Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Card 06-03-13

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 226524

XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Card 06-03-13 Empty
PostSubject: XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Card 06-03-13   XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Card 06-03-13 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 9:57 pm

XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Card 06-03-13 Newmnw_zpsa85b5256

The camera fades into the arena where we see an explosion of pyrotechnics on the stage and ramp after the opening entrance of Monday Night's most exciting show Monday Night Warzone! The camera romes around the packed arena where we see people rushing to there seats. The camera then moves over to the Commentary table where we see "The Voice" Michael Cole and Jerry "The King" Lawler introducing the show.

||Michael Cole - The Voice||
Ladies and Gentlemen, Welcome to another action filled episode of Monday Night Warzone! Micheal Cole here along side my broadcast partner Jerry Lawler.

||Jerry Lawler - The King||
That's right Cole, I can bearly wait for the show to start. Because tonight hopefully we get some answers from Jeff Hardy regarding being put into the Main Event of Incineration against Randy Orton for the VACANT XWI Championship.

Of course King, plus we have many more matches and segment that will keep you at the edge of your seat. Tonight we will have Roman Reigns taking on an old friend in the former XWI Champion Dean Ambrose. Plus in our Main Event we have Kane taking on a mistery opponent.

Any idea who the mystery opponent of Kane is Cole?

No idea, King but you can bet they will have there hands full with a very big and angry opponent in the Monster... speaking of Monster right now we have Reigns opening the show the only way he knows how to... and thats by making an impact.

Don't sell Ambrose short there Cole, Ambrose is very capable of derailing the very powerful and impressive Roman Reigns. Afterall he is the Former XWI Champion and the self Proclaimed King of the World!

|| Opening Match ||
||Singles - No Disqualifications||
Dean Ambrose [XxJFxX] Vs. Roman Reigns [DylanJames]

Wow, I can't believe what I just witnessed. I guess you were right King, You can't underestimate the unpredictable Dean Ambrose. There's the proof standing right there in the ring over the fallen Monster Roman Reigns.

Of Course I'm right Cole, after all I do have an in ring background and I have a telling for these things.

Oh really King, any predictions on what will happen in the upcoming match between the very impressive and undefeated animal Batista and the King of Dance Faaan Daaan Gooo?

Of course I have a prediction, according to my knowledge and what I've seen from these individual lately I'm guessing the Animal will mop the floor with that dancing clown Fandango.

|| Match Two ||
||Singles - Extreme Rules||
Batista [Whack ass] Vs. Fandango [????]

Jerry Lawler and the silence of the arena is interrupted by the theme song of "The Animal" Batista! Everyone in the arena jumps to there feet in excitement as Batista comes walking out from behind the curtain at a steady pace. Batista walks on the stage back and forth pumping the fans up with his screams before stoping and begin his desend down the ramp. He stops half way and stoops down as he gets into motion and preforms his taunt as pyrotechnics explode in the background to his motions. Batista slowly gets up and stops for a second before punching downwards causing a huge explosion. He then smiles as he walks down the remainder of the ramp giving fans high fives as the Annoucers introduce him for the match.

||Lillian Garcia - The Announcer||
Ladies and Gentlemen the following contest is a One Fall Extreme Rules Match. Introducing first weighing in at 319 pounds from Washington, DC. The Animal Batista!

The fans erupt with cheers at the mention of Batista name who is already in the ring posing on the second rope before hopping down and walking to the corner as his theme song is cut off by the Theme song of Fandango.

The fans reaction suddenly changes from Cheers to Boo as Fandango's theme song continue to play over the sound system. Fandango comes out ball room dancing from behind the curtain with Summer Ray. Both Fandango and Summer Ray proceed to dancing on the stage some more as Lillian Garcia Introduces him.

||Lillian Garcia - The Announcer||
And his opponent weighing in at 240 Pounds from Tampa, Flordia. Fandango!

At the mention of his names the fans go intense with there boos showing nothing but disrespect and hatred for the King of dancing. Fandango doesn't look happy as he stops dancing and takes a microphone from Summer Ray and raise it to speak. Both Summer Ray and Fandango walk down the ramp slowly as he speaks.

||Fandango - The King of Dance||
No! No! No! The name is pronounced FAAAAN DAAAAAN GOOOO!! I refuse to compete until you and everyone here learn to pronounce the name of greatness properly!

Fandango then proceeds to turning around and walking back up the ramp heading backstage as Batista is laughing in the ring. Batista takes the microphone from Lillian Garcia and begin to speak.

||Batista - The Animal||
Listen here Fandumbo, I don't care how your name is pronounced and so neither do any of these people. Quite frankly I believe you're using the mispronunciation of your name as an excuse of not entering this ring and fighting a real man. If you were a real man you wouldn't bother about a name, you'd make people remember it by taking on the best and the best is standing right in this ring. Why don't you join me?

Fandango looks embarrassed as he pushes Summer Ray out of his way and storms down the ramp before stopping suddenly looking at Batista with a smirk on his face. Batista is confused as the fans begin to boo again, Just then Chris Jericho comes sliding in the ring from behind Batista and hits him with a Chop block before starting to stomp away on the animal. Batista manages to push Jericho off and get back to his feet. Batista then begin to unload with punches on Jericho but he is quickly cut off with a thumb to the eye from Jericho. Fandango comes running down the ramp and sliding in the ring. He tackles Batista and start to punch him in the head. Both Jericho and Fandango continue to double team the animal. Fandango then proceeds to picking up Batista and having Jericho hit him with a Code Breaker. Both man standing over the fallen body of Batista as Jericho requests a Microphone.

||Chris Jericho - Best In The World||
So if it isn't the animal Batista ..I have been watching you since you arrived. You have done nothing but dominate. People already see you as a future main eventer, but everything that you ever wished for ends now. When you look back upon your life, upon your career.. you will never forget this moment. As it is this very moment that shall sting you for the rest of your pathetic life. Now you stupid fools in the attendance must including yourself must wonder why you.. well Batista this is what you get when you dominate. You got the spotlight to yourself Batista.. but let me remind you its going to be Fandango over here who will be the next break out star. You will remain an after thought and let me make this very clear.. this is not the last you will see of us. We are here to take out all your heroes XWI. And We will start with you batista.

