Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

XWI - Friday Night Frenzy Results

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249343

XWI - Friday Night Frenzy Results Empty
PostSubject: XWI - Friday Night Frenzy Results   XWI - Friday Night Frenzy Results EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 2:29 pm

XWI - Friday Night Frenzy Results 2ajyt6h

- Opening Match -
~ Knockout Match ~

Brock Lesnar [Gaming Legend] Vs. Ted Dbiase [scsa]

'' The scene opens and we see the Undertaker walking backstage, All of a sudden he is attacked by a masked man. He is rammed on the wall and the masked man beats him down and leaves.. the medial staff then enter the scene as they check on him ''

Michael Cole : Ladies and Gentlemen I have just received word that Undertaker has been knocked out once again by the Masked man.

Jerry Lawler : This is really bad Cole, second time in 2 weeks the masked man has attacked the Undertaker.. this is bad news as he has a big Main Event for you tonight, would be a shame if it was cancelled.

Michael Cole :Well the extent to the damage done is yet unsure.. we will be informed soon

- Match 2 -
~ Extreme Rules ~

Triple H [Waqas] Vs. Chris Jericho [Feartheviper]

- Match 4 -
~ Extreme Rules ~

Dean Ambrose [JF] Vs. Stone Cold [Ali]

'' As Dean Ambrose celebrates his victory all of a sudden the titantron hits, and its none other than Chris Jericho, we see him in some dark room as he talks ''

Chris Jericho ll Best In the World at Everything I Do
Dean Ambrose.. Impressive victory.. Impressive indeed but if you think you have earned my respect you are just zoo sadly mistaken. While you may think that you 'Proved' people that you are no pushover.. I still see you for what you are, which is nothing but a coward.

* Ambrose doesn't seem happy as he walks towards the ropes in frustration *

You heard that right.., you didn't have the balls to face me and come up in the ring like a man and if you think you are done with me, You are just so sadly mistaken Ambrose. You see Dean Ambrose.. I am Going to force you to face me, weather you like it or not..

* All of a sudden the titantron stops.. Dean Ambrose seems puzzeled as he holds the ropes and then the camera shifts to Jericho who comes from under the ring with a chair.. He quickly slides in the ring from behind the ring, As Ambrose looks back he is gifted with a giant swing of the chair on his face knocking him out. Jericho then hits the liontamer, as Dean Ambrose screams in pain he taps but to no avail.. Jericho enjoys his bitter payback and then leaves Dean Ambrose unconscious as the camera fades and the scene comes to an end *

The camera rolls back in the arena as we are seconds away from our main event to start, just then a familiar theme hits the arena.

Out comes CM Punk with his signature taunt and the building is instantly filled with boo's, some people raise their sign boards with words of hatred written for him as he walks past them towards the ring. He then starts to take circles of the ring and then stops at the middle shouting "BEST IN THE WORLD" and then makes an animated face as he waits for the phenom to come out but Taker is no where to be seen. Punk then tells the nearby announcer to give him a microphone, he swiftly takes it from him and then goes to the middle of the ring and starts to speak.

XWI - Friday Night Frenzy Results CMPunk_zps025fb937

Best In The World Aka CM Punk!

Seems like Taker is not going to show up tonight, we are almost going to go over time any moment and i am standing here in front of you, not having a small clue of where would my good for nothing opponent be at this point of the junction and why ? Because some random jerk made a bizarre attempt of pulling a cowardly attack on him, leaving the so called phenom at a vegetative state ? Wow that's so cute, seems like Tej's bandwagon of jokers are too jobless, or should i say too scared? Since, they can't really do their job at face value unlike myself and need a mask to cover their identity.

Well, i am quite sure this one is also coming from that corner and to be honest, it doesn't bother me either....UNTIL...the point you make an attempt to annoy me which knowingly or unknowingly you just did. You see, this match was not just any match, now before i left for my abrupt vacation i lost my way to this man not once but twice and all that while i was waiting, waiting for another opportunity to face you Taker and now that i finally got one, it has been stolen away from me just because some random kid wanted to make an impact on your expense. Now, this could actually be a slightly better outcome for you because if you did show up here, unlike that attack which left you on the ground, maybe i would have just done one better and left you to some local hospital and then you could have finally rest in peace there or do the best thing ever, "go to sleep" and never show your face again! That's right Deadman, this was supposed to be the match i would finally redeem myself and prove to the XWI Universe that not only am i better then you but way ahead of your time too. But nevermind i guess, maybe you are just too old to suffer to your own unfixed wounds, or maybe it's about time you should leave this company and retire for good cause that's what..

Suddenly the lights go off, the crowd in attendance are on top of their lungs as they expect the phenom to finally come out, the lights then come back again as Punk looks at the ramp with a slight sense of fear seen on his face. But to his misery, Taker is standing right behind him in the ring as the crowd starts to cheer his name. Punk quickly realizes that something is wrong and slowly turns his back and to his surprise finds Taker standing right in front of him. The referee tells the time keeper to ring the bell as our long delayed main event finally kicks off.

