Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

Game On

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 227340

Game On Empty
PostSubject: Game On   Game On EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 5:52 am

Dolph Zigglers theme song hits the arena and The Crowd Burts into Boos 

Dolph Ziggler is seen coming Threw the curtain,he Stands on the Ramp Turns around with a cocky smile on his face and does his signature Taunt..He Then Turns and Starts Walking Down the Ramp as The Crowd keeps booing him he doesnt seem to care but Feeds all the energy in the process,He then gets near the ring,Climbs the Right side of the ring goes towards the Ropes..He goes half in and then comes half Out Looking at the crowd ...He then enters the ring ...A near by crew member gives him the Mic as he begins to speak.

Last Night on the Special Show i was at War..but in the End i lost the War ..a four man Ladder Match ..which was luckily won by Kane..how ever im really happy with my performance ...its all over the news ..check Facebook check your twitter Dolph Ziggler has been stealing the show baby because hes just so damn Good.

im so dam better than everybody else..im the best superstar in this company and i prove that night in and night out in the middle of this Ring..and believe me im not showing off ..you wanna know why? because its not called showing off when you can back it up every single night just like i did Last Night.

Last Night before the Ladder Match i had an Extreme Rules Match with Edge ..well that kinda explains why i coudnt get the job done in the Lader match but nevertheless i Stole the Show..You see once again i have beaten Edge and proved to all of you that im the best dam superstar in this company..i Retired Edge ..i retired John cena ..I beat Brock Lesnar ..Edge came back he wanted to prove me wrong but guess what he lost yet again ...You see i really hated him back because i got rid of him but tell you what?Edge will not win anything in this company any more hes a washed up superstar..as long as im here ..hes gonna be an after taught and well im threw with Edge and im looking to move on to bigger things now.

Im a Former XWI Champion ..im the best in this business ..you name any one better than me who can steal the show the way i do but the fact is theres no one there that fits my profile ....i outclass everyone when im in the ring wrestling ..the fact is im the most complete wrestler the wrestling business has ever encountered and thats a fact..ive played there little GAMES but in the End i win the Game..

As Dolph Ziggler says this he gets Interrupted by

TBC: Triple H 

Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 227161

Game On Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On   Game On EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 11:55 am

As the theme music hits the crowd gets on their feet as triple H shows up on the ramp and has a water bottle in his hand. There are posters of triple H everywhere in the crowd.Triple H spits water in the air and then starts walking down the ramp.He climbs the steel steps and moves in the ring.He climbs the turn buckle and spits in the air.He then stands in the middle of the ring and gets a microphone handed to his as he starts to speak.

||Triple H - The game||

Talking about games,you have never won the big one dolph ziggler, i know i haven't but i have gone till the end.i am the better man in this business and i have told it time and time again and I've proved it because I'm the game and I'm that Damn Good!!

Talking about backing up,I've backed up more than you and every single time.I am the better man in this ring and if you think you are better then me then why don't you just swing a shot? Even you know you can't because you are going to regret it.

We are in a match,a triple threat and i will prove why i am better when i'll beat you and jeff hardy.I am going to prove my worth to this company once again when i beat you.I am going to beat asses and your ass will be included and when i say the names of those peoples asses that i kicked your name will be dearly mentioned boy.I am the ...............

HHH gets interrupted by Ziggler

TBC-Dolph Ziggler
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 227340

Game On Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On   Game On EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 3:47 am

Dolph Interrupts Triple H

Dolph Ziggler

Enough Triple H ..you are nothing but a stepping Stone in this business ..look at your career in the XWI ..where has it got you? ..you have been here since the beggining ..and you have made no such impact at all ..you just like Edge and John Cena ..you should just Retire ..i can retire you and take all the credit.

but anyways on the supershow ...I will once again Steal the show ...you wanna know why? because you and Jeff hardy are gonna team up to beat me..because you know you cant beat me one on one ..so believe me that wont be enough cause i am gonna beat the two of you ..this wont be a Triple Threat Match..this will be a handicap match..but no worries ..i will steal the show and show the whole world how dam good i am ..that even two superstars coudnt defeat me..So you and your King of Extreme Champion Buddy are gonna see first hand whose the best in this business..see you on Friday.

Dolph Ziggler Drops the Mic and exits the ring with a devilish smile on his face as his theme hits and Triple H looks on ...the scene Ends.

END OF RP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Game On Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game On   Game On Empty

Back to top Go down

Game On
Page 1 of 1