Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

The game has just Begun

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 226761

The game has just Begun Empty
PostSubject: The game has just Begun   The game has just Begun EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 7:34 am

As the theme music hits the crowd gets on their feet as triple H shows up on the ramp and has a water bottle in his hand. There are posters of triple H everywhere in the crowd.Triple H spits water in the air and then starts walking down the ramp.He climbs the steel steps and moves in the ring.He climbs the turn buckle and spits in the air.He then stands in the middle of the ring and gets a microphone handed to his as he starts to speak.

The game has just Begun 14oaubr

Last Night i had my shot at the Rock and it's GAME OVER for him because i am that damn good.This ain't the movies Rock, this is real life and in real life you cant beat the bad guy!But in the triple threat,when i was kicking orton's ass Brock got away.He escaped the cage and won the match and frankly saying if he wouldn't have escaped and stayed in the cage face to face with me,The gold that he has would have been with me.

I am the greatest wrestler alive today.There is one measuring stick in this business - me, Triple H.You know,they say that the true test of a man's medal is the test of time.I'll do everything that there is to do in XWI,Every accolade,Every Championship will be mine. I've been loved and i've been hated.I can beat anyone, say icons,legends,immortals.They'll come and go but THE GAME,THE GAME is forever!!

Getting down to Brock Lesnar, I've just heard that he refers to him as Ass Kicking machine but as you see Brock you and i are some what the same,actually a lot more than you know.Brock For the Championship,if you look back in the locker room there are no challengers i mean really.There is no big test in front of you and the only difference between us is that you have the title.

The only true challenge that is there for you in the locker room,it's me Brock and as for me the only thing that i need is the title.Brock you will lose that gold soon enough and it will be to me and it doesn't matter if the event is big or small i'll kick your ass any place and at any time.

When i get a match against you Brock,on that night nothing else will matter and there will be only one champion and Brock if you lose that night,you lose the title and not just that you also lose the pride and if ...............

Suddenly Ortons Theme music hits and HHH gets interrupted.

TBC-Orton/Ryan

Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 226447

PostSubject: Re: The game has just Begun   The game has just Begun EmptySat Feb 16, 2013 4:55 pm

["I hear voices in my head they talk to me they understand, they talk to me!" suddenly erupts and the the theme continues as Randy Orton walks from behind the curtain and stands on the stage. He looks left slowly, then right, then rolls his neck around before staring forward again as he begins to make his way slowly down the ramp with a blank stare. Once he reaches the bottom of the ramp, he looks left to right again and begins walking backwards with a light stride until he reaches the ring steps. He then slowly walks up them and along the edge of the apron until he reaches the middle where he ducks between the middle rope and spins around once he enters the ring and stares down Triple H as he passes him. He then begins striding backwards across the ring and turns around when he reaches the turnbuckle. He then clutches the top rope with both hands on either side of the turnbuckle pad and looks left to right again before lifting himself and slowly arching his body into an upright position, standing tall over the crowd. He then throws his arms up in his signature pose as the camera scans around him. He then hops down and motions for a mic. An official hands him one and he strides backwards into the middle of the ring. He stops and faces Triple H as he raises his mic to speak.]

"Hunter, Hunter, Hunter.......Is this what you've become? I've known you a long time and we have quite a history but what I see here in front of me isn't the same Triple H I thought I knew. The Triple H I used to know was a man bent on animosity with an arsenal of skills and moves that couldn't be matched, along with an intimidation and presence that brought people to their knees. The Triple H I knew was a warrior who was relentless in the ring and let no man get in his way. Now the Triple H I see before me is worn out and broken, only half the man he once was and your presence doesn't intimidate anyone anymore. Hell I'm standing here in front of you, face to face and I don't have an ounce of fear inside me. The only thing I can think about is slamming that aged face straight into this canvas with an RKO. I used to respect you and loom up to you Hunter, but now you disgust me! And you dare come out here and lie and say that Lesnar got away in that match because you were too busy beating me up? I believe the footage shows differently. It shows that I was the one beating YOU down, but I guess you're not an honest man anymore. I guess you've lowered yourself and to be honest, I don;t even feel that it would be necessary to waste my time with you right now so I'm just going to walk away and move on to bigger and better things."

[Randy turns around to leave, but Triple H grabs him by the arm.]

TBC: Waqas

Last edited by RyanWolf on Sun Feb 17, 2013 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

PostSubject: Re: The game has just Begun   The game has just Begun EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 6:43 am

The game has just Begun 14oaubr

Wait a minute! What did you say? Bigger and better things than me,well there is nothing bigger than me in this company orton.Let me set the record straight for you,Even after your so called RKO,i got up and body slammed you right on the canvas and the time Brock got out you were down.

This all here is just a GAME,it's just a business and the fact is that i am a better businessman.This is the same song and dance that I've been hearing since you joined this company.You know orton i used to think you were something,i used to think that you had it,i really did but that was before when you said that i am dishonest.

Let me clear one thing for you.You will suffer for what you have just said to me and do you have any idea what that means randy,that means that i am the greatest wrestler alive today and i can kick your ass right here right now just like i kicked rocky's.

Orton says he's sick of hearing what HHH says.

I can beat them all orton just like i beat Rocky and if you are sick of hearing what i say then i am sick of telling it,i am sick to death of saying it orton but you know what,every time i say it some punk jack-off kid thinks that he's got to come out here and be the guy that's gonna shut me up.

And you know what'll happen,every single time the same thing will happen when it's over.I walk down to this ring and say it again 'One More Time' and if your sick of hearing it than imagine what will happen after next War zone when i walk to that ring being the No.1 contender and you'd here me say it one more time and only this time i'll add your name to the tag line at the end of the list of losers that i had beaten.

You see Orton that's what you have never understood,I am The Game and i am a future Champion and that puts me in a league way beyond of what your capable of playing in and if you are not down with that i got two words for ya ' SUCK IT' !!!

Triple H drops the microphone as his theme music hits and he exits the ring as orton stands in the ring and the scene fades away.

END OF RP

OOC: Comments would be appreciated.

Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 226447

PostSubject: Re: The game has just Begun   The game has just Begun EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 11:13 am

damn i had a great ending for this
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226940

PostSubject: Re: The game has just Begun   The game has just Begun EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 11:50 am

ooc: Nice segment Guys
Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

PostSubject: Re: The game has just Begun   The game has just Begun EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 11:51 am

LoL Razz

Hard Luck Ryan
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The game has just Begun   The game has just Begun Empty

Back to top Go down

The game has just Begun
Page 1 of 1