Xtreme Wrestling Impact
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Results will be up by Sunday !! !

The Viper Was Not Forgotten

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

XWI Cash : 227340

The Viper Was Not Forgotten  Empty
PostSubject: The Viper Was Not Forgotten    The Viper Was Not Forgotten  EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 5:03 pm

Dolph Zigglers theme song hits the arena and The Crowd Burts into Boos

Dolph Ziggler is seen coming Threw the curtain,he Stands on the Ramp Turns around with a cocky smile on his face and does his signature Taunt..He Then Turns and Starts Walking Down the Ramp as The Crowd keeps booing him he doesnt seem to care but Feeds all the energy in the process,He then gets near the ring,Climbs the Right side of the ring goes towards the Ropes..He goes half in and then comes half Out Looking at the crowd ...He then enters the ring ...A near by crew member gives him the Mic as he begins to speak.

Dolph Ziggler

I Am here tonight To Call Out the XWI Champion Randy Orton. The Viper was not forgotten..You see i Wanted Revenge ..and well if you look at the Past few Weeks..I Beat Brock Lesnar and beat him so bad that he left on a stretcher .I Beat Edge in a match as Well but i did not just beat him but i Retired him..You see these are two of the three people who were responsible for my downfall ..who are the reason i Lost my precious XWI Championship.

And now i have beaten them and got Rid of them ..Which leaves me To Randy Orton Who Took My XWI Championship ..Randy I told you i will come back ..and now i am back and i feel better than ever.You Told me That Who ever is the LAST MAN STANDING between me Brock Lesnar and Edge will get a title shot so here i am and i want my shot ..You have My XWI Championship and honestly there is no one in this entire roster who deserves that title more than me and you know that..I mean all those superstars are a bunch of nobodies who you already beat and they keep losing ..on the other hand i beat them too..now if you are a true champion like you say you are you come out here and you agree to defend that championship against me ..or you chicken out and defend against some normal superstar and you win it easy.

Now if you want a challenge an elite superstar..Hes right here ..and he has beaten everyone to get to you and now hes Looking for Revenge ..because Randy believe me when i get in the ring with you i will beat you im so dam sure ..You cant beat me ..because i just got better than ever.So come Out Randy i am the last man standing .

As Dolph Stops Randy Ortons Theme Hits the Arena.

TBC: Randy Orton
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

XWI Cash : 226847

PostSubject: Re: The Viper Was Not Forgotten    The Viper Was Not Forgotten  EmptyThu Apr 18, 2013 10:01 pm

["I hear voices in my head they talk to me they understand, they talk to me!" suddenly erupts and the the theme continues as Randy Orton walks from behind the curtain and stands on the stage with the XWI Championship slung over his shoulder. He looks left slowly, then right, then rolls his neck around before staring forward again as he begins to make his way slowly down the ramp with a blank stare. Once he reaches the bottom of the ramp, he looks left to right again and begins walking backwards with a light stride until he reaches the ring steps. He then slowly walks up them and along the edge of the apron until he reaches the middle where he ducks between the middle rope and spins around once he enters the ring and faces the crowd. He then begins striding backwards across the ring, past Ziggler who glares him down as Randy smiles and turns around when he reaches the turnbuckle. He then clutches the top rope with both hands on either side of the turnbuckle pad and looks left to right again before lifting himself and slowly arching his body into an upright position, standing tall over the crowd. He then throws his arms up in his signature pose as the camera scans around him. He then hops down and motions for a mic. An official hands him one and he strides backwards into the middle of the ring, facing Dolph. He stops as the crowd cheers wildly. He takes it in for bit before moving closer to Dolph and raising his mic to speak.]

"Well look who it is. If it isn't my old rival, Dolph Ziggler. It's been awhile and honestly it'd been nice not having to deal with you for awhile but now here you are, back to annoy me once more. As you can plainly see, I'm currently involved in a feud with Chris Jericho and Dean Ambrose for my title and I don't really have time for you at the moment. BUT you are right about what I said awhile back and it seems you have a point, you did take out both Edge and Brock Lesnar and I was actually Brock's last opponent before he took his leave and it seems you really are the last man standing and as a man of my word, I will reward you with a title shot but I'm afraid I'm going to have to put you on the backburner for now, because like I said, I'm dealing with something else at the moment but rest assured Dolph, you will get your title shot, you just simply have to wait. It's just a matter if you can do that or not."

[He pauses as Dolph raises his mic]

TBC: Ali
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: The Viper Was Not Forgotten    The Viper Was Not Forgotten  EmptyFri Apr 19, 2013 6:09 am

Dolph Raises his Mic and speaks.

Dolph Ziggler

You Dont have time for me?What type of a champion are you...You absolutely suck Randy,if i was at your place i would have given everyone a shot because i was a fighting champion ..what you are is a chicken ..a chicken champion ..thats what you are ,Believe me honestly ever since you won that title its been nothing but a paper championship ..around your waist it means nothing ..around mine it meant something ..it felt important but over you randy like i said its a paper championship.No Body cares about that title because you Hold it and i mean look at you.

