Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

The Golden Child

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 225824

The Golden Child Empty
PostSubject: The Golden Child   The Golden Child EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 6:36 pm

The camera fades into a crowded arena to whom is getting situated waiting to see the promos from the superstars in the Open Arena. As they get ready for action they are interrupted by the theme song of Cody Rhodes.

The Crowd instantly begins to Boo as Rhodes walk out from behind the curtain with a smirk on his face. He collects a microphone from the man working pyrotechnics before walking down the ramp. He then proceeds to walk up the ring steps and enter the ring, as the crowd continue to show their hatred towards him. He paces around the ring before walking to the turnbuckle and climbing to the second one staring at the fans with a smile on his face as if there reactions doesn't bother him. He then hops off the turnbuckle and walk to the center of the ring where he raises his microphone to speak.

The Golden Child 143nabk
After my performance on Monday Night Warzone you should all be aware of what Cody Rhodes is capable of doing to...

Cody takes a pause before continuing.

People who you consider to be legends in this business. First it was Booker T, but that really didn't mean anything to me, because I wasn't able to showcase my full potential. However then "The Best In The World" Chris Jericho called me out as a guest to his long forgotten show The Highlight Reel.

Cody Pauses as the crowd chants for Y2J.

One thing lead to another, and we ended up having a match last night. Which again I'm not proud of, because even though I won... I didn't and I repeat I didn't showcase my full potential.

The crowd interrupts Rhodes with an enormous amount of Boos.

And you want to know why? Because the man I beat last night is a nobody, that was the shell of a once great legend...

Cody is interrupted by boos from the fans which turns to cheer as the theme of Chris Jericho begin to play.

TBC: Chris Jericho (FearTheViper)
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249043

The Golden Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Golden Child   The Golden Child EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 6:56 pm

'' As Chris Jericho's music hit's the fans cheer loud but Jericho cuts the music immediately as he comes out with a Mic. He doesn't seem happy about his loss as he walks along the ramp and quickly starts to speak ''

The Golden Child Jericho_zps05ab1844

Codyy Rhodes, in the name of all that is good.. Would you please SHUT THE HELL UP and clear the wax off your ears and hear this clearly. Get this in your little head that, NO ONE could give a ratsass to what you said. You had a good match with me and I congratulate on your victory. But get this Cody

[Chris Jericho walks on the steel steps and into the ring and continues]

You got one win over Chris Jericho that is amazing, but one win proves nothing. CM Punk had a win against me, and now look at the guy. He is out ever since he pushed me too far and I beat his ass. If you push me too far, you will have the same fate like Punk. This FNF we both get to team against Stone Cold and the Rock. I advice you to step of my way, cause this time you are not going to get that lucky as..

'' As Jericho talks he is soon interrupted by Cody Rhodes ''

TBC : Cody Rhodes [Invader]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 225824

The Golden Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Golden Child   The Golden Child EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 8:20 pm

The Golden Child 143nabk

For once i agree with something that comes out of your mouth. For once I hear the truth from you Chris Jericho. I did beat you on Monday Night Warzone and it was nothing... Because you are nothing Jericho.

The crowd begins to boo

You are just a shell of what was once a great wrestler. But now you're quite simply an after thought.

Jericho is getting riled up as the crowd continue to show Cody disrespect.

I know we have a tag match this Friday, and quite honestly it means nothing to me. Because whether we win or lose, it will be your fault. The blame will rest on shoulders because you are a disgrace to wrestling. You are the defination what a wrestler shouldn't be. However if we should when... Wait no... When we do win, that will be because you are blessed to have a partner like me in your corner. Comes this friday i'll go into that match but not as your partner.. I'll go into that match as the greatest legend to ever live!

Cody Rhodes drop his microphone as the crowd boos and the scene fade.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Golden Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Golden Child   The Golden Child Empty

Back to top Go down

The Golden Child
Page 1 of 1