Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Card 03-11-13

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 225974

XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Card 03-11-13 Empty
PostSubject: XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Card 03-11-13   XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Card 03-11-13 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 4:04 pm

XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Card 03-11-13 6yect5

The camera fades into the Monday Night Warzone arena where we see a packed crowd waiting to see the aftermath of what took place last night at Pride Before Glory. We are greeted by the XWI Commentators as the camera goes over and focus on them.

Michael Cole - The Voice Of XWI
Ladies and Gentlemen welcome to another exciting episode of Monday Night Warzone. I am Michael Cole the Voice of the XWI and along side me is my broad cast partner Jerry Lawler. We are just coming out of the Pride Before Glory Pay-Per View which in my opinion should have been renamed to Screw Job To Glory...

Jerry Lawler - The King
Well that's your opinion Cole and I don't think anyone gives a damn about it. As far as I'm concerned that was one of the best shows in Xtreme Wrestling Impact History. Tonight we show you the fall out as we meet the New Champions that was crowned. Also on Tonight's show we will see some new superstars making their debut trying to make a name for themselves.

Michael Cole - The Voice of XWI
I'm sure these people would want to hear more of your annoying voice but they will have to wait because I'm getting word of something going on backstage.

The camera fades in backstage to the locker room of the new XWI Champion Randy Orton... Who doesn't seem at all happy at the moment, we can hear him mumbling something as Josh Mathews put the microphone closer

Randy Orton - XWI World Champion
Where is it?! Where is it?!

Orton can be seen ransacking his locker room looking for something as everyone look on in confusion.

Josh Mathews - XWI Interviewer
Um, Randy I hate to disturb you but can I ask you what you are looking for right now?

Randy turns and looks at Josh Mathews before walking up to him with a crazed look in his eyes.

Where is it Josh? I left it right here and went to go change into my ring attire... Where's my World Title?

Josh and everyone put a look of surprise on their faces as Orton is still in a state of panic.

Well Orton, I don't know where your XWI Championship is but I saw someone wearing a mask carry something out of your locker room earlier. I didn't think it was anythi...

Randy interrupts Josh before he could finish

You didn't what Josh? Were you going to say "you didn't think it was anything"... Well Guess what Josh the world title is everything and when I find the man who took it theres going to be no mercy shown.

Randy can be seen getting more and more angry as he storms out the room and in the direction of where the person was headed. The Camera then goes back to the arena, and the commentary boot.

Jerry Lawler - The King
Oh my god Cole, I can't believe it someone stole the World title from Randy Orton. This is a disaster, not the mention Orton has to defend the title less than 24 hours after winning it.

What are you talking about King? This is great, it serves Randy that the title was stolen... That's exactly what he did last night he stole the title from Ziggler... It's only fitting he lose it moments before his championship match. Speaking of Match, right now we have our opening contest with Ted Dibiase going one on one with John Cena who is making his in ring Debut tonight on XWI.

Opening Match
Finisher Match

John Cena vs Ted DiBiase

Are you kidding me? Yet again someone steals the Spotlight from Ted DiBiase... This is becoming more and more of a thing that it should.

Jerry Lawler - The King
Would you shut up and enjoy the show Cole, That was an outstanding match and this young man seems to have a promising future here in XWI. Our Next match is between not one but two new superstars who plan on running each other over in order to make a name for themselve. We have Daniel Bryan Vs The Miz and it's up Next!

Match Two
Falls Count Anywhere

The Miz vs Daniel Bryan

As the match comes to a close we go backstage where we see Orton walking down the hallway looking in each room to see if he can find his Championship... On his way to the next room he walks into John BradShaw Layfield who he stops to ask him a question.

Randy Orton - XWI Champion
Have you seen a masked man carrying my Championship around here?

JBL looks at Orton with a look of confusion before replying

John BradShaw Layfield - XWI Intercontinental Champion
As a matter of fact I did Randy, He was headed in direction of the girls locker room.

Thanks, and hey good luck in your match tonight... You might need it.

The camera then goes back to the arena where the next match is about to start.

Match Three
Extreme Rules

Booker T Vs. Chris Jericho

As Jericho celebrates his second win since the start of XWI he looks at the body of Booker as he puts a smirk on his face. He then proceeds to punching Booker in the face repeatedly as more blood pore out the open wound. He then picks Booker up for another Code Breaker but Booker shoves him off and out of the blue hits Jericho with a Book End. Booker falls to his knees as Emt rush to the ring to check on him and Jericho.

Mid Card Main Event
Extreme Rulez - Tornado Tag

The Undertaker and Kane Vs. The Rock and Stone Cold

The camera goes backstage once again to the Interview area where we see Josh Mathews standing by with a microphone.