- ::: ll Main Event ll :::-
~No Holds Barred ~

Undertaker [EliteKiller] Vs. CM Punk [DashingViper]

XWI - Friday Night Frenzy Results Dripping_blood

As the camera returns fades into the arena after the commercial break. The Commentators are going over what took place in the Main Event. Suddenly the theme song of the NEW XWI Intercontinental Champion begins to play over the sound system.

As Cody Rhodes theme song continue to play the commentators go over what took place at the Special Show and how Cody Rhodes became the new champion. Cody Rhodes then walks out from behind the curtain with the Championship around his waist. He stands on the stage and looks at the crowd as he points to his Intercontinental Championship with a smile on his face. The Heat from the crowd begins to fade away the small amount of cheers that were heard before. Rhodes then slowly makes his way down the ramp before climbing the steel steps and enter the ring. He walks towards the center but turns around and goes to the turnbuckle to which to proceeds to climb and pose for the fans. He takes in some more boos with a smile before hopping down and walking across the ring to collect a microphone from Lillian Garcia. He smiles and waits for the booing to easy up before he speaks.

XWI - Friday Night Frenzy Results Svm1iq

You people may think I am a sell out after what took place at the Special Surprise show this past Sunday here in Xtreme Wrestling Impact. But it doesn't matter what you people think...

Cody is interrupted by a sudden burst of boos from the fans.

Because what you think is irrelevant. The way I see it, this past Sunday I didn't sell out when I shook hands with the XWI Chairman and leader of the Corporation Tej. In fact I see it as Cody Rhodes cashing in on the opportunity of a lifetime.

Cody is once again interrupted by the outburst of boos from the fans.

The Championship around my waist, signifies that I did indeed cash in by joining the corporation. However it wasn't done by deceit or under handed tactics. It was all me... Cody Rhodes!... I won the title and humiliated a man who once considered himself to be god. I proved that I am as dangerous as I am good looking... I proved that you should never judge a book by it's cover... I proved that you should listen, when I talk because you are privileged to hear my gracious voice. I proved that Cody Rhodes is a winner... I proved that Cody Rhodes is indeed the greatest legend to ever live!

[As the Cody is fone talking, suddenly the words of CAN YOU DIG IT SUCKAAAAAA!!!??? erupts throughout the arena and Cody looks at the stage in shock as Booker T appears on the stage, looking straight at him and pointing. He then lowers his head in his hand and shakes it up and down before leaping up into the air with his arms raised as pyro blasts behind him. An official walks over to him and hands him a mic and Booker raises it to speak]

"Cody Cody Cody, how you doin sucka? I bet you're surprised to see me but you can wipe that stupid look off your face because Booker T is back and with a vengeance. You've been struttin yo ass around here week after week thinkin your so damn high and mighty after takin me out and continuing your ruthless behavior on other superstars well now it's all about to come back to bite ya because Booker T is comin for you sucka. Not only do I want a piece of you but you've got something else I want. You see Cody, Booker T is a one time, one time, ONE TIME XWI Intercontinental Champion sucka and I'm lookin to make it two. I am the greatest Intercontinental Champion XWI has ever seen and it ain't over yet. I'm gonna get my revenge on you and take back the title that I have made so prestigious now can you dig that?.............."

"SUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

[He tilts his head back as he utters those words and then drops it back down, staring Cody down as Cody stares back, snarling and furious as the scene fades to black ]

--------------------------

Last edited by feartheviper on Sat Mar 30, 2013 7:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 226497

PostSubject: Re: XWI - Friday Night Frenzy Results   XWI - Friday Night Frenzy Results EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 5:24 pm

nice results but it seems like something is missing in the end lol
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249343

PostSubject: Re: XWI - Friday Night Frenzy Results   XWI - Friday Night Frenzy Results EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 7:15 pm

RyanWolf wrote:
nice results but it seems like something is missing in the end lol

Donee Fixed that, Rachit's promo added too.. Mahn we had a lot of big segments in the mix
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 226497

PostSubject: Re: XWI - Friday Night Frenzy Results   XWI - Friday Night Frenzy Results EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 10:28 pm

sweet looks good. nice results
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 226124

PostSubject: Re: XWI - Friday Night Frenzy Results   XWI - Friday Night Frenzy Results EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 12:19 am

Uhhh, since when are we going with old XWI accomplishments?

Nice results.. the promos are amazing, love the last segment lol
Back to top Go down
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 247661

PostSubject: Re: XWI - Friday Night Frenzy Results   XWI - Friday Night Frenzy Results EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:06 pm

Lovee the Results..YES A WIN
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWI - Friday Night Frenzy Results   XWI - Friday Night Frenzy Results Empty

Back to top Go down

XWI - Friday Night Frenzy Results
Page 1 of 1