Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Playing With Fire

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 226247

Playing With Fire Empty
PostSubject: Playing With Fire   Playing With Fire EmptyTue Mar 26, 2013 12:02 am

["I hear voices in my head they talk to me they understand, they talk to me!" suddenly erupts and the the theme continues as Randy Orton walks from behind the curtain and stands on the stage with the XWI Championship slung over his shoulder. He looks left slowly, then right, then rolls his neck around before staring forward again as he begins to make his way slowly down the ramp with a blank stare. Once he reaches the bottom of the ramp, he looks left to right again and begins walking backwards with a light stride until he reaches the ring steps. He then slowly walks up them and along the edge of the apron until he reaches the middle where he ducks between the middle rope and spins around once he enters the ring and faces the crowd. He then begins striding backwards across the ring and turns around when he reaches the turnbuckle. He then clutches the top rope with both hands on either side of the turnbuckle pad and looks left to right again before lifting himself and slowly arching his body into an upright position, standing tall over the crowd. He then throws his arms up in his signature pose as the camera scans around him. He then hops down and motions for a mic. An official hands him one and he strides backwards into the middle of the ring. He stops as the crowd cheers wildly. He takes it in for bit before raising the mic to speak.]

Playing With Fire RandyOrtoncopy_zpsb4f20c94

"Last week I entered the depths of hell and called out the devil's favorite demon and the monster answered. I told him he was worthy of facing me for my title but I wanted to put him through one last test and have him face me and he did and he actually beat me, passing the test and showing me he not only had what it takes to face me for my title but that he actually had the ability to beat me and take it from me and that gives me a bit of uneasiness in the pit of my stomach but I am afraid, and I especially am not worried. Kane may be evil and powerful and deadly but I have faced many demons in my life and can certainly handle Kane."

[He pauses as there is surprisingly a bit of cheers in the audience. He then motions for silence and speaks again]

"The problem I have however with Kane is that no matter what the obstacle, he always finds a way to overcome it just like me but last week he even overcame ME as an obstacle and that doesn't sit too well with me. And not only did he pass my test but then right after our match Tej comes out and declares that he still has to prove himself and face Triple H for the number one contendership and what does Kane do? He beats Triple H on the special show, overcoming yet another obstacle, passing yet ANOTHER test, and becoming my first legit threat since I've been here. I gotta hand it to Kane, I really do but let's not forget that I had a victory as well on the special show and against none other than the returning CM Punk. One of my toughest opponents who I actually lost to the first time, but this time I was the victor and I believe it is a sign that I can beat my toughest challenge yet and with the fire inside me burning brighter than any flame Kane has ever encountered, I will deliver my deadliest RKO yet and slam Kane straight back to hell where he belongs and retain my XWI Championship and stand tall as the man who exorcised the greatest demon there ever was."

[He drops his mic and stands in the middle of the ring, holding the XWI Championship high in his hand as the camera fades to black]

END OF RP
Back to top Go down

Playing With Fire
Page 1 of 1