Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

My match against goldberg

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 248061

My match against goldberg Empty
PostSubject: My match against goldberg   My match against goldberg EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 11:38 am

The crowd are just busy talking among themselves and are just waiting in boredom for any superstar to enter as 'THE WORLDS LARGEST ATHLETE ' the Big show's music hits and the crowd boo's for him as he walks his way to the ring giving his signature taunt.

Big show

Can you undignified worthless pieces of shit keep it down[BOOO]. I haven't come to XWI to hear what you people say, i am here to beat everybody in this business and i have come here for one intention and one intention only and that is to achieve some gold and until i don't achieve any gold i am not leaving the XWI and once i become champ one by one you all will bow down and praise me for my greatness.So i came out here to talk about my match on SMACKDOWN of ME vs GOLDBERG[CHEER].So GOLDBERG i hope you are ready to be taken on a stretcher after my match against you because i am going to chokeslam you and give you a knockout punch until some medical staff members come out and try to stop the match and i won't at all be surprised if i end your damn career.Cause you don't belong to be here in XWI. Your just an old man as your student WARLOCK said and all you can do is go home and relax on your bed. Well not a problem that you don't want to go back home cause after our match you will have no choice but to stay home and Goldberg XWI is not your home.You know unlike you i am not here to get money,as i said i am here to achieve gold and Goldberg you still are not 100% and you really think you stand a chance against me?,you're a funny guy.Don't for even 1 second think that you will be in any condition to be in the battle royal.So i hope you are ready to be demolished on this coming SMACKDOWN because after that match you have no career.Goldberg get old ass out here.
BIG SHOW WAITS FOR GOLDBERG'S REPLY

TBC:goldberg

Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 227211

My match against goldberg Empty
PostSubject: Re: My match against goldberg   My match against goldberg EmptyWed Dec 28, 2011 12:17 pm

As Big Show awaits for a reply the camera takes us back stage to Goldberg's locker room where we see him doing push ups.Warlock stares at the camera and starts to speak.

★Warlock★

Woah!!!! Big show calm your fat @$$ off.Goldberg doesn't talk cheap like you,he prefers action.So shut up.You are wasting your time standing every day in this ring and listening boos.Get a life and put your fat @$$ to rest or Sir Goldberg will put you to rest in 2 days.Sir is 100 percent and don't even dream of beating him because it will be crushed,Not just yours but every body who faces him.

He is my teacher and i learned a lot from him.He is the best wrestler there ever was,there ever is and there ever will be.

★GOLDBERG★

Warlock stop kising @$$ and go drink some beer.Show you listen and listen up real good,your talking makes me go to sleep in 2 minutes.So stop boring the fans and wait for 2 days.Crowd isn't here to listen this sh*t,they are here to watch me beat up your fat @$$,so Shut the f*k up and leave my ring.

Brock,in your match you better watch your back because you are in deep trouble and as for the battle royal you know who is gonna win so all it matters is when i am finished with you guys,WHO'S NEXT??????!!!!!!!!!!!

Big show looks confused and scene ends as he leaves the ring.

END OF RP.

Back to top Go down

My match against goldberg
Page 1 of 1