You say your involved in a feud with dumb and dumber? really Randy? Chris jericho who made history he did something that no one has ever done in the history of XWI..having the biggest losing streak in XWI History ..and what do you do? you gave him a shot ..what a fighting champion you are ..i mean you just picked an easy opponent ..a pretty lame excuse for making me wait..Heck i dont care if you have time for me or not i want my shot ..i earned it dammit.I know your gonna give it to me but it aint worth the wait its just excuses because you know i can beat you ..you know in the whole XWI i am the biggest threat to that Title..so you chicken out so yo can hold the title longer.

Whose the second guy? Dean arnold? dean Anderson? ...you know what it doesnt matter what his name is..because the fact of the matter is nobody even knows who he is ..but what he is ..is hes irrelevant ..he wins a couple of matches and hes new ..and jericho the biggest loser in XWI period ..two undeserving individuals who have proved nothing and earned nothing ..you take them more seriously than the guy whose actually suppose to be your no 1 contender.

And you know what Randy lets say i wait ...lets say you lose that title by fluke to one of these guys and then what happens to me ?wheres my title shot you promised ?You see randy you aint thinking right ..that thick skull of yours is damaged.

As Ziggler Stops ..Randy Replies.

TBC: Randy Orton
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Viper Was Not Forgotten    The Viper Was Not Forgotten  EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:29 pm

[Randy shakes his head and raises his mic to continue]

"Yeah yeah yeah, I'm a horrible champion you're right. I'm so cowardly that don't want to give you a title shot and maybe I'm just too scared to defend against you and I should just run away and hide and not defend my title ever again. HAH! Yeah right. For your information Ziggler, I am not a coward and to prove it I was actually going to give you a title shot in the near future but if you don't want it and would rather continue to put me down then I gues I could just take my title elsewhere and find someone else instead. [Dolph pleads with him not to and Randy smiles and continues.] No? You don;t want me to do that? Well then Dolph I would think twice before I spoke next time if I were you because I'M the XWI Champion and I have control over who I defend against and if I want to I could just forget about you completely and move on but as a man of my word, I won;t go back on it and I promised you something and I'm going to stay true to that promise. Now like you mentioned, if I wait to give you a shot until after I defend at the next PPV then there's a chance I might lose the XWI Championship and that the new champion won't want to defend against you and I actually understand that and for the sake of keeping my promise, I've done some thinking and I'v found a way to work around that and that is why I am going to give you your shot NEXT MONDAY ON WARZONE! Now what do you think of that Dolph? The former champion against the reigning champion for the first time since i won this title from you and defended it 24 hours later. Now after all this time, and all our success that has come since, the rematch of a lifetime will happen live and free on Monday Night Warzone. I admit you earned it after what you did to Edge and Brock Lesnar, now lets see if you can do the same to me. Oh and I'll let the rude remarks slide this time, because I think I just proved you wrong. Now it's up to you and next Monday we'll find out if you can prove that I don;t deserve this belt or not. Good luck."

[Ziggler stands there with a shocked look on his face, but immediately switches to a more confident expression as Randy backs out of the ring and the two men stare at each other as the camera fades to black]

END OF RP

OOC: I ended it because i couldnt get ahold of u to ask if u wanted me to leave it open so if u want to reply just let me know and ill make it open for u to
Back to top Go down
Invader-X
XWI Champion
XWI Champion
Invader-X

XWI Cash : 226474

PostSubject: Re: The Viper Was Not Forgotten    The Viper Was Not Forgotten  EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:32 pm

so next mnw its an XWI Championship match?
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Viper Was Not Forgotten    The Viper Was Not Forgotten  EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 11:33 pm

yeah. the monday after the one u just made a card for
Back to top Go down
xXALIXx

xXALIXx

PostSubject: Re: The Viper Was Not Forgotten    The Viper Was Not Forgotten  EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 6:10 am

OOC: Thanx a lot for that reply bro i taught u wont reply because of the arguments going on in that other promo ..but anyways really appreciate it and awesome Ending Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XxJFxX

XWI Cash : 248016

PostSubject: Re: The Viper Was Not Forgotten    The Viper Was Not Forgotten  EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:09 am

hmm what happens to Ambrose vs Jericho vs Orton match if Ziggler wins? Neutral
Back to top Go down
RyanWolf

RyanWolf

PostSubject: Re: The Viper Was Not Forgotten    The Viper Was Not Forgotten  EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 8:19 am

OOC: I already talked to tej and he said he had something in mind if that were tohappen so it will still work out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Viper Was Not Forgotten    The Viper Was Not Forgotten  Empty

Back to top Go down

The Viper Was Not Forgotten
Page 1 of 1