Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

The Golden Standard ((Jericho Promo))

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 225974

The Golden Standard ((Jericho Promo)) Empty
PostSubject: The Golden Standard ((Jericho Promo))   The Golden Standard ((Jericho Promo)) EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 5:15 pm

The audience is getting settled in as the announcers are welcoming everyone present and the millions watching at home to another amazing Friday Night Frenzy. Just as the announcers are about to announce the Brand vs Brand participants the arena goes dark and the titantron lights up and a count down starts 5..4..3..2..1..

MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com

Pryo tech goes off around the tron and all around the stage as the fans begin to boo like the hypocrits they are. The camera zooms in on Jericho standing with his arms out to the side before turning around and causing a huge explosion of pyro tech on the roof for good measure. Jericho runs down the ramp and slides into the ring. Where he demands Michael Cole get off his fat ass and hand him a microphone. Jericho climbs to the top of the turnbuckle before he begins to speak.

The Golden Standard ((Jericho Promo)) Dceeqx

The UnCrown King of the World stands before you with his head held high and microphone held even higher because you people have some listening to do. I stand before you a proud man but then again what is pride if you don't have something to represent it? Last Sunday in the Royal Rumble match I was unable to win the case that contains a contract which states the winner will get a shot at any Championship they please to use it on. Sad thing is the man that should have won that match didn't win... instead an inconsiderate, talentless, Chris Jericho wannabe won the Match by cheating me out of the victory. It's because of you ungreatful, clueless, hypocrits I lost my match to of all people... The Miz.

The Arena errupts in cheers as they shout for Awesome!!!

Awesome?! Awesome!?! I think not... they correct word you are looking for is Aweful, that case doesn't belong in the hands of a rookie it belongs in the hands of a man with high standards.

The crowd inturuppts Jericho once again with a loud Boo.

As I was saying before I was rudely inturuppted, That case belongs to a man who has high standards... a man who sets standards to a point where none of you could ever be that is why you tune in everyweek to this show... That is why FNF is the best that show on Television... The Standard he sets should be refered to as the GOLDEN STANDARD... The man who sets these standards stand before you as one angry son of a gun.

The Crowd is stilll going off with there boos.

The Standard I set is now going to be the changing point of your world... The Miz is now going to have to live up to these standard... That Breif Case will be mine... Miz better watch his back because XWI has now been JERICHOOOEDD!!!

The arena goes insane as The Miz theme song hits.
Back to top Go down

The Golden Standard ((Jericho Promo))
Page 1 of 1