but i am gonna make sure as Hell that you will be making a mistake by showing up on monday and getting Your Ass Whopped by Stone Cold Steve Austin.

Stone Cold Smiles as the crowd chant his name ..undertaker looks furious.

TBC: The undertaker or anyone

OOC:Would love some feed back on my Stone Cold promo guys
Back to top Go down

The Biggest Mistake Of Your Life By Challenging The Phenom!!
Page 1 of 1