The two Individuals then raise there hands in the air as Batista is laid out in the middle of the ring suddenly Jericho directs Fandango to go to the turnbuckle. Fandango scales the turnbuckle and leaps off hitting Batista with a huge Leg Drop before rolling out of the ring with a microphone!

||Fandango - The King of Dance||
No! No! No! The name is pronounced FAAAAN DAAAAAN GOOOO!!

XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Card 06-03-13 1cf8ca8a-475c-4752-8028-e36d49018eaf_zpsfe22ffee

'' The Scene Opens and we are live in Xtreme Wreslting Impact. The arena fills up as the fans take their seats and after a couple minutes the show intro plays on the titantron. Then the arena gets quiet as the show is about to begin when suddenly Daniel Bryan's theme hits to give a mixed reaction, ''

'' Daniel bryan then makes his appearance with a cocky smile and a Microphone and cuts the music as he begins to make his way in the ring and speaks on his way ''

Daniel Bryan ll Hardcore Champion

Stop the Music.. Cut the music

[Fans settle down as Daniel Bryan walks along the ramp and speaks]

This title you see here, This Hardcore Championship. I have held this title since a while now. I was an Unbeaten Hardcore Champion. I beat four men including my Contender for the Next Pay Per View Roman Reigns. I Beat him. Ever since I came here I had to tolerate him talk and talk and claim how he would change things. How he would be diffrent. How he would make XWI Unpredictable. He hated the way I acted, the way i SCREAMED down the RAMP YES..

Well Roman Reigns.. You have always considered yourself soo high but yet it has been me who has held this title for this long. It is me who was unbeaten for so long. Now I may not be as large and big as you but what I can do is Kick you in the head a hundred times.. Put you in more submission holds than you can count and Knock your body down cold when you least Expect it. Take a look at my matches, take a look when I capture a victory when no Hope seems to prevail. Roman Reigns Just 6 days and you face me.. Make your prayers and be prepared because this Sunday for all your talk its your Judgement Day.

Now I would like to think..

'' As Daniel Bryan talks he is intercepted by Rey Mysterio's theme ''

|| Mid Card - Main Event||
||Singles - Falls Count Anywhere||
Rey Mysterio [Rey Mysterio] Vs. Daniel Bryan [FearTheViper]

|| Main Event ||
||Singles - Falls Count Anywhere||
Kane [GamingLegend] Vs. ???? [????]

As Randy Orton proves victorious, Kane immediately sits up, He then gets back on his feet as Randy Orton looks back Kane looks for a Chokeslam but Randy Slithers out of the ring as he quick rolls out.. Randy Orton looks shocked as Kane doesn't seem happy and all of a Sudden 'IF YOU SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING'' Hits..

Michael Cole: Oh My Gawd It can't be..

Jerry Lawler : Well It is.. THE PEOPLE'S Champion Is Back

The Fans go nuts, Kane is shocked as The Rock is Back. Rock Runs along the ramp and quickly slides in as the Peoples Champion throws his fists on the Monster as Kane gets startled.

Michael Cole :the Rock wastes no Time as he looks to give Kane a beating.. And you got to think if this is a wise Idea. Going against a man who sidelined him for over 2 months and retired his fellow friends Stone Cold and his own Brother The Undertaker

Kane goes a few steps back near the ropes and the rock Closelines him and Kane is out of the ring. The Rock looks for vengeance as he quickly slides out and grabs a chair from under the ring. He opens the Announce table up and stalks and waits as Kane tries to get on his feet.. when he does finally get on his feet the Rock smashes the steel chair on his face. Rock then gets Kane on the Announce table [/i]

Jerry Lawler : Yess Kane Finally gets what he deserves

'' Rock hits the Rock Bottom as the Announce table breaks ''

Michael Cole :Rock DOES IT, Kane is Knocked out.

'' The Rock slides in as his music hits.. He gets on the Turn buckle and Poses as Kane is knocked out.. The Fans Scream ROCKY ROCKY ROCKY as the camera fades and the show comes to an end ''
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249743

PostSubject: Re: XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Card 06-03-13   XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Card 06-03-13 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 12:49 am

Awesome Showw.. Amazing stuff Invader Very Happy Love the segments
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 226897

PostSubject: Re: XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Card 06-03-13   XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Card 06-03-13 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 1:32 am

Damn what a show indeed. Sorry I didn't get a segment in to u Invader I went somewhere straight from work until 12pm unexpectedly but this show was amazing enough and didn;t need it. Great matches and segments as always

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous Guest

Anonymous Guest

XWI Cash : 202705

PostSubject: Re: XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Card 06-03-13   XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Card 06-03-13 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 5:03 pm

XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Card 06-03-13 2ko66j
Back to top Go down
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 248061

PostSubject: Re: XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Card 06-03-13   XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Card 06-03-13 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 5:52 pm

Umm who plays Fandangoo ??????

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Card 06-03-13   XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Card 06-03-13 Empty

Back to top Go down

XWI Presents Monday Night Warzone Card 06-03-13
Page 1 of 1