Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Goldberg And Brock Lesnar Friends or Foes?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 227390

Goldberg And Brock Lesnar Friends or Foes? Empty
PostSubject: Goldberg And Brock Lesnar Friends or Foes?   Goldberg And Brock Lesnar Friends or Foes? EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 11:48 pm

The scene opens and we see a sold out crowd waiting for entertainment .the arena is silent but this silence is broken when this theme song hits the arena

Brock Lesnar is seen coming out ,the crowd are on there feet as they chant, brock lesnar walks down the ramp,as he gets near the ring he stops he then jumps on the ring catching the ropes as he does fire works hits the arena,brock enters the ring he doesnt look in a good mood he picks up a microphone and begins to speak.

:::BROCK LESNAR:::

Last week i made my return to pro wrestling ,i was welcomed by the chairman of this company, the locker room backstage welcomed me and they even threw a party, u guys welcomed me here (huge pop) and i thank u all for that, everyone welcomed me accept one man,Goldberg . Last week not once but twice goldberg attacked me .first a spear while i adressed my return and then after a long last man standing match with the big red monster kane, goldberg attacked me again he tried to end my career but i fought back , i was in no condition to walk after the match even though i fought back because i know first hand what goldberg is capable of.my career would have ended in a return what a joke.

brock stops for a moment and now speaks again.

Now goldberg i dont know why u attacked me?but when i came to this company i dint come here to get personal with any one i came here for business i came here to become champion again.so why not put the past behind us? is that the reason why u attacked me because of the past . i want you to get your ass down here i want a fair explanation otherwise you are gonna feel the pain that u never taught u would ever feel

TBC: GOLDBERG

Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 227211

PostSubject: Re: Goldberg And Brock Lesnar Friends or Foes?   Goldberg And Brock Lesnar Friends or Foes? EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 4:45 am

As the theme music hits crowd gets on their feet and goldberg posters are every where and crowd cheers.Goldberg and his crazy manager warlock show up on the ramp.Warlock has a beer and he drinks it.Goldberg and Warlock walks down the ramp as Goldberg climbs the steel steps and moves in the ring and Warlock hands golberg a microphone and stands out of the ring and goldberg walks closer to brock lesnar and reaches up to his face and starts to speak.

|Bill Goldberg|

you really want to know why i attacked you consecutively brock? Well let me take you back to the past in the WWE where this all begun.You thought you were best in the world and you were invincible and the most dominant wrestler the company could ever get.You beat almost every best wrestler in the company except me and in my eyes you were nothing but a Victim.The next Victim.I wanted to end your career long back in the WWE but i decided not to and left you like a worthless bit*h.

Brock gives a crazy look as Goldberg smirks.

Listen up and you listen real good i fight for the fans and at Friday i won and i beat the Undisputed Giant ASS Clown Champion Big Show.he said he will make me retire and i should go back home,I showed him what i am capable and you know that too,I jack Hammered his big fat @$$ down and pinned him and won my match. Me and u this is not business brock this is personal and it is as personal as it gets.You think you can make me feel the pain Brock well let me tell you some thing.You want to know who is next in my victim list,eh?YOUR NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as goldber stops brock now speaks

TBC-Brock Lesnar
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 227390

PostSubject: Re: Goldberg And Brock Lesnar Friends or Foes?   Goldberg And Brock Lesnar Friends or Foes? EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 7:28 am

Brock lesnar looks goldberg in the eye and speaks

:::BROCK LESNAR:::

so thats what this is all about ,i had a feeling you would say that, u wanna fight me? u wanna end my career ?u wanna do it because your jealous of me goldberg u know i am better than u .u knew how i used to viciously beat my opponents in the wwe ,see the thing is u and me we are a lot alike ,people dont compare us a lot when our name comes it comes in equal but there wrong i am better than u ,u know it thats why u wanna end my career so that there will only be one of us, but i dont blame u goldberg i would have done the same to u.

see the two of us in the same company means not a safe working place. we have fought in the past and u know what it was like .the past is the past a lot changes in peoples lives i dont see a change in u old man ur still the same ego maniac who wont back down who wont give others a chnace to rise and shine. . but i give u one last chance goldberg lets put the past behind us because if u dont ur right this wont be business it getting real personal and when i get personal with my foes lets just say that a strecher awaits there bodies ,u know me .so i extend my hand to u to make peace .

brock extends his hand but goldberg knocks brock lesnar out with a punch .the assault begins as warlock holds brock lesnar and goldberg throws punches . goldberg then moves back and charges for the spear ,as goldberg runs in order to hit the spear brock pushes warlock and moves away leaving goldberg to spear warlock .as he does brock spears goldberg and goldberg goes over the top rope and falls down. as goldberg is down in pain brock lifts warlock and hits him with his finishing move the F5 with a huge impact . now brock goes for goldberg but then michael cole interrupts them.

MICHAEL COLE: can i have your attention please?i have just recieved an email from the raw general manager and i quote .. stop this monstrosity i am sick and tired of u two beating the crap out of each other when ever u meet. so i have decided to give u guys a chance to make peace .because with you too beating the hell out of each other every week this place is not safe as it used to be so tonight in the main event of monday night raw u will face your smack down opponents in a tag team match. the team of the undisputed champion big show and kane vs the team of brock lesnar and goldberg. good luck

Brock lesnar and goldberg both look at each other in anger as the scene ends.

END OF RP

OOC: this feud is getting interesting Smile
Back to top Go down
Haris619

Haris619

XWI Cash : 226650

PostSubject: Re: Goldberg And Brock Lesnar Friends or Foes?   Goldberg And Brock Lesnar Friends or Foes? EmptySat Dec 31, 2011 8:18 pm

really nice segment between you two guys the feud is awesome !!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goldberg And Brock Lesnar Friends or Foes?   Goldberg And Brock Lesnar Friends or Foes? Empty

Back to top Go down

Goldberg And Brock Lesnar Friends or Foes?
Page 1 of 1