Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

I have no match?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LexThunder

LexThunder

XWI Cash : 222505

I have no match? Empty
PostSubject: I have no match?   I have no match? EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 12:23 pm

Michael Cole stands up on the announcing table and starts pointing at himself. He then walks in the ring with a smirk on his face. He pulls up his mic and then shakes his head. There is an extremely large amount of boos in the arena.

All of you shut up! You are all staring at the best there is in any wrestling promotion, anywhere. I am the best of them all. I have more ability in my pinky, than the entire XWI roster does combined. I made it clear that I am coming here to wrestle now. Well apparently the board of directors does not understand that, and I have neither a match at FNF, or a match at the biggest PPV in XWI, Ultimate Showdown. So I have come into this ring to sit down and protest until I am given the match I deserve(he then points at a staff member). Hey one of you staff people give me your chair!

The bell keeper gets up and hands Cole his chair. Cole brings the chair into the middle of the ring and is about to sit down when he gets up and shakes his head.

You expect the greatest wrestler in the business to be given one of these lousy steel chairs(Cole looks at the bell keeper and the keeper says something inaudible to him)? So I have to sit in one of these crappy little things? *sigh* Well get in here and I want you to clean my seat(the bell keeper grabs a set of towels from his desk and slowly makes his way to the ring). Get in here now!

The bell keeper then rushes in and sits by the chair. He starts dusting every bit of the chair while Cole watches. When the bell keeper is done Cole shouts at him to get out and then kicks him away. Cole then sits down in the seat and waits.

Do you lousy board members really want to subject your audience with the awful torture of boredom? Think of what this will do to the ratings. Give me a damn match at Ultimate Showdown or I will be sitting here all night.

Michael Cole then leans back and waits for some GM or other XWI official to come out...

TBC:Any official in XWI
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

XWI Cash : 248066

I have no match? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I have no match?   I have no match? EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 1:44 pm

As Michael Cole is sitting in the center of the ring taunting at the fans, Jerry Lawler stands up and climbs to the announcers table and speaks

:::Jerry Lawler:::
Michael, Michael! The board of directors has let me know something that you'd be very interested in. They say that since you so badly want a match at the PPV, you wouldn't mind facing anyone, that's why they've decided to put you in a match, against this man...

Michael Cole looks shocked and the audience goes crazy when Daniel Bryan walks out to the stage. He points at Cole and shows a cocky smile on his face. The fans continue cheering until the screen fades to black

END of RP
Back to top Go down

I have no match?
Page 1 of 1