Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

The Bookman Is Back

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 226447

The Bookman Is Back Empty
PostSubject: The Bookman Is Back   The Bookman Is Back EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 2:34 pm

[CAN YOU DIG IT SUCKAAAAAAAAAAA!? erupts throughout the arena as Booker T appears on stage, hitting his left chest twice with his fist and then pointing to the crowd on his right. He then does the same with his other side. Then he bends down on one knee, raising his hand up to his face and he shakes his head up and down, back and forth then jumps up into the air with his arms stretched out high as pyro blasts behind him. He then begins to make his way down the ramp, hitting his chest and pointing to the crowd along the barriers. Once he reaches the ring steps, he walks up them and walks down the apron, running his hand along the top rope. He then stops in the middle and swings his leg up and ducks between the ropes and into the ring. He begins to walk as he raises his arms in the air and makes his way to the turnbuckle. He then climbs up and raises his arms high again followed once more with a beat to his chest twice with his fist and then points, scanning the area in front of him before hopping down. He then takes a mic from an official and circles around the ring a bit before stopping in the middle, raising his mic to speak.]

"How we doin tonight suckaaaaaaaaaaaas? What an amazing amount of respect and support I've gotten from you fans since I've returned and I just wanna say I appreciate it and I give it all right back to ya. Now for the task at hand. Last night I made my return to in-ring competition and beat Jericho like I hadn't even been out for a couple months. I came back and made a statement by beating one of the elite guys here in XWI and like I said before, I'm going to continue to wrestle my butt off each and every week in attempt to earn contendership for an Intercontinental title shot against the man I still have beef with, Cody Rhodes and bring the Intercontinental Championship back to the people, not against them. Cody doesn't care about you people and he certainly doesn't give a damn about this company yet he represents both as champion. Well that just doesn't sit right with me and I want to end it and beat this punk and reveal to the world what a sucka he really is. We all know Cody is just a spoiled brat that thinks he can get away with anything he damn well pleases without any consequences but I got news for you Cody, I AM the consequence and I WILL step in that ring with you once again and I WILL take your Intercontinental Championship. NOW CAN YOU DIG THAT!!!???......"

[He tilts his head back as the fans say it with him]

"SUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!"

[He brings his head back down and smiles a bit as the crowd goes wild and the camera fades to black]

END OF RP

Last edited by RyanWolf on Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
feartheviper

feartheviper

XWI Cash : 249293

The Bookman Is Back Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Bookman Is Back   The Bookman Is Back EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 5:19 pm

OCC : Nicee Promo that was pretty cool..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/fearthevipers

The Bookman Is Back
Page 1 of 1