Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Me Want Match

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LexThunder

LexThunder

XWI Cash : 222505

Me Want Match Empty
PostSubject: Me Want Match   Me Want Match EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 4:44 am

Santino comes out to a cheering crowd. He walks down to the ring waving at all the fans. He gets on the ring apron and starts playing the trombone. He then turns around an shrugs his shoulders while smiling. He enters the ring and plays the trombone one more time before grabbing a mic.

Hello fans of..where am I again? I am justa joking, I know you guys live in Atlanta Georgia(A guy yells out "THIS IS BOSTON YOU IDIOT"). Ah yes what the guy in de pink sweetar said. Hello fans of Boston Massachusants. I am Santino Marrella. I have come to realize dat I hava not bean put on de match card for Ultimate Showdown. This is de biggest thinger majigitty of all thinger majigittys and the biggest and baddest man of all timas is not on it. Instead I have been put into a match wit dat guy John Chena at a thirda class show called FNF. Where is mah tital shot? Howwa come The Cobra gets no tital shot but a man like Abus does? I want a match at Ultimate Showdown and I will find one. I Challenge de Miz to a falls a count anywhere match at Ultimate Showdown!

Santino stands in the middle of the ring waiting. He then sees a woman in the stands. He pulls a cobra out of his trunks and throws it to her. The woman is shown backing away. That's when suddenly Miz' theme plays on the speakers.
Back to top Go down
Dashing Viper
Intercontinental Champion
Intercontinental Champion
Dashing Viper

XWI Cash : 226814

Me Want Match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Me Want Match   Me Want Match EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:34 am

The Miz's theme song hits the arena and he walks out to loud boos and "You Suck" chants as Santino is pretty much happy to see the awesome one come out! The MITB Winner then holds his briefcase tight and lifts it in the air as the crowd boos him more then ever and the heat can be clearly felt among the XWI audience present in the area.He has a mic in his hands and starts talking simultaneously as he keeps on walking towards the ring!

- Mr Money in the Bank -

Pathetic.......just a pathetic display of stupidity shown by this moron present in the ring and the sad part about the deal is that you all are more pathetic enough to even laugh at his not so funny jokes! Really ? Was that funny ? Really ? But hey you know whats funny ppl.......this guy in the ring thinks that he is tough enough to challenge a person like myself.Have you lost your freaking head Mr Marella! After i am done with your sorry ass i advice you to go and consult a psychiatrist because you don't belong here,infact you belong somewhere far away from this place and that's in a random circus making a joke of yourself,i am sure they will hire you as a ring master if not anything else and dont doubt your skills......you will make one perfect ring master! Santino,you are a disgrace to your country and now by calling me out you have probably made the biggest mistake of your short XWI career here so far and trust me.....each and every word coming out of my mouth is as meaningful as this briefcase i am holding right now!

So you think that you are the biggest and baddest man of all time right ? Then how come have i not heard your name yet ? Oh wait you must be one of those guys who sleep with their teddy in the night and let me guess......he must have told you all this shit you are telling these ppl,well i feel sad for the teddy cause he has to sleep with a jerk like you but i feel more sad for you cause because of it you have been mistaken of something you will never ever be! But one thing that your teddy forgot to tell you is never ever mess with The Miz and thats where you fall short! And dont even think that you will get a title shot cause ppl like you are just here for jobbing matches and nothing else so just close your eyes and pack you bags before its too late! But if i came out here i did for a reason,not for the stupid act you performed here but for a purpose......you see i am sick and tired of jobbers like you calling me out thinking they will end up beating me so once and for all i put a full stop to this mess and prove everyone that i hold this briefcase for a reason so as far as your challenge goes dumbass.......I ACCEPT! Goodluck cause clowns like you dont play with Awesome Ones like myself!

The Miz drops the mic and leaves the ring as Santino starts to look around with a confused look on his face while the Miz goes to the back with a smirk on his face holding the MITB briefcase for one last time before he vanishes through the curtains as the camera fades to black!
Back to top Go down

Me Want Match
Page 1 of 1