Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

The Monster Rises

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xXGamingLegendXx

xXGamingLegendXx

XWI Cash : 248011

The Monster Rises  Empty
PostSubject: The Monster Rises    The Monster Rises  EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:02 pm

The Monster Rises  Kane_sig_by_pixelhwf-d5c8y87

The arena is as silent as The graveyard..with The fans highly held with Their posters.The silence is broken as The Theme song hits The P.A system.

The Big Red Monster.....KANE Enters through The Curtains in his Attitude Era Outfit ,He looks around The arena and Then proceeds towards The ramp.He then makes his way to the ropes Of the ring and Enters the ring over The ropes. He walks to the Mid Point of The Ring and Then Performs his signature entrance ring Taunt,As He performs The Taunt Bolts of fire come out from The four Turnbuckles present in the ring.A staff member from The Commentary area slides into the ring to Hand over The Mic to Kane and Then slides out...Kane looks around The arena and then He begins to speak..

The Monster Rises  Kane_2012_zpsc0fb53dc

THE BIG RED MONSTER KANE
On Monday Night Warzone.. I just proved without a shadow of a doubt, that there is no limit, there is boundary that I won't break to inflict pain. Randy Orton.. you really seem far too relaxed for a man who is confronting a Monster this PPV.. A monster who will break you down Just like how I beat and broke Stone Cold and the Rock on MNW.. I will put you under a flame and watch you burn to hell as I holy high the holy grail and complete my fate.

I will no longer be the man who is forgotten, No longer be the man below my brother, But for once I shall be seen as exactly what I am, which is better than everyone else. I don't come out here to prove anything.. All I like is the smell of blood and the pleasure of watching people in pain, Watching them lying on the mat lifeless. I am...

'' As Kane speaks he is intercepted by _________ ''

TBC : Anyone who wants a match with me on MNW
Back to top Go down
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

XWI Cash : 226541

The Monster Rises  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Monster Rises    The Monster Rises  EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 9:02 pm

The Monster Rises  RomanReigns2

*The theme bursts across the titantron as the crowd boos and Kane looks straight down the stage. Roman walks out onto the stage with a Mic in hand as he doesn't acknowledge the fans. He walks straight to the ring and rolls in and gets moderately close to Kane. His music cuts off and Roman immediately speaks*

Roman Reigns: Better than everyone else... Kane that honestly made me chuckle and that is not something I normally do. All you like is the smell of blood and the pleasure of watching people in pain?... Watching them lying on the mat lifeless? *He laughs* I'm sorry but I had to cut you off there before you make more of a fool of yourself! Unlike myself, you have been beaten here before, you have been on the receiving end of a beating time and time again even by Orton before and correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't you in the match with JBL when he beat both you and Orton?

*The crowd boos and Roman just shakes his head and continues*

Roman Reigns: I understand Kane, both of us get heat from these fans but we get it because we destroy people. But Monday Night Massacre is a small show and there is only room for one "Monster" and I already stated that it is not you and it is not Brock Lesnar, it is me. You are naive when you act like you actually stand a chance against Orton. Give me a break, many have tried. JBL tried, Dolph Ziggler tried, Edge tried but all of them have fallen and I see the same "fate" as you would call it for you. You are not ready for Orton, but perhaps you can prove that you are by beating me next Monday. I think the winner of that match would prove to be the true contender for his title...

*He stops and smirks at Kane.*

TBCB: Kane
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249693

The Monster Rises  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Monster Rises    The Monster Rises  EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:22 pm

'' Kane looks at Roman Reigns with his monster eyes.. and walks closer and speaks ''

The Monster Rises  Kane_2012_zpsc0fb53dc

I think you should get your facts right here Roman Reigns and think twice before you step in front of a monster. My actions in the past say louder than my words, I held the maximum Number of wins and have beaten JBL and Ziggler when confronted. I have also beaten Triple H and Randy Orton so I really have nothing to prove here. I have taken out Stone Cold and Rock.. Do you really think you stand anywhere close to the destruction that I have brought in the XWI. True contender ? One win proves nothing.. when you stand in front of a Monster like myself who has done nothing but made an impact.. you really need to think, as every word you say will have a consequence. I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else Roman Reigns.. I have beaten every contender.. and you get one win and consider yourself a true contender if you beat me ?

It's taken me 2 months of hard work to get to the top.. I and I alone am the only person deserving enough to face Randy Orton for that Holy Grail. On the Pay per View.. I take what is mine and put a flame on everything and anyone that comes in my way. I have beaten Randy Orton once.. and I shall beat him again.. If you still want a fight.. It will be my pleasure to personally put you through hell and show you just how much of a Monster I can be

'' Kane smirks as the two men glare at one another ''

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 226474

The Monster Rises  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Monster Rises    The Monster Rises  EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 1:13 pm

OOC:Just wondering why u posted a kane promo
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249693

The Monster Rises  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Monster Rises    The Monster Rises  EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:25 pm

OCC : Brother doesnt have net.. forgot to mention it.., Cause of recent downfall had told him to faebook the promo
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers
#DylanJamesHEEL
Hardcore Champion
Hardcore Champion
#DylanJamesHEEL

XWI Cash : 226541

The Monster Rises  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Monster Rises    The Monster Rises  EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 4:30 pm

*Roman laughs when Kane finishes and gets up in his face as his laugh turns to a death stare.*

Roman Reigns: Monster...huh? You're a man of many words aren't you, Kane? Do you enjoy preaching about fantasies because your dream of becoming XWI World Champion is way over...your...head. Good luck Monday, you will definitely need it.

*Roman pushes his mic into Kane's chest and rolls out of the ring as the scene fades to black.*

EORP
OOC: Thought it'd be fine to end it there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Monster Rises  Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Monster Rises    The Monster Rises  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Monster Rises
Page 1 of 1