Ladies and Gentlemen please welcome my guest at this time The Show Off Dolph Ziggler!

The camera comes into focus as we see Ziggler holding a bag in his hands.

Dolph before I get to asking you about your reaction to everything that took place at Xtreme Wrestling Impact Pride Before Glory last night.... I wanted to ask you what was in the bag.

Dolph looks at the camera then he looks at Josh Mathews before opening the bag and taking out the XWI Championship which he then proceeds to place on his shoulders.

Dolph Ziggler - The Show Off
It's amazing what people would leave lying around the place these days Josh. I was just minding my own business when I saw this perfectly good Championship just sitting there with no one to keep is shine or for it to keep anyones shoulders warm. So I decided since I am the rightful and deserving owner of the Championship. I would take it and keep it just where it belongs... around the waist of Xtreme Wrestling Impacts resident show off. DOLPH ZIGGLER!

Just as Dolph Ziggler finishes his statement we see he turn around and is face to face with Randy Orton who doesn't look happy at all, Randy proceeds to grabbing the XWI title from Ziggler before saying...

I'll let my actions in the ring show why I'm the champion and you the FORMER champion.

Randy then proceeds to walk away as Ziggler puts a look of disgust on his face before the camera goes into the arena where the next match is about to start.

Match Five
Non-Title
Tables Match

JBL Vs. Triple H

As the match concludes and the competitors make there way to the back the announcers talk about what happened at the pay-per view and how the show started. However they are soon interrupted by the theme song of Edge

The crowd goes crazy the theme of Roars over the sound system, Edge walks out from behind the curtain of smoke and grabbed a microphone from one of the guys working at the pyro booth. He then proceeds to raising the microphone as he stands on the stage looking at the fans.

XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Card 03-11-13 308vdyd

I don't know what to say, After all the things that's been going on around here in XWI from the start, It's hard to wrap ones head around it. We started with Lesnar getting screwed, and Ziggler becoming Champion... Which of course lead to me getting screwed by both Ziggler and Orton before I got blind sided and taken out like Lesnar. But what Ziggler, JBL, Tej, and I have reasons to believe Orton didn't expect was that I wouldn't stay away...

The Crowd goes crazy as Edge puts a smile on his face before continuing

But that's just the thing, I'm not Lesnar... I don't stay down just cause someone tells me to... Instead I get back up and charge my problem head on... Well out course that's the whole reason behind my neck injury but that's old news... What's new news however is that Karma struck last night and everyone got what was coming to them except for Ziggler and.... Randy Orton.

The Crowd gives off mixed reactions to the names mentioned.

Now I know many of you and the guys in the back think I'm responsible from whatever happened to Tej and JBL backstage but even I'm shocked to say I didn't do it... But what I did do last night was take a tiny bit of aggression on Ziggler but he manage to slither away once again as I was setting him up for a world of hurt with a SPEAR SPEAR SPEAR!

Edge pauses and brushes his hair back before continuing

You may also be wondering what Orton has anything to do with... Well he has everything to do with, he wouldn't be champion if Ziggler didn't screw me in the number one contenders match... But that's besides the fact. What really got to me was the fact that he just stood in the ring as Ziggler and JBL took turns trying to paralyze me with shots to my neck and back with the steel chair... But hey it's all business... and it will be all business when I cut him in half with a spear... Of Course if he's man enough to accept a match with me next Monday on Warzone... But before that... I have other things to attend to...

Edge drops his microphone as his music plays.. he poses before heading back behind the curtain and the Main Event starts.

Main Event
XWI Championship
Steel Cage

Randy Orton (c) Vs. Dolph Ziggler

Jerry Lawler - The King
Yes! Yes! Yes! Orton did it, he retains the Championship after some gamed competition. He did exactly what he said he would do...

Why don't you go in the ring and kiss his ass King instead of sitting here talking up a good game for him... This was just another attempt of screwing Ziggler... Well that's all folks tune into Friday Night Frenzy to see what happens next.

Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 226347

PostSubject: Re: XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Card 03-11-13   XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Card 03-11-13 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 5:05 pm

Wow these results were so good, results r getting better each week!Congrats to all winners, every win was a statement tonight for sure

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 226840

PostSubject: Re: XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Card 03-11-13   XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Card 03-11-13 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 5:20 pm

Epic Results very entertaining to read Congratz to All winners Smile

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Whack Ass

Whack Ass

XWI Cash : 226661

PostSubject: Re: XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Card 03-11-13   XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Card 03-11-13 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 12:20 am

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249193

PostSubject: Re: XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Card 03-11-13   XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Card 03-11-13 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 11:35 am

Fuckk.. amazing results :O Holy Shit
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Card 03-11-13   XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Card 03-11-13 Empty

Back to top Go down

XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Card 03-11-13
Page 1 of 1